E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
ok...I understand.. This war is imminent??!!... Now what should I do if I see an ambulance outside my house with some guys telling me to wear that funny white jacket with the locks....

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
is there a date for this war, or a timeline ? it would be cool if ATS put a countdown timer on the homepage

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

They don't need us; we need them. The HLBs only deal with us because we have resources on the planet. They eventually plan to just get rid of all of us so they can have unlimited access to the planet's resources. The Pledeians are trying to stop this because HLBs getting all of the Earth's resources would mean a change in the balance of galactic power.

There is plenty of evidence. If you want be able to see it though, you need to open your mind and look at things on a higher frequency.

[edit on 11/18/07 by RedDragon]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
There is plenty of evidence. If you want be able to see it though, you need to open your mind and look at things on a higher frequency.

I know aliens exist, but I see no indications of a alien war. Maybe you can provide something besides your own speculation?

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Try AlienAgenda's frequency shifting communication. Then things will become clear.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Try AlienAgenda's frequency shifting communication. Then things will become clear.

Maybe you can link to it?

And I dont know about clear... I will probably highly doubt whatever it says.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I know aliens exist, but I see no indications of a alien war. Maybe you can provide something besides your own speculation?

Copernicus... obviously he means he was high when he thought of this.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
Copernicus... obviously he means he was high when he thought of this.

I wouldnt go that far, but I have become highly suspicious of people telling me aliens are dangerous. Seems to me that humans are the ones who think in terms of war to solve problems.

I think this ATS thread must be what he meant.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
copernicus..

how do u know that Aliens exist?? have you seen one??

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

it is not because you don't believe it should go to Skunk work, have done enough research?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yes, an OPEN mind will keep you in contact with the higher powers.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I have also heard about the "cosmic conflict" between Reptilians and other races, I'd like to know how,when and where? to date, I don't see enough proof,maybe it's being kept secret?

as far as I know the Tall whites or the Nordics, they look Scandinavians people, they're harmless, they want to help us unlike the Greys or Reptilians...

have you heard of Galatic confederation?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

Yes, I have and the tall whites are the Pledeians who want to help us. The greys, along with the HLBs, are already in contact with our government and will be joining forces against the Pledeians and the rest of the Galactic Council.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by willywagga
I think some of the 'people' here have been watching too many reruns of Star Wars etc. All this pulling ideas from the air based on an article in some 'spoofy' magazine/newspaper is just too much. Many of you are beginning to sound like primatives terrified of their own imaginations. There is a scent of 'cult' here which is disconcerting to the curious reader, there is a certain amount of "Jesus, what are these guy taking ?"

Well I am sorry that you feel that way.

All I have been trying to say is, look at what the witnesses are saying, and think through the implications.

If many witnesses say there are ETs who look just like us, that means there's more than one planet in the galaxy with Humans on it.

That means that some of us may even have cousins and ancestors on other planets!

"Indigo Children"? Children who seem to be born with greatly enhanced beauty and intelligence and psychic ability?

Sons and daughters of ET people perhaps?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

I have also heard about the "cosmic conflict" between Reptilians and other races, I'd like to know how,when and where? to date, I don't see enough proof,maybe it's being kept secret?

as far as I know the Tall whites or the Nordics, they look Scandinavians people, they're harmless, they want to help us unlike the Greys or Reptilians...

I have heard about those theories as well. And yes, I have heard about the Galactic Federation from Sheldan Nidle and his Paoweb.

I have actually followed what he writes for about a year now, and Im starting to doubt his weekly texts. All of them contain a lot of information, but never says anything concrete. Just that the dark cabal is being fought and that there is a master plan that will make them fall... this goes on in every weekly newsletter. Over and over.

It may still be true, but so far, he is the only source for this kind of information as far as I know.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now

Its total discloser and why arent we talking about it?

Anyone else aware of this war?

Has anyone heard about our Mars colonies being eliminated? Called Adam and Eve? 300,000 humans lost to the Draco.

I wouldn't use the term total disclosure because is far from it and certainly won't come from Casbolt. I can't expect any kind of disclosure from a person that in his websites has the guts to post screenshoots from videogames as Dulce Base photos. Or even worst, part of Stockholm subway system as tube shuttle train from Dulce Underground Base to Area51 etc. This guy is full of it and I wouldn't take any thing seriously from him or from Sherry Shriner for that matter (since this two have made themselfs stupid and ridiculous in front of ufo community by posting those pics).

Casbolt is a fraud. That's my opinion !!!

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Telos]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hmmm...This all makes me think if Joda is a real life based character. Extraterrestial biological entity from one of the caves in mars. Fell to earth because our radars messed up with his saucer. he´s Currently working in a secret circus made to entertain our leaders and politicans here on earth. Totally covered up by goverment. Proof? sorry..you got me there.

I believe in ufo phonomena and ets. But cmon.. et wars around earth goes to same category with "tony blair is reptilian.." The line must go somewhere.
That is unless there is proof. and dont you believe there would be a lot of evidence for everybody, if they were doing all this around earth.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Wow! Thanks for that link to the photos, the one in infrared really has me thinking. The others seem more cartoony or more like a rendition from some golden age sci-fi writer.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

as far as I know the Tall whites or the Nordics, they look Scandinavians people

Quick question: these tall white aliens who look Scandinavian and refer to themselves as "Nordic"...how do you differentiate them from actual tall white Scandinavian people?

, they're harmless

Don't let the Danes hear you say that.

No, do tell.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The Pleiadians could recruit some Muslims? Just like the CIA created Al-Qaeda!

It is not a bad idea to declare Jihad on reptilians and Dracos..in space.

There are some Muslims, I am sure, that would not mind sacrficing themselves through a suicide missions and destroy some star systems occupied by dracos and reptilians.

Then the whole danger of Al-Qaeda operatives doing something will not materialize because they would be concentrating on the real enemies of humanity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join