It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular craft spotted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
One must find all possible evidence we can get that some things are not allways explainable. But here's a story you might or may not find interesting.

A man claims to have seen a triangle shape of craft that was flying over his house on 13th of november.

When he opend his frontdoor and watched outside a big triangular craft just hovered over his house. At first the man thought he saw a civilian airplane. But soon discovered that it was a bit strange and didn't look like a normal plane at all. He didnt see navigational light strobe. One must have if it was a civilian or military plane. He run inside to grab his camera.
And shot some pictures.From other eyewitnesses the craft was flying the same speed a boeing 747 should have .It was similar in size and on the edges of the craft were big oval shaped lights and one in the midle of the craft. It made allmost no sound only a strange buzzing sound.

source: niburu.nl

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
With all these triangular craft sightings lately I can't help but think that these "UFO's" are the new " secret " sealth prototypes. JMO

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Not very secret, flying them where they can be seen easily, showing off exotic anti grav systems eh.

Makes no sense to be earthly...

Originally posted by eyes up
With all these triangular craft sightings lately I can't help but think that these "UFO's" are the new " secret " sealth prototypes. JMO

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
showing off exotic anti grav systems eh.

The text says that it flew like a regular plane. What's anti gravitational about that?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Where's the wings? For that matter, stabilizers, engines, crew compartment, IFF lights

Originally posted by Radiobuzz

Originally posted by jainatorres
showing off exotic anti grav systems eh.

The text says that it flew like a regular plane. What's anti gravitational about that?

[edit on 15-11-2007 by jainatorres]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ever since the Phoenix wave, we've been hearing about in
increasing number of triangular craft with this lighting config.
Could be a new species has made it to earth. Getting pretty
crowded up there in the friendly skies isn't it? The more the
better. It increases the odds of one crashing. Then the whole
world will know that intelligent life beyond Earth is for real.
-cwm

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
lol, hypersonic speeds you wouldn't have wings as they'd break, pretty obvious.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

and I too agree this is a test plane by the USAF, maybe the SR-72?

[edit on 16-11-2007 by Zemouk]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Where's the wings? For that matter, stabilizers, engines, crew compartment, IFF lights

Where's the wings? For that matter, stabilizers, engines, crew compartment, IFF lights?

If it were flying at the same speed and like a normal aircraft, then perhaps, it's a Flying wing aircraft? SR-72, TR3B both are reported triangles, as were the Belgian UFO incidents.

[edit on 16/11/07 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Do we have silent planes?

It made allmost no sound only a strange buzzing sound.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Ah the infamous triangle...Unless I'm mistaken the latest ideas on those tend to lean towards them being the next generation of military aircrafts..

If you want, check out wikipedia's black triangle entry (very good).

The National Institure for Discovery Science (whatever that means) did a study of triangles in 2002 which got some media attention.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If, it's a genuine picture then I would imagine it's some sort of military prototype aircraft - and I don't mean a reversed engineered one or anything like that either!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Nice find

Maybe it's somehow related with some Air Force Base activities ?

Leeuwarden Air Base
53°13'23.52"N, 05°45'17.50"E
See it in google maps

en.wikipedia.org...

Soesterberg air base
52° 7'51.30"N, 05°16'48.07"E
See it in google maps

www.geocities.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

The area of both these bases are purposely pixelated and also included in the list of locations with unclear/missing data in Wikipedia entry dedicated to Satellite images censored by Google Maps:

See full entry
en.wikipedia.org...

The Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org...

A map including other bases:

Nibiru.nl article
www.xerson.nl...

Image which has been sent to the website via email:
www.xerson.nl...
(EXIF data missing, the only thing that i know is that it has a resolution of 72 pixels/inch)

Bicubic resample
+
Pixel resize

[edit on 16/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The comment about silent aircraft prompted me to reply. The other night my daughter and I were on our way home from the store to get creamer. We both noticed two aircrafts coming in from over the ocean (east) and heading our way. What caught our attention is how close they were to each other, and as they approached we could see their shape was more triangle, and we also noticed how low they were flying. We opened our window's just to get a better look. We were coming into an area where I couldn't get a good view so I hit the gas to get to an open area where I could see them more clearly. I turned off the motor and said shhh to my daughter as they passed over us. We thought they looked really cool.

I am not good with height estimations, but they seemed to be a few hundred feet above the trees and flying at a slow speed which was pretty freaky. To top that off they were silent when they passed over us. I've heard enough planes living here (southern coast of New Jersey) because they seem to change altitude or speed once they hit the ocean area, and if you are not use to that sound... that sound alone would make you think the plane is going to crash.

Yes, I think they are military aircraft, but what type? I have no idea.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyCarterIsSmarter

If it were flying at the same speed and like a normal aircraft, then perhaps, it's a Flying wing aircraft? SR-72, TR3B both are reported triangles, as were the Belgian UFO incidents.

[edit on 16/11/07 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

When i look at those pictures it sure has some similarity of the kind of aircraft you discribe. But are they equiped with three lights on the wingtips and one in the center? Maybe some new type of craft. could be ours. But triangular is not always related to our own designs. Look at the arizona lights. That also was described as a huge black triangle with lights.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Hey internos nice outlay of the area thnx. I think it could be some kind of military plane. its not that high quality picture the man took.But it has some extraterestrial flavour on it. maybe the aurora who knows? its still a mystery. But i will follow this case.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I was an eyewitness in 1986 ( hence my name here ) at close range, and this does NOT apprear to be the same type thing. The one I and a witness saw was SILENT, and moving at about 10 mph directly overhead at about 300 feet up. It was so massive that it caused me a bit or monentary worry: Had it sat down on us we would have been a grease sopt, no doubt.

I also saw a craft recently that seemed to be very much like the one the OP is talking about: It had a row of three red lights across the back and moved at a normal slow jet pace and made a strange low sound..not like a regular jet engine, much quieter, but it still seemed conventional rather than alien.

The one we saw in 86' was no doubt an alien craft as it was far too huge for anything I can imagine us having, and it acted in a manner that invited scrutiny, at least for two people on a deserted country road late at night.I believe that we will see LOTS of triangular craft as the govt. uses more weird designs, but with antigrav a reality, it is all part of the scam and coverup..keeping oil valuable for the few rich men.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Something seems confusing to me. If it was seen above his house when he took the picture, why does it look as if the picture was taken from above the craft? The perspective looks off versus the description.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
My mate and I saw one of them babies in '02 I believe, looked somewhat similar.

It was flying extremely slow maybe 15-20mph, and was completely silent. We had complete cloud cover and a bit of rain now and again, that's how it caught our attention, being totally black flying below a gray cloud cover. It was pretty large and I would say about 300-400 feet up.

The only difference was that the craft was much larger in proportion to the lights, which were white and much smaller at the tips of each angle of the triangle. Since it flew right over us we could make out that it was a completely equilateral triangle, there didn't seem to be a 'front' to it.

This was about 30 miles East of Cincinnati. It was heading south towards the Ohio river traveling from the north east.

From what I have read there have been several sightings of a black triangle over the Ohio river. I wonder if there is a base around there.

[edit on 11/16/2007 by SeeQ]

top topics

join