It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Butt Kissers Unite!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Why thankyou, Semper. My little tootsies are sore this morning, so...

Just kidding.

Trust me when I say it came as as big a shock to me as to anyone else...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

You are more than deserving my good friend!!!!

You have a level head and wonderful oratory skills; I have personally observed you defuse a heated situation with few if any hard feelings after.

What more could anyone ask for in a Moderator?

Semper

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
good oratory skills and the ability to avoid hard feelings while defusing potentially volatile situations are trademarks of a good mod. also a good trait in hostage negotiators, i might add.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well

I think all mods are evil gray reptilian illuminati robots sent to harrase innocent ats/btsers.
JK

But anyway the mods do do a really good job at monitering this website and making sure its approptiat for everybody.

So thumbs up to you.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 5ealchris

SSSSSSSS!!!!
Oh, no...

the secrets out, must warn the rest...one of the hummmmans is on to us...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I've seen this thread before but never replied because I didn't want to be the one to bump it. However, since someone else already did I will take the opportunity to chime in.

Seagull: Congratulations to you!

Semper, I have to ask this but do not mean to put you on the spot. It is an honest question: Why on earth are you not a mod? I asked another staff member about this the other day. I can't imagine you never being considered for a position before so the only thing I can think of is that you have been offered a position but declined? You are such an outstanding member that I cannot possibly believe you have been overlooked and am left to assume you have been asked but were not interested.

As for me, there is another thread which I suppose is this thread's opposite. Something about rebels uniting. Can't really say I am a rebel or a butt kisser. My respect is earned on a case by case basis.
There are some mods on here I adore and some I ignore. Just like the members on here, you have a mixed bag when it comes to the staff and it is only natural for there to be a clash of personalities with them as well. I don't envy them and would never want to be one but to be fair, even the ones that rub me the wrong way I have to say I respect their dedication to ATS and am grateful to them for keeping ATS nice. When you're a staff member, being the bad guy sometimes goes with the territory. Not something I would be capable of so I can put personal differences aside and still give them kudos for keeping things running nicely.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Perhaps I am a SUPER DUPER SECRET MOD????

Perhaps you will have to be eliminated for figuring that out?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Nope, just a member and happy in my membership. Thank you for your kind words, but it is my belief that like all communities, and ATS is that; a community, we need to "help out" when and where we can. That is all that I do.

(That and I can be a butt at times that I am sure has not gone unnoticed by the staff..
)

But I am President of the Butt Kissers Club, so now consider yourself a member!!!!

Semper

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Perhaps I am a SUPER DUPER SECRET MOD????

Oh, I already knew that. It was a very windy day a few weeks ago and without it capturing your notice, your blazer blew open to expose your secret mod badge attached to your belt loop. I saw the whole thing. I suppose my question should have been why haven't you been made a mod in an official capacity?

Perhaps you will have to be eliminated for figuring that out?

I accept hush money.

Nope, just a member and happy in my membership. Thank you for your kind words, but it is my belief that like all communities, and ATS is that; a community, we need to "help out" when and where we can. That is all that I do.

Ok, that's cool. Thanks. Just something I always wondered but I can respect that.

But I am President of the Butt Kissers Club, so now consider yourself a member!!!!

Inducted against my will! Well, better inducted than abducted I guess... if that is truly what happens to people who figure your hidden status out! Inducted it is, then!

[edit on 7/17/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Trust me when I say it came as as big a shock to me as to anyone else...

But very well deserved.

This thread makes me laugh.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any idea how difficult it is kissing your butt when your laughing???

SHEESH!!!!

Semper

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
GAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Im not a but kisser anymore.

And this is because it was the staff who took chat away.

You are all EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I meant what I put in my first post.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Oooh, is it too late to join up? I wanna be in the club!

I'm already a big fan of Gemwolf, Chissler, and Semperfortis. Great staff ya got here!!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It appears that a new president will have to be elected as semper has joined the ranks of the object of ya'lls affectionate puckering. Rest assured though, that as immediate past president, he will be on hand to help and guide your new leader in the proper etiquette and technique in the aforementioned adoration and possibly let you use him as a practice model.

Please discuss amongst yourselves the possible appointees as we can't have the club lagging to far behind(
).

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well hopefully this prospective member can venture an opinion?

Shouldn't the VP step up until we have time to go through nominations and elections for a new Prez?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I have to say that I definatly belong in this club. Whos the president now that our president has butt kissed his way to the staff?

Yep, Semper, I told you a while back that you should be a mod. Now here ya are, sometimes my predictions come true.

So whos the new president again?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well it appears the Vice-President is also now a MOD...

I nominate WUKKY for President.. He can choose his own Vice....

ALL IN FAVOR....

Semper

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I never kiss ass...........:shk:

What you see is what you get, take it or leave it.

Edit: I always need to edit....

[edit on 22/7/2008 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heike
I'm already a big fan of Gemwolf, Chissler, and Semperfortis.

Whaaaat?! I think you've got me confused with someone else... Slow down with the Moonshine, OK?

Anyway. Butt-kissing won't get you anywhere with me. Small but expensive gifts will, however.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Small but expensive gifts will, however.

He lies like a rug.
I've even sent him flowers from the other side of the planet and it didn't get me any favors.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Tell that to the Green valley...

You just wait. I'll get you for that...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join