It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Gas station - Awesome video (surprising too)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This CNN video was taken in Ohio. The image is a bluish haze that moves about outside and captured on video. It lays on a car windshield then darts off. I had to watch it several times. Will be a difficult one to debunk I think.

CNN.com video - Haunted gas station.

[edit on 14/11/07 by Rhain]

[edit on 14/11/07 by Rhain]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Awesome Rhain! That was most realistic looking. I couldn't help wonder if the owner did it to bring in customers, but really I doubt it. The ghost or apparition was friendly enough, seemed benevolent enough. Kind of had me open mouthed as it swirled easily through the air almost making happy little trails. Cute and rather believable. Makes me think that the veils between certain before closed dimensions or timeless states are opening. What would people think if in the future we shared a dimension with spirits? Good find! Starred and flagged, it is worthy of everyone interested in ghosts to take a look.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Looks like a bug walking on the camera lens. The camera has a preset focal length so it will turn a solid object that is very close to it turning it into your "gost"

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That is a bug on the camera case enclosure.

The bug is too close to the camera which is why it is way out of focus.

I get that all the time on my surveillance system and the May Flies I get actually look like little Angels when out of focus.

As for the bluish nature of the object, some built in camera filters actually produce a certain bluish tinge under certain lighting conditions

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Looked like somebody shining a laser pointer into the lens of the camera. It has the same effect.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
already being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join