It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler had his showers. Bush has his water lines.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Chyort pretty much summed it up.

I found the same source he did, here

(b) ADDITIONAL OFFENSE- Whoever knowingly possesses any biological agent, toxin, or delivery system of a type or in a quantity that, under the circumstances, is not
reasonably justified by a prophylactic, protective, bona fide research, or other peaceful purpose, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both. In this subsection, the terms "biological agent" and "toxin" do not encompass any biological agent or toxin that is in its naturally occurring environment, if the biological agent or toxin has not been cultivated, collected, or otherwise extracted from its natural source.;

It's saying whoever possesses a biological agent or delivery system and meets this criteria...

(A) is under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year;

(B) has been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year;

(C) is a fugitive from justice;

(D) is an unlawful user of any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802));

(E) is an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States;

(F) has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution;

(G) is an alien (other than an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence) who is a national of a country as to which the Secretary of State, pursuant to
section 6(j) of the Export Administration Act of 1979 (50 U.S.C. App. 2405(j)), section 620A of chapter 1 of part M of the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 (22 U.S.C. 2371), or section 40(d) of chapter 3 of the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2780(d)), has made a determination (that remains in effect) that such country has repeatedly provided support for acts of international terrorism; or

(H) has been discharged from the Armed Services of the United States under dishonorable conditions.

...will be arrested and prosecuted.

No where does it say there'll be any sort of experiments. No where does it say anything relating to depopulation.

Look, when they want to release something in to your water, they'll do it. They don't need to authorize themselves under something like the PATRIOT Act. They can and will avoid criminal prosecution from doing such "tests."

Originally posted by NelysStar
I would disclose my location, however...

If they wanted to find you, they would

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Good thread. Folks should take a close look at Veolia.

Veolia Water North America

Veolia is the worlds largest water company. And the US's largest water company.

Veolia Environmental, is handling the disposal of tons of VX nerve agent through their fuel refining depot in Port Arthur, TX.

Veolia, is a French owned company.

It's a good thing Sarkozy and Bush are so kozy.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Thank you.
I love the feedback that has been received by everyone on this topic. I also think it's interesting that hitler and bush are after the same goal.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Exactly. Why bother with the Patriot Act at all?

Veolia Environmental, is handling the disposal of tons of VX nerve agent through their fuel refining depot in Port Arthur, TX.

I don't know, I looked at that website and didn't find anything about nerve agent disposal. The only thing I found was that DuPont won the contract to dispose of nerve agent.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The Veolia Environmental Services plant in Port Arthur recently started incinerating nearly 2 million gallons of VX hydrolysate, the wastewater byproduct of a deadly nerve gas agent.

Source

Oh, and they don't have smoke stack detectors?

Lot of controversy on this. Why move the worlds deadliest nerve agent (in hydro solution which is found to have potent amounts of VX in it still) all the way across the country to put it in the path of potential hurricanes?

Fuel depot-jet fuel-chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Great thread, and this is something I try to make all of my family and friends aware of, but they think I'm crazy. Unfortunately, these are mostly people who don't believe in aliens, this Oswald was the lone gunman, 9/11 was'nt an inside job ect.

When I tell them about chemtrails though they really think I'm crazy. Or they brush it off and say, well the population could use a little bringing down, some places are too crowded. They're thinking Japan ect, they do not understand it's our government killing US off, methodically.

If I told you the amount of people in the last 5 years that have gone into hospitals with no life threatening diseases, hardly anything wrong with them, they go in for a tetnus shot or have minor surgery, and end up with a life threatening Staph infection, thats gonna end up killing them in 3-5 years, you wouldn't believe it.

This is only in the last few years, and just people I know, and close friend and family of theres, and I can name a dozen who are home sick and have to be treated twice weekly. 5 years ago and before, I'd never even heard of such things, now it's common place.

I dunno what I can do about it, but something needs to be done, because there is something definitely bad going on, and our government seems not to give a rats butt about American lives.

I bet if the average person new just a 1/4 of what the American governement was/is doing to kill off it's own people for whatever reasons, they be so shocked, they'd hit the floor, like they were KO'd by Tyson. Our forefathers(the ones with a shred of intergrity at least are probably turning over in their graves right now). Actually they've probably been tossing and turning in their graves since the late 60's.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Who wants to wake up to a nightmare? The truth is so ugly, many simply don't want to shatter their perfect little worlds.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
Who wants to wake up to a nightmare? The truth is so ugly, many simply don't want to shatter their perfect little worlds.

Maybe because there is no nightmare? Then that would mean there is nothing to wake up to.

Hmmm...

<< 1   >>

join