It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

milk f*cken milk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
OMFG i just realised how expensive milk is
i went to th gas station and it was 3.89 a gallon, that is over twice the price of unleaded, everyone is getting pissy about petrol prices, but # petrol i want cheaper milk. all i can say is thank god we dont run our cars on milk

[Edited on 1-31-2004 by JediMaster]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedy_sid
all i can say is thank god we dont run our cars on milk

If we did the government would make sure we paid less for it. Not sure how we'd liberate cows, but we'd try.

If you really want to get angry look at cereal prices along with milk. Breakfast is a scam, like Secretaries Day. It was invented in 1952. There are only two meals in the day people!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well, Seedy, milk in the land of the long white cloud is still better but more expensive yet. Maybe our new member KiwiGael could elucidate on that one day.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Drinking milk isn't even worth it.... Wanna read something sick???

Take a looksy.

www.rense.com...

The thing that really grossed me out, was how he said

milk is DEAD WHITE BLOOD CELLS.

Ewww.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I always find it wierd that we drink another animals milk. It's damn nice stuff though.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Milk is for babies
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Arnold is right anyway.

I switched to Soy Milk like a year ago. Now them #ers are starting to piss me off, since about 6 months I always see the price of Soy Milk getting higher, and now around here it's approx. 4 $ (canadian).

It really pisses me off, it was approx. 2,50 when I started buying it. Now I think it's even more expensive then regular milk, but there's no way I'm going back to this disgusting crap that doesn't even taste good and gives head aches...

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I really don't think humans were designed to digest milk as adults. That's probably why so many people are lactose intolerant.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think it's proven that past some age, milk really isn't good for us, the only thing that's good for us in it is calcium, but one can find that elsewhere easily.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
DRINK YOUR MILK AND STHU!

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The NWO, maybe.

The Illumaniti, possibly.

But the DAIRY COUNCIL?!

Would have never guessed Kano was a secret agent for the DAIRY COUNCIL!

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hrm..

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Forget the CIA, the Skulls & Bones, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergs or the Comittee of the 300, now we have to worry about the DAIRY COUNCIL!!!

:shk:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Well, Seedy, milk in the land of the long white cloud is still better but more expensive yet. Maybe our new member KiwiGael could elucidate on that one day.

Anchor whole milk is the bomb.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Milk is expensive but have you noticed how gas prices are going up again?!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
milk, cheese, cakes, (cheesecakes), cereal, butter, instant breakfast, butter on waffles, brownies...etc.

Whatever you guys, its milk for me.

Here in Dallas, we've been having problems with the city not supporting fallen police/firefighters and their families, and Schepp's Dairy has stepped in and taken care of almost everyone as they always do. They also are usually the first to offer a reward for information/capture of criminals.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Dude, did it occur to you that you are buying milk at a gas station? OF COURSE it's going to be expensive.

Gas stations make most of their money through the other things they sell besides gas.

new topics

top topics

join