It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens go to heaven?...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
A simple proposition.

1: A lot of people believe in somekind of heaven/paradise/nice aferlife thing.

2: A lotof people believe in aliens, quite a few of these people believe that they have visted earth.

I'd go out on a limb to say that theres some kind of overlap in people believeing both of those things. So the question arises, for those that believe in an afterlife and also aliens, do aliens die and go to the sameplace humans do?

Do people (from here on in 'people' refers to people who believe both above statements) believe that there are separate afterlives for both humans andaliens,or that we all end up in the same place (or places)?

I can't believe that this did occur to me before, I personally believe both the above statements and yet never once considered the afterlife implication. I guess for my part, as I reckon we were all made by the same creator, then ys,we must all go to the same place,but then i've also always thought of heaven as being whatever youwanted it to be, and soi couldenvision people whodon;t believe in aliens not encountering any on the otherside as it were. But i'm really notsure.

I apologise if this seems a very sillyquestion,but it onlyreallyoccured to me today and I wondered what the membeship here thought about this possability and any implications (if any) it may have.

Mods if you'd prefer this on the religion board, pleasemove it, but I figured it might get a better response here.

Vector J...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You must have read the post I made today in the "Alien Panic" thread
where we were discussing how Religions would react to ET's being real.
Since God is all-powerful, he could indeed keep like-kind species together
in the afterlife. I'd like the think that my dear Princey went to Dog Heaven
after she was run over.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hi there, can't say that I did read your post. Like I said,it just occured to me randomly earlier, but not whilst I was reading any such similar subject matteron ATS, but thanks for your response! Certainly the idea of a heaven for animals is an interesting one, and i guess an issue of whther animals have souls, but that's a question for another thread!...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
Do aliens go to heaven?...

No... only good aliens go to heaven!

Sorry... Couldn't resist

[edit on 6-11-2007 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I beleive they go to Alien heaven. Whatever that may be.
They dont necessarily have to think of heaven as golden streets, rainbows, pots of gold, etc. But it may be an equivalent of what they consider good and pure.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

Anytime we paint God into a corner, like stating that there must be a Soul
in order to go to heaven, or there must be water on a planet for life, we're
really thinking far too small IMO. I'd like to believe that ANYTHING is
possible, my friend. -cwm

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You have me there buddy. Thats an excellent point.

Speaking personally, I kinda hope animals don't go to heaven. Otherwise i'm going to meet one hell of a lot of pissed of spiders

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

Yeah, I know what you mean. When I was a kid I used to fill up a squirt gun with starch and go stalk ants to watch them, um, stiffen up. I am ashamed, truly, today, and won't intentionally kill anything. Sorry about the bugs on the windshield.

Let me go out on a limb here and depart from my usual demeanor. There are a lot of questionable assumptions coming up, which I quite realize, so just think of it as a thought-piece. I'm not claiming absolute knowledge of any of this.

I'm thinking the word "heaven" is a religious word used to describe a higher frequency dimension that is there for all of us when we 'move on' to the next realm. I'm not talking God/Jesus/angels here at all; that's just a religious interpretation, but what if the 'next realm' were real?

Rather than an 'aliens from space' theory I tend to an 'interdimensional' theory to explain the observations and experiences many of us have reported. I mean that UFOs and aliens don't play fair; they break the rules of physics, pop in and out of space, that sort of thing. I don't have an iron clad theory for how this works except to say that String Theory may (just 'may') point in this direction. That's a pretty slim point to hang all this on, and I also realize that, but this is just a talk. I'm not a zealot about it.

We're often told that at the next level science and religion merge so that you can't make any progress unless you make the transition. I'm on the science side of this equation, but I still see the point. What if our Space Buddies have already figured this out and take advantage of it? Whitley Strieber reports a strange incident where he 'saw dead relatives' in the company of the aliens. Maybe he's just an SF writer, but this view is corraborated by a lot of observations and reports by others who themselves have no known agenda. The idea that the aliens see their physical bodies as a container that can be shed is very common throughout the literature.

The thing is, if you follow this through, everyone gets what they want and believe. The Christians get their 'heaven.' The Muslims get their version. The Indian religions get their reincarnation, and the Buddhists get their Oneness with the Universe. Further, science gets a General Systems Theory out of the deal. They are all the same anyway, just local variations on the dialect of reality. It's true, the atheists will have to figure out what to do with their souls once they discover they have them, but that's a pretty nice surprise, isn't it?

So to the question, 'do aliens go to heaven?' my answer is: "They've already been there and back and they've got the route memorized." That's why 'Disclosure' may be much more about us as individuals than it is about governments, and also why I doubt there would be much panic. No soul gets left behind. We're all going. And I'm quite convinced my dog will be in heaven waiting for me.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
i think the grays dont have a soul...i believe they are trying to merge with the humans so they can have a soul and go to heaven. why else would they be interested in us ? makes me wonder about john lears theory about the soul collector on the moon ? i think the abduction thing is about them experimenting on us, so they can create these hybrids with a soul.....might be their way of taking over ?......scary...........................just my opinion

[edit on 6-11-2007 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
No, because there is no heaven

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
From what I understand about aliens, they are kidnappers, rapist and hoodlums in the night. You never here of an alien saving a kid who's about to be hit by a car or an alien that swam out and saved a drowning swimmer. Heck no! Aliens come in your room at night, take you up to their ship and do kinky things to your body, all the while trying to create a hybrid race to turn the rest of us into slaves.

Those suckers are going straight to HELL!

Sorry....sorry.....I couldn't resist.

To be honest I have no idea if I'm even going to heaven, or hell. If either place exists, and I end up there, (And I seriously doubt both propositions) I'll send you a post card and let you know if I ran across any aliens.

wupy

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I don't expect humans to be so vain, as to think if there are aliens, that we would be the only beings in the entire universe that would go to heaven, if there was a heaven.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This just got me all cracked up....well I guess it depends if the alien is 'saved', but I'm thinking it's probably not since missionaries still don't have access to spaceships.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I believe an afterlife and aliens exist, in dimensions of higher vibrations.

In reading hundreds upon hundreds of near death experiences, I haven't read one yet that included anything resembling the typical grey/gray alien. Light beings, yes, but no typical aliens.

I think they are fallen angels and they are in a race against time. We have the one thing they don't - a divine spark. They are cut off and they are desperate. Maybe they think they can sneak hybrids in and that is why a "war in Heaven" has to take place.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Myrtales Instinct

wtf have you been reading.....lol

[edit on 113030p://pm3030 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Myrtales Instinct

wtf have you been reading.....lol

[edit on 113030p://pm3030 by andre18]

Got me wondering too...if I ever heard myself saying that, I would tell myself to lay off the you know.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Do you mean take over heaven? That's a scary thought!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I believe that when all animals die their soul increases in frequency and under goes ascension, similar to whats being speculated to happen in 2012. That includes Aliens.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
well taking into consideration there is absolutely no hard evidence that either of the two exist.

i would have to say no.

the words "skunk works" come to mind.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
A simple proposition.

1: A lot of people believe in somekind of heaven/paradise/nice aferlife thing.

2: A lotof people believe in aliens, quite a few of these people believe that they have visted earth.

You have a proposition, I have a question: Why is it that folks who believe in unusual things (multiple unusual things) always want their multiple unusual beliefs to somehow connect up meaningfully, despite no evidence that these things relate in any way, much less that they exist at all? I'll go out on a limb and say that belief in multiple unusual things happens in people who tend to see patterns where most folks don't. This is why I can't see Hoagland's "artifacts" on mars or the moon.

So, what about bigfoot? Do bigfoots get abducted by aliens? This would explain why they hide so well - they're traumatized.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join