It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Butt Kissers Unite!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
In the interest of our member's safety I have stocked up the necessary supplies needed to ensure the the member's do not suffer any ill effects from participating in the Butt Kissers Club.

This should keep those lips in tip-top shape....

There is also the emergency kit which I turn over to the President who can dispense as necessary.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled butt kissing....

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Geezzzz, Thanks JacKatMtn

That'll come in Really handy!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

Care for a cold one?

Semper

Don't mind if I do. A stout will do just fine.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

As has been said, it's never too late...

For you Grady...*mwah*.

Just an aside...Do subject matter experts qualify as mods, or junior mods, or something of that nature? I mean they can give points and such like...

Oh well, better to err on the side of butt kissin'... or when in doubt, pucker up...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by seagull]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

FSMEs are not mods, junior mods, or even staff members, so far as I know.

We monitor our forums and provide data as necessary and try to encourage a sense of community by rewarding good content and challenging ideas.

"Social Issues" is a great place to visit and to contribute your views on a host of topics that affect, or are effected by, society.

I encourage all butt-kissers to drop in sometimes, although there is no requirement to kiss my butt.

The mods may feel otherwise.

[edit on 2007/11/27 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
These photo's are my contribution to Our Wonderful Mods. I sincerely appreciate you guys and gals, for making the ATS & BTS a comfortable place to be. The Beauty of these Sunsets can not even compare, to the Beauty in your hearts. Thank-you!

Photo's taken this evening in the Kingdom of Nye.... Just for you.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Mr. President, I move that FSME's be, for purposes of this thread, concidered as equal to mods, supermods, and other executive types...they too are very important to the smooth running of the ATS family...

Seconds...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Mr. President, I move that FSME's be, for purposes of this thread, concidered as equal to mods, supermods, and other executive types...they too are very important to the smooth running of the ATS family

I'll second that Seagull!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here ye, Here ye....

The motion has been seconded and has carried...

FSME's are now to be considered on the same level as MODS and ADMINS.... They are to be pampered and their butts kissed accordingly...

SO SAYS THE PREZ....

(IS this going to my head?)

Semper

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
can anyone join your esteemed group? My other half stated that I have perfected my butt-kissing abilities as such... he tends to not want them and I like to share, please oh please may I lend them to you, for I like the mods too?

ssmmmmooooootttchhhhhh

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CHIYANNE

You may now proudly proclaim yourself a member of the Butt Kissers Club....

Now go and make us proud....

Semper

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I must must take this moment to clear up a few misconceptions. While some of us perform jobs as FSMEs, we have no godly powers, never really control anything, and in general are only members with access to the pub; (where we get drunk frequently and are not embarrassed in front of the whole site).

We're much closer to being just normal members than we are mods. As I understand it, our only real challenging task is not to be an embarrassment to ATS as a whole.

To make matters worse, there are rules out the kazoo, though I have only learned the first ten:

1) We have to stand and face the East and salute England every time we log on.

2) We can never tell a mod they are naked, even at a public gathering.

3) We always have to buy the beer at the pub, and mods never drink the cheap stuff.

4) Whenever two or more mods are in our forum, we have to type our comments while on our knees.

5) One liners result in lashes.

6) We are penalized 5 points every time we call Canadians "hosers".?????

7) When Springer sends us fruit cake we have to eat it in front of our web cam while singing a song by Boy George.

8) We're forbidden to call kleverone "girlfriend".

9) In U2Us mods must be addressed as "Your Exalted Cheesiness". ???????

10) **Too painfully embarrassing to describe**

So don't think that the life of an FSME is one of ease and good times. (Though when in my cups I could tell you how... Well, I'm not yet that far in my cups. Enough to say that whips and chains some mods adore.) But, we toil in the trenches along side all the other members, to make ATS the wonderful place it is.

And if you think you know butt kissing....well, you don't have a clue.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hey Semper..I'm back.Sorry..I'm not very good at keeping up with my general duties...
But um..I was away kissing MOD butt..I swear I was..so it's all good...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Then NGC,

If anyone deserves their butts kissed, you all do.. LMAO

AD,

No problem, I told the press you were on a Foreign Relations Tour...

But, glad your back...

Now get too kissin' butt.. LOL

Semper

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Oh exaulted prez I'm sorry I've neglected my duties for so long but in my defense I was busy dealing with management being well; icky during negotiations.
Then life happened.

So all the mods and FSMEs I've neglected this is for you:

Does virtual beer count?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Let's All give a hand to *All the mods and FSME's!*

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
KISSING BUTT ALL THE WAY FROM..........

Love you mods!!!!!

[edit on 29-11-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

I thank you for allowing this lowly butt kisser a home.. I will follow your rules completely and thouroghly.. as soon as you tell me what the rules are?... other than this.. which i have down pat..

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CHIYANNE

No rules other than the ones you apparently have down pat... LOL

Ms. Vice Prez,

I was getting worried about your long absence.

I was afraid you had holed up in the bunker again...:w::w:

Semper

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't posted here for a while, I'm just a lone bodyguard. But I would like to welcome the new members, and I would really really like to welcome the mods. If you guys need ANYTHING, let me know!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join