It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implants: The Real Deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Have any of you been wondering about those little "implant" thingys that people have begun talking about over the past decade? Well... what if they are REAL?!?!?

Here's an occular implant removed by a notable investigator that sits on the cutting edge of ufology and the investigation of so-called "alien abduction":

Occular Implant:

This implant was removed from one person involved in a double mass abduction case, where the victims were taken from TWO separate states. There is someone that HAS determined that the "enemy" has vulnerability. He induced the abductions...

Here's a couple nasal implants that were removed from the nasal cavity of a young girl:

This is an implant found in the foot of the wife of a MEDICAL DOCTOR:

I'm interested in finding out if anyone else has seen items such as these. I'm not so much interested in the debunkers - this investigation's gone FAR beyond that point. The testimony of the victims. The testimony of the LICENSED Physicians/Surgeons performing the removals, and the scientific lab analyses of said items are MORE than enough for me to KNOW beyond ANY shadow of a doubt that we have the real deal here.

I am interested in finding OTHERS that have experienced the same or similar implantations.

Cheers, Mates!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luke1019
Have any of you been wondering about those little "implant" thingys that people have begun talking about over the past decade? Well... what if they are REAL?!?!?

Here's an occular implant removed by a notable investigator that sits on the cutting edge of ufology and the investigation of so-called "alien abduction":

Occular Implant:

..honestly just looks like a cyst.

Here's a couple nasal implants that were removed from the nasal cavity of a young girl:

And those two ballbearings looking things look lik two ballbearings. More likely the young girl stuck them up her own nose herself.

The foot X-ray.. I see some sort of pin though I couldn;t enlarge the pic. I'm not sure if they use pins for broken toes so maybe it is an alien implant.. I'm still skeptical though.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by riley]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
The foot X-ray.. I see some sort of pin though I couldn;t enlarge the pic. I'm not sure if they use pins for broken toes so maybe it is an alien implant.. I'm still skeptical though.

I've resized the foot x-ray with bicubic resample, i don't know if it helps

img235.imageshack.us...

[edit on 16/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thankyou.. yeah I think it's a pin for a broken toe or something.
problem is there appears to be no lower half of the second toe in the profile.. yet you can see it on the front on pic. strange.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I don't see anything alien about any of the objects. The x-ray seems to show a common bunion surgery (Arthrodesis Removal) where the damaged joint is braced with a plate or pin.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I Have a Implant in my gingiva,
i realize when i went to the dentist 4 months ago, and since then i have this part of my gingiva is all big.
and when i touch it i really feel the chip.
i think the doctor did it wrong and now i have a infected gingiva. and with a chip.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
...also, another "good" thread without any original links, can you provide any? And to the poster w/ the 'hen' drawing on the screen -- um, what? And Drzava, what happened to you?

[edit on 16-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I'm interested in finding out if anyone else has seen items such as these. I'm not so much interested in the debunkers - this investigation's gone FAR beyond that point. The testimony of the victims.

Hmm. It was "Testimony of the Victims" that caused many people to be hung for being "witches" in New England. You see the problem I'm sure...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
When I broke one of mine they said that they can put pins in toes but they don't usually bother as most toe fracters don't cause huge problems long term and they have better things to do than to be using casts and pins to fix little pinkies [though if you're rich it might be a different matter].. besides which signing a cast so small is not fun at all.

..I still made a mini splint for my toe using icypole sticks though.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Slightly off topic I know, but what the devil are icypole stick?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by timelike

Aussie term for flavoured ice on a stick.
I think amercians/northerners call them popsicles or something?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Oh i see. Well I'm British, English to be precise and we call them lollys!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
We don't EVEN want to talk about fannies though!! The English have some very funny and quaint words, as do we all, and I get a laugh out of some of the confusion travelers get when they say something that translates to an embarrassing or amusing local term.

As far as IMPLANTS goes, you who dismiss all this too fast are in for a rude awakening when you do some research on this: There are some very well credentialed doctors who have removed alien implants on camera and shown the analysis of the items, which is impossible to explain by any other means than a very advanced item that can be used for electromagnetic or other purposes and exhibits chacteristics totally unlike anything heretofore known to science.

I am too busy to Google it now, but if you really are interested in this subject, a fast search can yeild a lot of info.I have read about this for some time and there have been documented cases of implants that defy any explanation other than alien. There are too many ' anomalies ' asociated with them to dismiss them out of hand. I suggest an indepth look and then draw your conslusions: for now it is safe to say that there are some few examples of implants that defy conventional explanation: What that means I leave up to you.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
The English have some very funny and quaint words

Actually it's you lot with the quaint words, we had them first

As far as IMPLANTS goes, you who dismiss all this too fast are in for a rude awakening when you do some research on this:

Well then I shall buy a big box of Cornflakes to have with my rude awakening! The people who belive all of this seem to think that those of us who are skeptical will be really shocked and horrified if the aliens turn up en mass or some piece of evidence turns up confirming their existance. In actual fact nothing could be further from the truth! I would dearly love to see some genuine 'evidence' but nothing has as yet, but I continue to hope that there will be one day. Until the arival of that happy
I shall remain skeptical.

for now it is safe to say that there are some few examples of implants that defy conventional explanation: What that means I leave up to you.

Covered above I guess, I've read and seen any such operations, I have never once seen a statement from any institute anywhere saying "This is a genuine piece of ET technology and cannot be manufactured on Earth at this time". My conclusion after looking into this is therefore my signature here.

Oh dear, that went on a bit...

[edit on 16-11-2007 by timelike]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I am interested in finding OTHERS that have experienced the same or similar implantations.

Cheers, Mates!

Hey Luke.
I think I have. These are a bit different than the ones you're talking about. I found them quite interesting tho.

What do think?

Seriously tho, google " roger leir implants " to learn more.

Cheers, Mate

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
At least two of the photos the OP posted seems to be Derrel Sims' stuff.

rencontre.r.4.free.fr...

www.alienhunter.org...

Homepage:
www.alienhunter.org...

C2C

ATS - 1
ATS - 2

[edit on 16/11/2007 by internos]

new topics

top topics

join