It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pavel Hlava Video of 1st Tower Strike.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have never run across this before.

I did a search of the boards and only got one hit in return and there was no discussion about it.

I was just interested if everyone has already seen this and what opinions you have on it?

Perhaps one of you know of a "better" copy of it. The compression is terrible and I can't pick out a plane there to save my life.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
that was some hologram !

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
That is caused by the horrible compression, I have seen that show previously and you can clearly see the plane going into the North Tower, this is a perfect example on what can go wrong when people rely on youtube.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Try as I might, I still can't believe the whole hologram theory. They were trying to point out the plane in the news footage, but the compression is so bad that I can't make anything out.

Anyone know of a better copy?

jasn

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Think you might could find any stills or video that are less distorted?

I would love to see them.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Why bother using a hologram when you can take a decommissioned plane, paint it up and fly it in like its nothing else?

the hologram theory is nothing but completely BS, that discredits everyone with a valid theory of 911.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I don't believe Vienam was a militery defeat at all. even the N viet. admit they were done , finished. the south had won, they were in controle of the their nation! It was when washing cut off funds to the south that the cummunists made a last push and we were already leaving! it was a military victory turned into a political defeat!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

I should have used my sarcasm smilie, sorry

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

No worries, I caught the sarcasm. I responded thinking you might have taken that I was a no-planer from my wording in the OP hahaha.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I finally remembered this and went back to check, and sure enough, it is a white missile not a plane. there are not as many of Pavel's files left but there is this video

webfairy.org...

and a slide show that takes a bit to see it as a still, but it is in silde No. 456

top topics

join