It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People like this who are supposed to be serving the U.S. make me sick!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

These few "Marines" here, that are supposed to be serving our country here make me sick! I mean what are they bored, so they figured they would make this video? Or is this really how they feel? I mean come on! Why do they have to pick on the kids like that for?

[edit on 9-11-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Tell ya what.

Why don't you go and do a tour and find out?

MonKey

1,2,3,4, United States Marine Corp!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
Tell ya what.

Why don't you go and do a tour and find out?

I think I will. But he's not acting mature at all. Thats not how a real soldier acts.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

How many soldiers do you know?

I mean really, the poor buggars are in the middle of blob, passing the time waiting to die. Might as well have a laugh.

MonKey

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
One of the funniest videos I've ever seen, ahaha.

It may seem bad when Americans watch it, but the kids weren't offended by it. In fact they loved it, so what's the harm?

And about the harsh things they said to the camera; think about it, you're in a desert country that is completely unlike your rich, air-conditioned home, you miss your family, you walk miles every day in layers of gear and for pretty much no reason. Wouldn't you be frustrated? And the things they say then aren't what they truly think. Believe it or not, every one of those soldiers has a heart. It's just what they think at the time because they're bored, frustrated and miserable. When they get home, they'll think differently. That's how it always is.

They're only human. I don't think they should've actually made this video and shown it to the world, but I could understand why they would think and do those things.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
clickclickclackclackclickclick

"You hear that...

... it's a ****ing predator"

Classic!!

MonKey

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

That part was awesome. Best of the video.
I don't have a problem with it. They're just bored or trying to have some fun in a place where there can't be to much to do. (except walk, and teach the local kids cuss words in English.)

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

clickclickclackclackclickclick

"You hear that...

... it's a ****ing predator"

That was hilarious.

When one is deployed in the Military or TDY somewhere remote for a long time, it takes its tole on ones mind. The fact is, if jca2005 joined up and had to do what those men are doing, he would be right there laughing with them.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
When one is deployed in the Military or TDY somewhere remote for a long time, it takes its tole on ones mind. The fact is, if jca2005 joined up and had to do what those men are doing, he would be right there laughing with them.

I guess your right, I would probably do the same, I do have to say the video was kind of funny lol, but I guess they were just doing it for fun because they were bored, and possibly getting shot at, or from fighting.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
what do you honestly expect from a group of guys right out of their teens, thrown into a #ty 3rd world country.

They are just hanging out, screwing around, cant they relax in between motar fire?

"Climb big ass mountains like that one, climbed that one, and that one too"

"...ohhh.... Mary Jane..." "Theres weed EVERYWHERE"

"$#&%in walking everywhere"

This is a better peice of video then any of those treasonis scumbags out of hollywood could ever make.

Bless our men at arms.

top topics

join