It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who do not believe in aliens.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
what about those ufo's that sat over the white house in 1952 for ages, then returned next day and did same thing again just after goverment said they were birds lmao at that, and the goverments never said anything more on that either.

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by blobby]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The government is good at saying, nothing happened.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I don't believe in aliens.
People who believe in them and scream every time there is UFO sighting somewhere must look really stupid in the eyes of government people who know that humans use antigrav technology since WWII.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
that pic has been my wall paper for 3 months,its creepy.
does anyebody know ware it came from.I found it in yahoo pics.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Prolly one of those debunked military alien atopsies seen on Fox.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I know UFOs are real, but others just don't see it or belive it, or heck even deny it I suppose. I hate this, seriously.....

Pheonix sky, the objects over the White House are birds, ha yeah right! Lights over Washington DC back in 1998, the three lights over Seattle back in the 1980s, over 100 people called the police in souther Great Britain back in the late 1980s about a large ship in the sky! The objects over Mexico City! Are all this giant birds we don't know of....

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I believe UFOs are what the name is. Unidentified Flying Objects. As long as they are unidentified, I'll make no assumptions.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by razorbackhater

yeah i laugh at the theory of evolution too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why?

i just want to say that i agree with razorbackhater
we did not evolve from a single celled organism and crawl out of mud, over ions. atleast not on this planet.

there is no doubt in my mind that aliens exist.
i also think that demons and ghost could also be et's or other dimensional stuff.
space is infinite. inwards and outwards
so are the possibilities

RR

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan
that pic has been my wall paper for 3 months,its creepy.
does anyebody know ware it came from.I found it in yahoo pics.

I remember reading some time back on the old Coast to Coast site (before it was changed when George took over) that the picture was a photoshop job a guy did on a picture of one of his children.

He apparently made a couple more with more pictures of his children but that one is the one that got the most exposure, pardon the pun.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
The people who call us crazy for having an interest in UFOs and aliens are exactly like the people who defended the flat-earth idea, or the pre-copernican notion that the Earth was the center of the universe and all the heavens revolved around it, or the people who laughed at the theory of evolution.

I feel sorry for them.

Exactly, well said! Some people just want to or have to run with the crowd, it takes courage to be different.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Some people go to the other extreme and be different just for the attention and the "cool" factor.

Thats why debunking the real from fake in ufo's is hard sometimes. SO many fakers.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
What we need to do is put a lot of stuff together like the phoenix lights and whitehouse incident (By the way never heard of the whitehouse thing a little link would be good) and take it all to where the US or UK goverment are making a speech on TV and confront them with the evidence see how they get out of it
Live on TV hmmmm it would be hard.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I was just wondering what those individuals who do not believe in aliens think that all of the ufo sightings are? Now I am not talking about the two second sightings and blurry photos that could very likely be military craft, but instead the sightings which hundreds of people see over hours at a time. It seems to me that secret military craft may be glimpsed upon from time to time, but to think that they you just hang out in plain sight is silly.

Interested in hearing some new theories.

I believe these aircrafts are government made, but also that ufo's from outer space have come here and are alien's have been working with government.

When it comes to lilblams theory, it's like a run off of the movie e.t

It was on the tv the other night and alot of things lilblam said was like the movie. Ie/ aliens sucking our energy.. in the movie elliot and e.t feel the same thing and are connected on the emotional level. I interpret lilblam's theory from that movie... I think this alien thing is all hypothetical, nothing is a definite we can only speculate. However, there are other life forms out in space, it's doubtful we are the only species in the galaxy.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't think that aliens have visited us. I think most UFO sightings are able to be explained by natural phenomenon or military hardware.

But I'm not 100% sure, just seems like IF aliens were visiting, NOBODY could keep that secret for long.

What I am 100% sure of, though, is abductions.

No such thing. Honestly, how many human's anuses do they need to probe before they find what they're looking for?

jak

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo

I don't think that aliens have visited us. I think most UFO sightings are able to be explained by natural phenomenon or military hardware.

But I'm not 100% sure, just seems like IF aliens were visiting, NOBODY could keep that secret for long.

No such thing. Honestly, how many human's anuses do they need to probe before they find what they're looking for?

jak

With money and power they can continue to keep the secret. Probably for along time to come. Also, abductions are real. They're just not being performed by aliens. They're being performed by the U.S. government.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I read an interesting theory though somewhere saying that what if these ufo sightings are us in the future? Perhaps sometime in the future we developed a system of time travel and these sightings are actually us travelling backwards in time?

Theres one reason I dont subscribe to this theory, and its that I'v read about time travel, many books, and they all say the same thing, You can only go back in time as far as the means existed.

For example, if we built a machine to travel back (or forward) in time in 2050, future races could only go back as far as 2050 since that was the time we could bend time around us.

However I beleive that UFO's exist 100%, aliens on the other hand. I'm sure many people on this board share my opinion that UFO's and aliens might not be related at all.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo

jak

Its not being kept that quiet, but there is a campaign to discredit anyone who lets info out including people who report one. Its sort of like the fairytale of the emperor and the clothes story.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Most of the ETs (aliens) visiting this planet and mingling with humans are "walk-ins"...like me. That is, an alien soul walked into a human body WITH PERMISSION.
You would not know us unless we told it.
I am also an "abductee". The ETs check me for my health every so often.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
It was this guy, lurking in the Mexican airspace!!

That's tivo from the FBI vid', in Wacko's Learjet. Prob' the 'can'

top topics

<< 1   >>

join