It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. wants Attention?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
i was thinkin this morning and came to the conclusion that E.T's must want attention. you would think with all there technology and intellegence that they would know how to sneak around and hide themselves if they wanted to. i think they dont want to hide and they want to be known or either dont care if we know. the bottom line is everyone knows that the Govt. has somthing to do with aliens, rather they are helping each other or they have something going on they dont want the public to know about(obvious).
i think they should let us in on whats going on. the Govt. knows that we know and there is really no point in hiding it all if its going to benefit us all. the least they could do is provide some disclosure by admitting they do exist and are peaceful and are simply observing us or helping out our technology department. But then again i guess thts were the whole New World Order thing comes in at and the underground bases that claim to have E.T's in them and such.

i just want to see what everyone else thinks about this.

Bean

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
What if they are not peaceful, (if they exist)? What if the Government(s) is\are trying to protect are best interests? I doubt it. It's the only logical answer, if ET does exist, why they keep it so secret.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
thats true but like you said, for some reason i dought that. if they were hostile aliens then we'd probobly be dead right now.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Bean328]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
in light of all the media attention they are giving to UFOs, it makes me wonder that the gov. will not let this information out unless there is something they need to distract us from, or prepare us for something. it actually scares me even though i greatly await the full disclosure. i believe that when and if it ever comes that something truly disaterous will be coming soon after, or they have moved on to something more truly disturbing.

i also believe that the ETs really don't care if we know about them or not, cause if they are here from a distant galaxy, then they would be far more intelligent and think that we are beneath them. not that they would think we were insignificant, jus that we pose no threat to them.
[edit on 15-11-2007 by keeff]

[edit on 15-11-2007 by keeff]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i agree, if they will tell us, its because something is going to happen and i dont think its good. the Govt. has us on a need-to-know basis i guess. and that pretty much sucks because im sure everyone can say they hate to be left out on major happenings such as this.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
"i was thinkin this morning and came to the conclusion that E.T's must want attention."

I think that is fair to say, however humans need attention from time to time. Good work Bean328

Speak'

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I only read the original post, so somebody may have already said this...what I think is maybe the ETs don't care if they are spotted, but the government does. The government said that as long as you stay out of sight from the public, you can keep visiting or something along those lines. Maybe that is why the UFOs showed up over the white house...they wanted to renew their contract!

top topics

join