It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blink 182 Concert In Manchester, UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm going to this concert next week it says Blink 182 with special guests just wondering if anyone knew who the support bands were?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
# Blink 182. I remember about 7 years ago, they opened for Lagwagon. I hit the singer in the face with a full water bottle and later, the drummer (The first guy not the guy they have now) and I went at it. I hate "Pop-punk", you should listen to the real stuff. Descendents, Subhumans, The Vandals, Propagandhi, you know the basics.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
# Blink 182. I remember about 7 years ago, they opened for Lagwagon. I hit the singer in the face with a full water bottle and later, the drummer (The first guy not the guy they have now) and I went at it. I hate "Pop-punk", you should listen to the real stuff. Descendents, Subhumans, The Vandals, Propagandhi, you know the basics.

Nice one hate to say it but Blink 182 are gay sorry Mikomi

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So Metallica is comming to the Quest Center in Omaha may 12th beat that!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Why do you think there going to the UK?

Edit....jkjk dont get pissed.

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Ummmm I do listen to those bands as well (Except SubHumans) I listen to all kinds of punk music so don't assume I don't. I think you find the real stuff is the Sex Pistols, The Dammed, The Clash, Mouthwash etc... I like those bands as well.

I asked a simple question is it too hard to answer if you don't know the answer don't reply.

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Such fine local opportunities in Madchester and you spend hardearned bucks on total crap? (joins into thread showing declining levels of support for Blink and you'll miss them).

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I found out who support bands were so it don't matter anymore.

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

now hey, thats not nice at all.
i listen to all types of music, subhumans and the vandals included, and blink 182 is jsut really good. their new cd is a very different experience, and ill be the first to admit the previous stuff was better, but those guys are some of the coolest i have ever had the pleasure of pretending to no

top topics

join