It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens go to heaven?...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
the real question is..... do aliens want to go to heaven ?...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You know......this alien heaven question is quite retarded.......

If humans go to heaven then animals go to heaven, so do....

Fish, bugs, plants, bacteria, diseases, aliens, (not saying aliens are below diseases) and so on......basically anything that lives, that is organic should and would go to heaven, if there was a heaven......to bad there isn’t one.

If there is a heaven there is a hell........aliens go to hell, dogs cats go to hell.....

????????????????????

Is there such thing as a bad plant???? lol, when a lion kills a deer, would it go to hell for murder....? It must to eat to survive.........lions also kill their own kind......

It’s possible your beloved cat, dog, or gold fish, is going to hell...

Maybe you should christen your pets.....lol,

Would you christen plants......? etc etc etc......this entire heaven hell thing is BS.....

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
i think humans are unique....we have a soul..... dogs, cows, bugs, plants , etc. dont have a soul like we do.... where your soul goes in the afterlife is a very serious question.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

what makes our soul so different from dogs, cats, dolphins, apes, that we can get into heaven but they can't?

Look at the destruction we're doing to our planet.....as if we should be allowed to get into heaven while we're f@cking everything up.......do you see any other creatures destrying this planet....? No.....if there was a heaven, we'd be crossed off the list....

what makes us so different from animals, plants, bugs etc...? animals show, anger, hate, love, all kinds of emotions.....

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J

Speaking personally, I kinda hope animals don't go to heaven. Otherwise i'm going to meet one hell of a lot of pissed of spiders

This is probably one of the most thought provoking posts in this thread in my opinion. What are my chances of getting my astral body's @$$ kicked by a few thousand mosquitos, spiders, ants and various other pests that I've swatted over the decades.

It's also just as pertinent to the discussion. Chances are aliens will be as different from us as as we are from spiders. That's not to say they can't master interstellar travel, but their emotions, thought process and logic would likely be very different than anything we've ever conceived.

So, would an alien with a very different concept of good/evil or an entity that may not even have a concept of what good and evil are end up where Earth's Abrahamic religions say that good people go? Or would our concept of good and evil be the same as the universal standard for that matter. Maybe our ideas of good and evil are as primitive to the universal standard as a spider's concept is to us.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

no aliens dont go to heaven they are demons or angels or fallen angels

i think that they are demons because of this:

angels always say fear not and have a message from god

fallen angels look just like angels and co=annot change there spirit body

demons are recorded to change there shape look at legion 2000 of them went into one man

fallen angels are not bound except the four bound to the euphrates, demons are bound to earh and its atmosphere, and angels are not bound but see above.

so demons are really the only logical choice not only can the change there shape but are believed to be a race pre adamites and giants just like demon locusts and horses came from the fallen angels breeding with them so all these things can be eplained

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

animals will go to heaven but remember when they go to heaven the curse is off of them so they will not harm you or other animals

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

animals cant go to hell because they are cursed and cant halp eating other animals

animals used to be just like us but in a different form b/c man fell and animals were under his dominion animals were curseed to

so instincts are a curse put on them for our failure when they die they will have the cursed and be able to talk etc

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

ur the only one that actually makes sense on these blogs.everyone else is makin' dumb jokes and have no idea what they're talkin' about.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
what`s about the suggestion all definately ALL( includes humans as well as animals as well as et`s as well as ...simply all ) is just energy and shows itself in different vessels and everything transforms into another energy when its needed and necessary ( I talk here about birth and dead and all int between )....and even heaven and hell is energy .... so what means as much as ALL IS ENERGY and energy is energy (only the vessel changes from time to time) and that`s ALL : )

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You crack me up dude...

The topic name alone made me almost p**s my pants..thank you for making this otherwise borring sunday worth getting out of bed for.

I even flagged this one 'cause i have to say this is the best one all week.

I'm gonna stay out of the discusion if that's okay

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

No because heaven is a myth.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J

I'd go out on a limb to say that theres some kind of overlap in people believeing both of those things. So the question arises, for those that believe in an afterlife and also aliens, do aliens die and go to the sameplace humans do?

I think you're thinking too small here.

If ALL is connected... wwwiiiich it IS..
meaning all consciousness is one thing experiencing it's self, then we are part in parcel with any other conscious being.

If there's a way to create a perfect balance of immortality and complete comfort in your surroundings and access to all the information you desire, while harmonizing with other beings as efficiently and pleasurably as possible, then I'd say "heaven" is literally scientifically and spiritually achievable through actions taken to get there.

It's quite likely that other ancient races have already created a reality as such through diligence and hard work , discovery, trial and error, and sacrifice.

To exist in such a situation would be most desirable.

To be able to recall the exact information of a specific person's mind-state and personality before death and recreate that, accessing that "soul".. or "personality packet of info"...bringing it back into that person's previous form...throuuuugh TECHNOLOGY (biological, quantum, EM, or not)...would be the equivalent to resurrection.

I think thinking about "heaven" as some unattainable intangible pretty netherworld that we can't fathom is limiting and primitive.

I think thinking about "heaven" as an actual state of being that we work towards, by being CLEVER.. using ingenuity.. is realistic and very possible in our future, distant or not.

This paradise reality would be the goal any intelligence would want.
It's a constant, a standard that all beings would strive for.
So i think it would be pretty much a mathematical logistics issue where all races and beings would arrive at the same "heaven".

A REAL .. TANGIBLE one.

good post. OP.. thanks for asking.
as scoffing as many may be at the idea of the thread, i think it's a worthy contemplation.

starry starry flag flag.

-

[edit on 9-11-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
to believe in god dont you also have to believe that the universe is around ten thousand years old. these aliens must be pretty smart if they can master inter stellar/gallactic/dimensional travel in ten thousand years.

yet again if you look at it this way, any light that has reached us can only have travelled ten thousand light years wich means we cant see anything more than this distance away because light hasnt had the time to travel. so why can we see galaxies and even quasars hundreds of billions of lightyears away through the hubble telescope.

If he does exist and he did all this with some kind of magic you should look up the drake equation this tells us the mathmatical chance of other inteligent life in our galaxy (the milky way) is in the millions. so considering there's trillions of galaxies out there other than our own there must be millions of trillions of other intelligent life forms. god must be very busy trying to keep all these life forms in all the right heavons, chances are if he does exist he must slip up sometimes and put the wrong race into the wrong heavon.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't recall anyone mentioning that aliens were invited to the council of Nicea. So they might not have the latest version of "the word of God."
Consequently, they may be working toward heaven from all the wrong angles.

I'd wager that the aliens, if they have any spirituality, will have worked out somewhere better to go.

Tsk, humans. Always projecting their own limitations on everything.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I believe that they do go to Heaven. I've read a lot of Near Death Experience books, and several of them have mentioned seeing life forms from other planets in Heaven. Betty Eadie wrote a really great NDE book, where she mentions this, and I believe Dannion Brinkley saw ETs during his experience

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
i believe aliens go to heaven because for one, they have to exist, and if you don't know that by now, then you'll come to learn that they do, with proof in more ways than one. also, they're spiritual beings just like us, and they're actually much more advanced than us spiritually anyhow.

did it ever occur to you that all aliens are just us humans that have evolved and advanced from 25,000-50,000 years in the future?...

there's a universal genetic blueprint for intelligent life, and it is humanoid - with two arms, two legs, two eyes, two ears, a nose, and a mouth... humanoid species are rampant throughout the universe, and we're all different on the outside, but we're all the same on the "inside"!

i suggest watching interviews from Dan Burisch, David Wilcock, and Alex Collier, just to name a few!!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
i read some flawed opinions but i will not quote so as to bypass the mindless verbal sparring that will occur.my view on this is that the bible dosent mention that animals go to heaven.animals dont have the know of what is evil and what is right.they dont make good or bad choices. so u cant term say a lion that it is bad.a lion needs to kill to feed.does it mean its bad??no it means that god made lions to keep the plant eating animals at bay. does nobody of u live in a village??u all chaps live in big citys??havent u seem what happens when u leave goats graze without someone restricting them??they make a place barren. if we all agree that something created the universe and everything that exists in it,no matter how u call it,god or higher power or whatever then all things when die go to him.that place is heaven.now if aliens exist and they surely must considering how vast the universe is with is zillions of stars then surely they go to heaven when they die.to the place of the creator.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The idea of a heaven and hell are actually used for religious mind-control and programming. When your body physically dies, your soul-personality goes off into other realities and non-physical hyperspace levels of existence, until eventually you get reincarnated into a new physical body that is built around your Mind-pattern/Soul-personality's thought-process that is accumulated throughout various lifetimes. What people see when they die is what they think they will see, according to their mind-pattern. However, this is only temporary until your Oversoul steps in. It is unique and different for everyone, and some people's Soul-personalities get "stuck" in the astral layer of existence, which is the border zone between physical reality and hyperspace. This is commonly known as a ghost that haunts a certain place.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Ok we have ufo orbs being seen on planet Earth and the critters being seen in space. What if those critters are the very souls of life forms deceased in the physical state and gone up to the heavens? So the larger ufos seen up there, maybe they are like angels/transportation devices for the souls/administrators. So what's with the ufo orbs being seen down here then? Souls not yet gone to the heavens? Angels?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join