It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you debunk this video? I can't JFK Jr Assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I watched this video, it really seems rock solid. I agree that he makes some conjecture, but the basic premise that there was an assassination and a cover up is quite strong.

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
"The Nazis who run this country"? You are aware that tens of thousands of Americans gave their lives to defend Europe from the Nazis?

How dare you piss on their graves.

Vietnam was "a war that Kennedy never wanted"?!

Do you recall his words: "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of Liberty."

Read the whole thing here:
www.bartleby.com...

John Kennedy was a true believer in Freedom. Sadly, it seems that many of his so-called champions are gutless surrenderers.

Edit to add the word "gutless".

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It is you who disgrace the memory of WW2 soldiers by not defending the very freedoms they fought for. Our constitution and the democracy of America.

You will also notice if you read article in sig, that the country radically changed when FDR who was the commander in Chief back then had his form of government retaken by the Corporate forces.

I see why you rail against me. You don't look at information before commenting.

This video is pro Kennedy

And the connections with Bush's grandfather and the Nazi financiers are proven and again if you did any research you would know that.

Watch the first 5 minutes and you will see the above poster is either shrilling or did not watch any of it.

I also noticed you did not refute any of his points on the information on the assassination.

You fume but without information and knowledge.

But hey, maybe you will convince some of the skimmers not to watch it, for that I give you credit, but it is deceptive disinformation on your part.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Anyone who had the time to watch it have an opinion?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It really is pro American, and is not how the other poster discribed it. And it is full of good info

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Its a really long video, but it has the video of live news reports, and statements by officials that contradict the official story. It is a really good look, logical and with merit on the loss of what would have easily been a powerful democratic politician.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
sorry to revive the old thread. it's a long video and I am distracted with trivia of life at the moment to comment properly, but what surprised me was no response with the thoughts and points about the theory outlined in the video.

OK I am new here, so can anyone explain, as if I am 5 year old, why the conspiracy theory suggested here is not worth a discussion? I am just trying to navigate loads of info here.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
Anyone who had the time to watch it have an opinion?

Yeah, long time ago after watching "JFK II".
"JFK JR" has a stronger case.

N-Tap of flight, only if flight is called in.
Does the FAA know the pilot who called in the flight.
Where is the pilot seat.

A MK ULTRA pilot might not be needed as Tesla pressure waves
should be able to cause electrical and mechanical malfunction
and knock out all passengers as well as disintegrate the plane
if need be plus brain alpha waves can be controlled as a signal
carrier to either give robot control of a human or send messages
depending how much development has be done with the Tesla
waves.

Or just a bad malfunction that shut off the fuel supply.
Duh.

Its a winner in conspiracy videos.

ED: tome to time
ED+: none to done
[edit on 11/24/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 11/24/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Saw the JFK one years ago. Knew this one was coming but forgot to look for it.
For the person in the first response post who ranted about nazis and the bush and oil and kennedy connections, maybe watching the first vid (JFK) would clear some things up.

Both vids give a person a lot to think about. Pretty strong stuff as far as conspiracy theorizing goes. Hadn't heard about the fuel switch being off...too bizarre on top of the same thing happening on the Egypt Air flight mere months later. The flight instructor stuff is very interesting too. And the point made about the truth coming out in the early seconds of the news reporting rings so true. There was a lot of that on 9/11 too.

Along these same theoretical lines, makes you wonder if there are any other highly elected officials who killed someone else famous to get their seat at the table. Clinton? Blair? Others? What better way to get someone to do your bidding than to have something like this as a hold over them. Just saying.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Interesting if there was a pilot other than JFK JR.
Why can't the body be examined, that is the pilot's body was taken.
Or identified.
Identified, will the pilot be a known agent or would mental influences
be noticeable.
Based on there was a missing pilot seat there was a pilot.
Evidence denied means perhaps high probability pilot and seat went together.

Were all passengers cremated to avoid detection of
being blasted by a pressure wave.
Or would they show signs of a struggle.

Based on the fuel switch going to off I'll give up on the wave theory.

There is a debunk of course.
Fuel is cut off in case of fire.
However a ditching effort seems to be a plunge.
Also the signal not working is debunked as easily as they can fail.
Try it you like like it, easy to debunk anything.

I did not see or hear of any fire on board however.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
"The Nazis who run this country"? You are aware that tens of thousands of Americans gave their lives to defend Europe from the Nazis?

How dare you piss on their graves.

Vietnam was "a war that Kennedy never wanted"?!

Do you recall his words: "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of Liberty."

Read the whole thing here:
www.bartleby.com...

John Kennedy was a true believer in Freedom. Sadly, it seems that many of his so-called champions are gutless surrenderers.

Edit to add the word "gutless".

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

You are very out of line here.

It is HISTORICAL FACT that America relocated many Nazi's to North and South America during project paperclip. It is HISTORICAL FACT that men such as Werner Von Braun, Rolf Amman, Albert Zeiler, Hans Zeigler, all former nazis, were brought in and given high rankings in america.

IT IS HISTORICAL FACT that In May 1945, the U.S. Navy acquired Dr. Herbert A. Wagner

Dr. Herbert Alois Wagner was an Austrian scientist who developed numerous innovations in the fields of aerodynamics, aircraft structures and guided weapons....
, a highly regarded expert in aerodynamics, controls and guidance. The inventor of the Hs 293 missile, Wagner worked for the first two years at the Special Devices Center located at the Castle Gould and Hempstead House in Long Island. In 1947,

It is historical fact that

Major General Holger Nelson Toftoy was a United States Army officer linked to early Rocket such as the Redstone missile.Born in Marseilles, Illinois, Illinois, Toftoy studied at University of Wisconsin-Madison as a Reserve Officers' Training Corps cadet, but transferred to the United States Military Academy where he graduated from in 1926...
, chief of the Rocket Branch in the Research and Development Division of Army Ordnance, offered initial one-year contracts to the rocket scientists. After Toftoy agreed to take care of their families, 127 scientists accepted the offer. In September 1945, the first group of seven rocket scientists arrived from Germany at Fort Strong
Fort Strong

Fort Strong is located on Long Island in Boston Harbor.It was originally named Long Island Military Reservation until 1899.Camp Wightman, a Civil War training camp, was located on the island in 1861....
in the US: Wernher von Braun
Wernher von Braun

It is historical fact that

Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun , a Germans rocket physicist and astronautics engineer, became one of the leading figures in the development of rocket technology in Germany and the United States....
, Erich W. Neubert, Theodor A. Poppel, August Schulze
Schulze

Schulze is a common Germany Family_name. It may refer to:* August Schulze, Operation Paperclip* Edmund Schulze , German organ builder, or four previous generations of his family in the same profession...
, Eberhard Rees
Eberhard Rees

Dr Eberhard Friedrich Michael Rees was a German rocketry pioneer and the second Director of the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center. After being assistant manager of a steel mill in Leipzig, Germany, Rees arrived at the Peenem?nde#Army Research Center Peenem?nde in the Spring of 1939 and managed V-2 rocket fabrication and assembly....
, Wilhelm Jungert and Walter Schwidetzky. In November, December, and February, three subsequent groups of rocket scientists arrived in the US for duty at Fort Bliss
Fort Bliss

Fort Bliss is a United States Army post in the U.S. states of New Mexico and Texas. With an area of approximately , it is the second largest such installation in the Army behind the adjacent White Sands Missile Range, and the largest TRADOC installation....
and White Sands Proving Grounds as "War Department Special Employees."

Jusmping on this person for stating facts that this country has Nazi influence simply makes you look naive.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun , a Germans rocket physicist and astronautics engineer, became one of the leading figures in the development of rocket technology in Germany and the United States....

As you said.
Also researchers have mentioned that von Braun worked at GE for a spell.
And was put in charge of US Army Ordinance most likely because
of is rocket experience.

A recent post of mine that includes some thoughts on von Braun:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The suggestion or research that puts von Braun in America before
WWII at the request of Hitler makes him the all out best spy ever
recovering V2 engines designs and saucer engine and coming back
to America as an officer in control of both projects.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If there was a flight instructor on board it would be a lot harder to blame it on pilot incompetence, which it seems they appear to have tried very hard to do? Just a thought.

top topics

join