It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden not interested in Clinton's VP, citing 'dominant' Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Biden not interested in Clinton's VP, citing 'dominant' Bill

www.cnn.com

"If I don't win the nomination, the likely nominee is going to be Hillary," Biden, D-Delaware, told CNN, "and I love Bill Clinton, but can you imagine being vice president?"

The former president "is such a dominant and powerful and positive force that I think the question is if you're going to stay in public life do you want to be a contributor ... I'm not looking for a ceremonial post," he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
In a more or less roundabout way agree with Biden . Even if you take Bill out of the equestrian (assuming that she is elected ) Hillary VP wouldn't have much influence in her admin. As president Hillary would be polls apart from Bush in more then just there respective political ideologues.

IMO if elected Hillary would exert herself as the head of her branch of government rather then play the figure head role that Bush has done with other members of his admin being the main players.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
All the candidates always say they're not running for Veep, while they are still campaigning for President. Biden is telling us nothing, other than I need your vote in Iowa and New Hampshire.

new topics

join