It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spacecraft evident in Clementine Photo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Greetings,
Has anyone else noticed the many examples of spacecraft occurring in the Clementine Atlas series of photographs? I believe that I have so far spotted three different types of craft.
A good one to start with would be 4-106H1. I feel that it may be a freighter, possibly used to transport mining waste from the interior.
In some photos, as many as four of these craft appear.
With kind regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
We love links

Even though they come in one line posts...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Links and images would be great if you have them.I have a few pictures but they've been covered in other posts.
Do a search here first to see if your pictures/links have been discussed.It could save you some time.
Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen truth

My apologies Citizen Truth,
My old computer died yesterday, something went bang inside, there were some images saved, Fortunately, I had a few written notes which enabled me to to post the thread.
Will endeavor to post a picture before the sun sets this very day, being new here I will have to work out how.
Kindest regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
You might find something here, if not maybe through one of thier links:

Link

NOTE: - This information was originally found on the Anomalous-Images.com website which has now gone offline. These files were restored from a backup to make them available again to the public.

If nothing else, some of these pictures are quite interesting.

Regards xSMOKING_GUNx

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

Hi Smoking Gun,
Thanks for link, I will search for the photo's I referred to,
I noticed the South Pole composite, if you zoom in on that ,you will see large rectangular structures in the 10-11 o clock direction from the pole centre, but I digress.
I am still trying to work out how to post a photograph of one of these huge delta wing craft which I now have in 'My Pictures' on my laptop.
Can anyone help please.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
To those interested in this thread, I have been unable to add photo of the giant delta wing craft as the rules do not yet permit me to do so.
Please be patient, and as soon as I qualify, I will post a photograph of this craft.
Again, my apologies to all, your patience will be rewarded.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by horsegiver
To those interested in this thread, I have been unable to add photo of the giant delta wing craft as the rules do not yet permit me to do so.
Please be patient, and as soon as I qualify, I will post a photograph of this craft.
Again, my apologies to all, your patience will be rewarded.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

you should be able to load an image to image shack or other site and then post a link here.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Hi Xeven,
Sorry Xeven, I tried as you suggested, but still not permitted under the rules, this is quite frustrating as I have never seen photos of these craft anywhere else, and I am quite sure that many of you would enjoy seeing them. There must be a reason for this ruling and can only suggest that you look at it in photobucket, it would have been great to have been able to post it here on ATS simply because it's why we're here.
However, it's in my album in photobucket.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Have you uploaded your pics to photobucket?

If you have, just let us have the address by copying it from the address bar at the top of the page and paste it on to your next post, we are all quite happy to look at it on photobucket, you might find someone will be kind enough to insert the images on your thread for you.

Regards xSMOKING_GUNx

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by horsegiver
My old computer died yesterday, something went bang inside, there were some images saved, Fortunately, I had a few written notes which enabled me to to post the thread.

Please be careful, horsegiver. I'd wager the NASA/govt conspirators were watching your activity on this forum and hacked into you computer. When they say the disclosure was imminent, they dispatched a virus that destroys the hard drive by tuning the read/write sequence such that the motion of the drive heads happens at their resonant frequency, and then indeed there will be a "bang". This is an old technique.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
horsegiver,

Is this the image you're referring to?
It's from your photobucket album.

[edit: speeling]

[edit on 9-11-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well done Supermoderator,
This is the photo in question, thank you very much for locating it, in this particular shot there are two craft, it has been cropped to make it easier to spot.
I hope that it is of interest to all, I would add that the fragment shown in another thread recently described as a 'tear' looks as if it could be a fragment of one of these craft that may have exploded. Just a thought.
My thanks once more,
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by horsegiver

Horsegiver, these looks to be Orbiter images:
if you are referring to the plectrum-shaped objects, that's a very common "glitch" that you can find in many other orbiters images.
Now, i post this image because it shows some of the most common glitches in Orbiter images (circled):

[edit on 9/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
How did Zorgon's Mars cattle get on the moon? Darn things are like cockroaches.

Quick, send that picture to hoagland so he can set up another press conference and try to sell the ultimate truth to the masses, LOL.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Hi internos,
Thank you for your view, when I first saw these objects, I too dismissed them as blemishes or 'glitches' of some kind, until I saw several like this one in 'Plan' form. Looking closely, the front seems to be raised and even has the appearance of cockpit windows. Most occurences have different orientation which give the illusion of being an entirely different shape but If you 'see' the object with the windows as convincing,then all the other examples become plausible given the differing orientations.
Before I give up on the idea, I would like to see an improved or enhanced version of this picture using a more sophistcated imaging programme than I have.
Thanks again,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

By 'zorgon's cattle' I believe you are referring to the spheres that appear sometimes in large numbers on Moon photo's. they frequently appear individually too, there are several on John Lear's Copernicus photos. Incidently,these small spheres have been appearing over here in Sussex during the last week, in groups of fifty/sixty, and some time ago, four flew over my house one Saturday morning at about eight thirty.
Also appearing on John's no1 photo in the lower right corner is a large delta wing craft 'parked' on the crater floor. It's worth a look, also when you have seen several of these in perfect 'plan' view, it's hard to continue to dismisss them as blemishes or 'glitches'.
Thank you for your interest,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Greetings to all,
Just an update for those of you who have taken the time to look at this thread, I have added some more photo's to my Photobucket site as I am not yet permitted to post directly at this time.
If Supermoderator is looking in, I would be most gratefull if you could upload them if you would extend yet another kindness to a new member.
Best wishes,
Horsegiver.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
so whats with the 'cattle'???
photo shopped??? and i would also like to see these pics your talking about enhanced

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
www.anomalies.net...

wholy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.anomalies.net...

and WTF!!!!

and who the hell is ' Dr. Beter. '

top topics

join