It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Location Video Of Pentagon Streets And Highways

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
A big part of the Pentagon attack misconception is that "thousands" in the area would be able to see the entire event go down.

Nothing could be farther from the truth primarily due to the complex topography.

In fact there are very few areas at all where you would be able to see the alleged "impact" and most who would be able to see the plane at all would only see it for about a split second.

The flyover would be concealed by the massive fireball and smoke plume as it cranked and banked upriver disguised as normal flight traffic out of Reagan that you can see regularly in the area as well as in the following footage.

CIT brings you to all of the surrounding areas to show you what it looks like for real.

The following series of location shots are invaluable for people trying to get familiar with the area in order to understand how this deception was carried out.

CIT Jettin' Crosstown

Cruise down Columbia Pike to Route 27 northbound and then back south on Route 27 again.
Part 1

Here we bring you on 395 to 27 northbound regular and HOV lanes, 395 to DC via 14th Street Bridge, and 110 south to Crystal City in front of the DoubleTree Hotel.
Part 2

Take a look at the view on 395 south on the 14th St. Bridge from DC, GW Pkwy south to the Pentagon lagoon, GW Pkwy north to Rosslyn, around the Navy Annex, and some amazing footage from the Air Force Memorial.
Part 3

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here are some exclusive location images that we risked federal detention to bring back for you. Please credit CIT with a link to our website if you use them anywhere. Thanks.

Best view of Pentagon and flight path from Arlington Cemetery. (where Keith Wheelhouse claims he was)

It would be impossible to see the alleged impact at all, doubtful he could see the plane on the official flight path at all, and he would have only seen the plane on the north side flight path for about a second as it banked over the navy annex.

He claims he saw the plane for about 60 seconds with a C-130 shadowing it and that the C-130 banked away just after the Sheraton (which you can only see the very top of).

I snuck around behind he storage buildings at Arlington Cemetery and got these awesome shots of the CITGO, Pentagon, and bridge.

And here are some shots from up on the Air Force memorial:

CITGO is behind the trees:

Some great bridge shots:

Pole 1 and 2 approaching on right:

Pole 2:

Pole 1:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Entering Pentagon lagoon by boat via Potomac River:

In lagoon:

In lagoon looking back towards marina:

Star witness who singlehandedly proves the NTSB and RADES data fraudulent.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Great pictures.
I used to live in Rosslyn across the street from the Iwa Jima Memorial and could see the Pentagon from my window (highrise condos). I have a zillion pictures (somewhere packed up) but not digital

I was curious...you said:

Here are some exclusive location images that we risked federal detention to bring back for you.

What did you mean by that? I used to walk over there and take pictures all the time - almost every day. Although I havent been there since 2001 - are you not allowed to take pictures of Arlington Cemetary or the Pentagon anymore?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

They will quickly detain anyone taking pictures of the Pentagon.

PARTICULARLY from the former CITGO which is a military exchange that is not open to the public.

Naturally it's not illegal but if they see you taking pictures or video and deem it "suspicious" you will be detained.

The first time we tried getting video footage of the area with Dylan Avery we were detained in 30 seconds and our tape was confiscated and they deleted all the images off my camera.

It seemed to be OK to film at Arlington Cemetery but I am certain that if they noticed me sneaking around the back reaching over the fence to get images of the Pentagon and CITGO that they would have detained me.

Filming the Pentagon from Washington Blvd is just asking for trouble.

We had to risk it for research, truth, and justice.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So it isn't illegal, but they don't like it? Fair comment given the nature of the building I suppose.

EDIT: I see. From tis angle, it could just look like a bad approach into DCA. If they dropped everything on the jet on the speeds, could they slow it down for a landing into DCA?

Would be interesting to see this from the river!

[edit on 17-11-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Perhaps it's "fair" but that doesn't take away the risk of being detained and having our tape confiscated and images deleted while going though a few hours of interrogation.

I believe you are referring to 395 north on the 14th street bridge north to DC.

All roads and directions are indicated in the video.

The best way to get a handle about where we are is to pull up a map of the area and plot it out.

These videos can be used as an excellent resource for research by anyone all over the world who can't make it to Arlington or DC to see for themselves.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

but that doesn't take away the risk of being detained and having our tape confiscated and images deleted while going though a few hours of interrogation.

I think that is too far, considering you only need to download Gooooogle Earth.

I think the videos are very good - thanks for going to the trouble of getting them!

top topics

join