It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noahs ARK

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
Umm adam had been dead for 357 years at the time of the flood,(he was born 1287 years prior and lived to the age of 930) with primitive burial methods I'm guessing
not even his bones would have survived 350 years.

YTes they would.

but if they actually found the ark it would PROVE that at least part of the story is true and factual...then I expect they would pay closer attention to the book of revelations...IMHO

LMAO. I find great joy in the fact that the US secret services finds interrests in this enigma. It is the very cradle of our existance, and to find that the greatest power has info on this makes me excited, I love the story of the first Ark. It reveils knowledge about ourselves which we still not today can verify as truth. Simply because we don't have the evidence. If we could proove the Ark, we could proove the tree of Europe, Egypt/Africa and the East, aswell as the branch of the Middle Eastern descendants of Adam.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Since he had two of every animal on the boat maybe they are looking for unicorn bones. The horn is suspossed to be better than spanish fly.

The unicorn horns they used to find were the front teeth of som kind of whale. Makes me think of the beast coming out of the sea...................

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Damm - they know where the friggen location of the object in question is exactly. If it was Noahs Ark, they would land a damm helicopter on top of it. A team of scientists from the x-files would parachute in with delta force to put hands on that thing. I refuse to believe all the can do to verify is take a picture that nobody can make a posative ID. We just put a couple malfunctioning space toys on Mars, I think we can get around Mt Ararat in Turkey. Please

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Damm - they know where the friggen location of the object in question is exactly. If it was Noahs Ark, they would land a damm helicopter on top of it. A team of scientists from the x-files would parachute in with delta force to put hands on that thing. I refuse to believe all the can do to verify is take a picture that nobody can make a posative ID. We just put a couple malfunctioning space toys on Mars, I think we can get around Mt Ararat in Turkey. Please

There have been many groups that have traveled to the site. Here you can see pictures of it, and read about the discoveries:

www.exchangedlife.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My point exactly! There would be conclusive proof by now if something was there.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

My point exactly! There would be conclusive proof by now if something was there.

How about petrified laminated wood:

Steel, Titanium, and Aluminum alloy rivets:

Uniform pattern of metal objects detected under the ground:

Evenly spaced deck joists:

Evenly spaced petrified rib timbers:

Hewn Mortises:

Subsurface radar scans:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Still not understanding why they have not dug the darn boat out and proven conclusively to the public. Seems kinda like a big discovery to keep in the dirt!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey arch angel, you didnt say why the book of enoch is attributed to the enoch on the noah side of the family, people talk about the book of enoch saying he was a great builder, and in the bible cain named a city after his son enoch, so couldnt the book be written by him, because enoch from noahs side didnt build anything.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Gollwog, Enoch the descendant of Seth, Adams third son wrote the book..its all very plain in Genesis if youre
really interested.

And yes AA this is one point I agree with you on.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gollwog
Hey arch angel, you didnt say why the book of enoch is attributed to the enoch on the noah side of the family, people talk about the book of enoch saying he was a great builder, and in the bible cain named a city after his son enoch, so couldnt the book be written by him, because enoch from noahs side didnt build anything.

The book is quite clear about which Enoch. If you have read it you would not confuse the two.

Enoch 37:1

The second vision which he saw, the vision of wisdom -which Enoch the son of Jared, the son 2 of Mahalalel, the son of Cainan, the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, saw.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
There is no ark on mt. arrat (sp)

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
AA it doesnt say enoch wrote anything in the bible, he is only mentioned about twice

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The Book of Enoch was once part of the Old Testamet... it was a mainstay for rabi's. Eventually, however, the Church had the Book removed because of a main fact:

Enoch told of how the angels were of a physical nature, and that they were prone to doing... mortal things; such as taking wives, having children...

Surely you've heard about there having been two Angelic Rebellions? There was the one involving Lucifer (most commonly known rebellion), and the second was when a group of angels called the Nepilum (?) left Heaven and took wives from the daughters of mankind; these angels God degreed to be totally abandoned by the other angelic hosts.

This is why, in some older churches, it is required that the women cover their heads with hats/bonnets, so that the angels do not get tempted again.

Enoch also wrote in his book the workings of Heaven and celestrial bodies (he was taken to Heaven to be God's right-hand man).

The Chruch didn't like the fact that angels were solid and emotionally vulnerable... so the Book was removed.

Enoch, as the person, has been quoted several times in the Bible. Also, accounting to the research notes included in the Book of Enoch, much of what Jesus said was taken from that prophet.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Still not understanding why they have not dug the darn boat out and proven conclusively to the public. Seems kinda like a big discovery to keep in the dirt!

It's simple, whenever anythig substantiates the bible or christianity, it is buried, slandered or ignored.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
And why do you think that is? Conspiracy to keep the truth from the masses?????

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
not trying to sound too religious but:
Because belief in god is the target for all the evils of the word. The destruction of God and his replacement with man is the world's ulimate goal. Therefore anything that supports God must be buried, slandered, ignored etc.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I see. Decent theory.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
just a theory of course

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gollwog

You English speeking people. If you had desent bibles, you would notise that there are not two Enochs in the bible, but one Enoch and one Enosh. The book of Enoch clearly states that the Enoch in question was the great grandfather of Noah. Read your homework.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
Gollwog, Enoch the descendant of Seth, Adams third son wrote the book..its all very plain in Genesis if youre
really interested.

And yes AA this is one point I agree with you on.

The Book of Enoch was never written by Enoch. It is a collection of many different writings and writers in the so called Enochian tradition. It was gathered somewhere between the Tannakh was written and the time of Jesjuah. The original Book of Enoch, if it even existed, was probably a copy of the book Adam received in Eden from Arch Raziel. Enoch may have got this book from the sea serpent Leviathan, who was ordered by God to retrieve this book which was the very source of the great war in Heaven back then when 1/3rd of the angels rebelled against God and the humans and fell, were demonised or imprisoned by God. According to tradition Adam received a certain "Spark of Heaven" which basically was his ticket to Heaven so to speek, which infact turned whoever had it into an angel. Enoch was said to have found this book or "divine spark", and when he went to Heaven, he was turned into the angel Metatron, also known as the Angel of God or the Right Arm of God. Enoch is believed to be one of the two endtime witnesses.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join