It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who do not believe in aliens.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I was just wondering what those individuals who do not believe in aliens think that all of the ufo sightings are? Now I am not talking about the two second sightings and blurry photos that could very likely be military craft, but instead the sightings which hundreds of people see over hours at a time. It seems to me that secret military craft may be glimpsed upon from time to time, but to think that they you just hang out in plain sight is silly.

Interested in hearing some new theories.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well I 100% believe in Alien Life and I do believe they visit here but I also think that there technology is so advanced we wouldn't see their ship unless they made some mistakes or for some reason wanted to be seen. So I would say 95% is our own craft the US Airforce is years and years ahead of us technology wise but 5% is ET. If anybody is skeptical look at the Phoenix Lights that would change anybodys mind.

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It was this guy, lurking in the Mexican airspace!!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
If anybody is skeptical look at the Phoenix Lights that would change anybodys mind.
[Edited on 30-1-2004 by Mikomi]

That is actually what I was thinking about when I started this post. The explination that I heard was that they were parachute flairs. I don't buy that one.

As for my personal opinion on aliens, probability wise, with all of the planets in the universe it would be foolish to believe that they do not exist is some form. As for aliens on Earth, I have never seen one, but something strange is definitly going on.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
dreamrebel,

thanks man, simply the best photo of an ET that I have ever seen.

I should get it put on a T-shirt or something.. hmmm,

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I believe in aliens it is almost impossible that they DONT exist.

Now as to millions of people being anal probed by these aliens thats another story.

But one thing to remember about sightings......only ONE has to be true

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I definately think that there is life elsewhere in the universe, but I don't really think that they're flying around stickin flashlights up some hilljack's ass.

I read an interesting theory though somewhere saying that what if these ufo sightings are us in the future? Perhaps sometime in the future we developed a system of time travel and these sightings are actually us travelling backwards in time? Which could explain the advanced technology of the ufo's.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The people who call us crazy for having an interest in UFOs and aliens are exactly like the people who defended the flat-earth idea, or the pre-copernican notion that the Earth was the center of the universe and all the heavens revolved around it, or the people who laughed at the theory of evolution.

I feel sorry for them.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
The people who call us crazy for having an interest in UFOs and aliens are exactly like the people who defended the flat-earth idea, or the pre-copernican notion that the Earth was the center of the universe and all the heavens revolved around it, or the people who laughed at the theory of evolution.

I feel sorry for them.

well where is the proof? plenty of people see things in the sky that are unidentified, but i sure hope you don't believe everything you see is a space ship with little green men. where is the evidence? photos? video? so what, there are secret military projects that are years ahead of what we would call current high tech. i believe there may be an alien agenda though. they don't need to bring a bunch of spaceships to check on the progress of the pets (us). almost all of the things you see are black projects.

yeah i laugh at the theory of evolution too

ME

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater

yeah i laugh at the theory of evolution too

Why?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I believe in aliens it is almost impossible that they DONT exist.

But one thing to remember about sightings......only ONE has to be true

very good point indeed - im just looking forward to good hard proof so that the close-minded people of the world have no choice but to except the fact that we, as humans, know such a minescule amount about the universe and that honestly, anything is possible

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
I also think that there technology is so advanced we wouldn't see their ship unless they made some mistakes or for some reason wanted to be seen. [Edited on 30-1-2004 by Mikomi]

No, I believe the aliens want to make their presents known. They are just doing it as careful as possilbe so they don't scare anybody if they come down in one big force. I also believe the government is trying their damnest from preventing this from happening. Now, some UFO's you see are alien ships from other worlds. Others are designed by our government and military. In fact they probably used alien space craft that they have recovered and used to build their own UFO's.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I was just wondering what those individuals who do not believe in aliens think that all of the ufo sightings are? Now I am not talking about the two second sightings and blurry photos that could very likely be military craft, but instead the sightings which hundreds of people see over hours at a time. It seems to me that secret military craft may be glimpsed upon from time to time, but to think that they you just hang out in plain sight is silly.

Interested in hearing some new theories.

I know what they all are. It is just a shame that no one would believe what I told them.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
dreamrebel,

Sorry, but that picture is a fake. Come on, if it were real, it'd be all over the net.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSP2000

Originally posted by THENEO
dreamrebel,

Sorry, but that picture is a fake. Come on, if it were real, it'd be all over the net.

Heh, i think that he was kidding

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
sea people please say what it is, what realy could be crazyer then us in the futer or aleins??

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
[I know what they all are. It is just a shame that no one would believe what I told them.

Give us a chance to believe your story.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet

The very fact that SETI has been scanning the heavens for decades, AND NOT receiving a signal Proves the existence of ET. They haven't responded. Ergo they are highly intelligent.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Why should Aliens be so much more advanced than us??? it wont be long before we build interstella ships for minning and exploration or colonizing space say about another 100 years to 150 max, so that would put ET say 200-300 years ahead not much really.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Sure thing, I believe in extraterrestrial life just as much as I believe in UFOs. The Phoenix Lights are one of the best example, simple because so many people saw them and reported identical details.

Why don't beings make their their presence known? Hmm, good question. Could it because we are a warring people and would want to defend ourselves, if we thought this was an eminent attack?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join