It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Patches and Hidden Symbolism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
Dae

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, I dont see it, what you getting at? That photo looks like a hoax.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for your post Zorgon, your contributions are always appreciated, even when it's not clear exactly what you are on about.

Would you mind explaining exactly what you see are the important differences between the color and b&w Buzz Aldrin photos?

As ever, it's a joy to read your posts.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I always thought the astronaut with the Mason's apron was a hoax as well.I even found the same picture but this time he's holding a McDonald's bag.I've seen other variations on this too.
Maybe it's any easy target for photoshop phanatics.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I will later tonight I want to give Internos a chance to see it... You are right though it is a fake and was created for an article at Rumor Mill website...

Compare the tank on his back on your left side of the helmet between the two...

I suppose what I am 'on' about in this case is developing other peoples power of observation... It helps when looking for anomalies and/ or fakery in images

Consider this picture an exercise

[edit on 20-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I suppose what I am 'on' about in this case is developing other peoples power of observation... It helps when looking for anomalies and/ or fakery in images

So........there IS a method to your madness

To be honest, all of the pictures posted have urged me to search around to see if I can find something to confirm or debunk a previously posted photo.I've found some that relate to other posts but i can't find the threads,lol.Two hours gone by and several pictures then I forget who said what, and where.Chance are these have been found already and I don't like to put up pictures that may have been posted.

Did you get my email?

[edit on 20-11-2007 by citizen truth]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I can see a gross degradation of detail... can't see the diagonal connecting piece or the little back squarish part in the b/w pic at all.

Where's internos when we need him?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smartie

"Tastes Like Chicken!"

UFOINFO | 509th Bomb Wing Insignia By Dennis G. Balthaser

"Officially," an "unofficial" insignia.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Left: original AS11-40-5903 (greyscaled/blurred/increased in brightness/don't remember what else i did)
Right: faked pic

IMHO is never a good idea to make comparisons between an original image and an image which has been:

-cropped
-rotated
-blurred
-resized
-saved/converted in jpeg format with all the consequences i.e. jpeg artifacting
-reduced in color depht
-greyscaled
-increased in brightness
-decreased in contrast
-photoshopped
-Who knows what else

All these steps have as consequence important variations of the ref. points, and this means that whatever assestment we would do, it wouldn't be realistic.
The only variation i'm not able to explain is the black area i pointed with the arrow:
its variation of shape is not easily explainable with ONE of the steps i mentioned, but maybe, with all together...

As said, probably i'm missing something...

[edit on 21/11/2007 by internos]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join