It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you going to do when the lights go down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
It's been stated and restated before.

Not everyone believes it, but many people believe it is within our governments capacity to stage a terrorist attack against the United States in order to go to war with foreigners.

Many people say this is what 9/11 was all about.

Now, it seems our government has an itchy trigger finger to go to war with Iran. It seems however, that they are 1 short in a list of excuses: Iran hasn't attacked us.

Considering that the possibility exists that 1 of 6 nuclear weapons has gone missing from the US arsenal,

Read about it here
www.globalresearch.ca...

Do you believe that our government might use one of its own nukes on the American people, to blame it on Iran and have that war they want so bad?

What would you do if a nuke went off in the US? Who would YOU believe? Who would you blame?

God I hope nothing like this ever happens. Boy do I want to be wrong about my suspicions... let's all pray this doesn't happen.

But if it did, I am curious to know how other Americans would react.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dionysius9

Do you believe that our government might use one of its own nukes on the American people, to blame it on Iran and have that war they want so bad?
it wouldnt be the first time our government went to extremes to gain support for their crap

What would you do if a nuke went off in the US? Who would YOU believe? Who would you blame?

to keep it simple, most of us would die, so thats probably what i would do. if i didnt, i'd strap up and get prepared to defend..and the only person who can be completly honest with you 100% of the time is yourself..so thats who i'd believe. myself.

God I hope nothing like this ever happens. Boy do I want to be wrong about my suspicions... let's all pray this doesn't happen.

But if it did, I am curious to know how other Americans would react.

the same way they acted during 9/11... "omg i cant believe this could happen what is the world coming to...oh please mr. president go start another pointless war!"...it would be the first step... CHAOS

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The survival forum would probably answer all of your questions.
Us doom and gloomers discuss this stuff often enough.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
makes for a mildly entertaining mini series i suppose, but for an administration who everyone claims is incompetent, they sure give them credit for flawlessly executing a highly risky event - 9/11.

terrorists have been trying to take down the twin towers for years, and they've succeeded twice. the first time didn't go well. and it was also not planned by our gubment. they were both planned and carried out by true believers.

allah demands this world to be a muslim world.

infidels must be converted or killed.

any questions?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
What will I do when the lights go down? Probably watch it on the news, since im not in the US.

And I will be shocked of course, but my first thought will be "inside job", and I will immediately try to find out the real story behind it. I will not be in shock for days like I was during 9/11 I think. Their game has been exposed now.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
the US government had plans just like 9/11 set up for cuba during the missle crisis. the plan was to fly some of their planes into their own buildings and make it look like it was another countries fault. but as the crisis came to an end, the plan was swept away and locked up for a rainy day... then bush needed support so what he do? he called up daddy and got those plans and fixed em up a little bit and hired some friends to do the deed..thats what happened...and it will happen again cuz americans will fall for anything and believe anything the president says in times of chaos

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If the story is geuine the possibility of the U.S/higher power nuking thier own country seems un-believabke but nothing less than what it would take for America & us Brits to saddle off into Iran.

When your already at war you need a REALLY GOOD reason to go and start another.

I wouldn't put this past the higher powers capability or thinking but if they were to do this, I'd be really sick if they were going for a major population center.

PROPOSAL NUKE LAUNCH:

Who carries it out?
Who are the scape goats? (Okay, that might be rhetoric)
What is the 'intended target'?
What is the hit target/blast area/contamination area? (in order to avoid hitting MAJOR population center and destroying and contaminating important infrastructure)
Would this even spark Martial Law?

top topics

join