It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal Collapse of Citibank Morgan Stanley Imminent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Remember the 2.1 trillion Rumsfeld says Pentagon couldnt find in 2001 right before 9/11? Money that was "lost" (that means stolen).

Seems they lose that much every year and dont know where it goes. That is not related to the citibank theories, but it goes to show that there is so much going on that we will never know.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here's the thread about Paulsons alleged arrest in Germany.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

True

But was that $2.1 trillion "stolen from China"? Or did it just disappear from the US bank account?

I see your point, though. Just seems a little suspicious to me that this story is claiming we stole $4.5 trillion from China. That's just asking for a war if it were true.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon
reply to post by ka0s69

Don't know if Paulson has been arrested again. He WAS arrested last Christmas in Germany that's what geemony is hinting at. His link is dated 30dec06.

Whether or not he was arrested have, as far as I know, never been established. I followed a thread then and the sources were in a loop. Not really credible, nevertheless a good discussion on a damn hot thread.

Hey K , yes that was what I was showing , however I do not believe it ever took place. Wanta himself is a bit shady, and in reality that sum of money would have the dogs barking from jump street. So IMHO I call hoax on the whole 4.5 Trillion. City bank and morgan stanley combined dont have that kind of mojo.

Take care

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

I see your point, though. Just seems a little suspicious to me that this story is claiming we stole $4.5 trillion from China. That's just asking for a war if it were true.

money not stolen from china. stolen from leo wanta.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yeah. That money was supposedly siphoned off the US economy during the '80s when Reagan was trying to destabilize the former USSR. Wanta and his people used it to devalue the ruble and bring down the Soviet economy. It was supposed to be returned to the American economy by Wanta but was diverted by the Bush cartel. I've even heard the original $4.5 trillion has grown to something like $27.5 trillion. That is how the story goes anyway, if I remember correctly.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
91_ENTIRE CITIBANK BOARD BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN ARRESTED
Text-To-Speech Podcasted 20Mb 1hr20min Copyright www.worldreports.org

Contrary to what was previously posted, i tend to have a little more faith in the www.worldreports.org web-site as apposed to the BBC myself on this subject in particular...

Allthough im sure the BBC cover general news as best they can, they have most certainly been skipping and dancing around the current financial situation currently taking place. And the lack of depth to which they have been reporting on this matter leaves a Lot to be desired...
(try watchin news24 now - there very little actual news these days - world service and radio 4 really)

And allthough there is a LOT to take in from WorldPress, i have been following this closely for a looong time now, and i have tended to notice a distinct followup of other news resources, suddenly catching up, normally within the week of Christopher Story's posts...

But it has to be said, i only just read todays today!!! and above top secret was ALLREADY THERE!!!

Well done above top secret and ALL its Users!!!

91_ENTIRE CITIBANK BOARD BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN ARRESTED
Text-To-Speech Podcasted 20Mb 1hr20min Copyright www.worldreports.org

ps... TO ADMIN : now im a newby here, and so cannot podcast, or so i presume, but if a magic wand were to be waved in my direction, i might just be able to magic up a 'TalkanyType' vocal version of the WorldPressReports transcript...
((truth is im not a good reader so i convert them to Text-To-Speech audio files, and no im not affiliated at all ))

[[ as of 1min ago i requested from Christopher Story a confirmation wether he would like me to take this idea further, creating podcasts of ALL his postings. It will be up to Above Top Secret if they wish to host these or maybe somewhere else. Just think, worldreports mobile, WoW, it really is good to talk eh!!!
]]

[edit on 6-11-2007 by uk_jsm]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Sorry for this,

but that worldreports.org website is blatantly telling lies!

Wishfull thinking one someones part, but a complete load of old cobblers in my opinion

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepCoverUK
Sorry for this,

but that worldreports.org website is blatantly telling lies!

Wishfull thinking one someones part, but a complete load of old cobblers in my opinion

prove it?
can you prove that they are telling lies?
NESARA aside, the wantagate thing has been an ongoing, and developing case.
paulson really was arrested. prince really did "resign".
a financial meltdown of the entire banking system really is possible.

i don't think anyone is wishing for the ensuing chaos this will cause.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

I wouldn't believe any conspiracy theories about Leo Wanta. From what I've read, he sounds like nothing but a two-bit con man.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
from what i've read, he seems like a 27 trillion dollar con-man.
that doesn't change the possibility that this wantagate story is the real deal.
what people wanta believe has nothing to do with it.

remember the fifth of november.

p.s. it is totally possible to 'stack' wikipedia with enough 'editors'. wiki is nowhere near reliable on such a fringe topic.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Ah, but you can't refute wikipedia until you've refuted its sources. Come back when you've done that.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by totalvigilance

Ah, but you can't refute wikipedia until you've refuted its sources. Come back when you've done that.

slightly off topic:
a real man, "bob dobbs", has been excised from wiki by 'the church of the subgenius' members bombardment of wiki. because, their 'god' is one j.r. "bob" dobbs(the quotes are part of the name). the church is a satire cult. however, they apparently take their "bob"'s name very seriously.
the actual person has been in hundreds of hours of radio interviews, has a published book, and a CD of music which was made by other people(link to CD info, but which uses his radio recordings as the voice.
he is real.

but wiki won't recognise his entry, because the 'church'(35, 000 members) editors have a major beef with him. it's all politics, but in reality, the fake god image, j.r. "bob" dobbs doesn't exist, but gets an entry, and the REAL person, "bob dobbs", is marginalized to non-existance status in wiki-world. he can't even get a differentiation/disambiguation entry.

link to wiki battle

so, if leo wanta's story is true, it would be easy to stack WIKI, the mainstream media, the courts, the banks, and YOU against him.

just sayin'.

time magazine's top 100 biggest phonies and frauds poll results

number one is j.r. bob dobbs. a clipart icon, or a real person? surely time magazine wouldn't make a mistake? TIME is a known 'reliable' source.

p.s. i don't feel the need to satisfy your artificially implied conditions. refute this. come back when you've lost your authoritative "im the director" tone.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

money not stolen from china. stolen from leo wanta.

Actually that is not quite correct. Supposedly the Chinese paid off this supposed debt to prevent the financial system from caving and to protect the bad guys to a degree.

Some background is probably needed if this thread is going to stay up.

Leo Wanta supposedly was given off the books money by Reagan and other countries back in early 80's. I think about 3 Trillion total. Wanta then used this huge sum of money to destroy the russian ruble and ultimately give the USA the cold war victory. Supposedly that money has grown to about 70 billion through various financial machinations throughout the years.

Wanta supposedly went missing and when the CIA thought he was dead, they ended using all these accounts to support their blackops and self enrichment. All the presidents since Reagan are supposedly in on it and taken money. Then Wanta resurfaces, was sent to jail three times for the same Wisconsin tax lien, tried to be found insane multiple times and ultimately he got a court ruling stating that he was the legal owner of all these accounts.

As this worked through the system, Wanta came to an agreement with top US Brass for a 4.5 trillon settlement which has been stalled and stalled and is now coming to a head.? Upon settlement Wanta will pay taxes of nearly $2 billion on the profits if these accounts, thus shoring up the US Treasury.

If nothing else it is sure an interesting collection of stories, I recommend everyone read up on it. Intellectually I really don't believe it, but something deep inside tells me it is true. While some stuff crosses the line of believability, i do not think that anyone has successfully debunked it, although they will tell you they did.
World Reports

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I called BS when I read that Eddie George was in prison too!

According to that site greenspan is in prison!

Also when they were asking for donations for an airline ticket or something

Sorry guys, beleive them if you want!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Haha, a site claiming Greenspan is in prison; where do they get their info?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Could this be the reason why several European leaders eg French and German have been to see the President in the last few days?

Even CNN political commentators were at a loss to explain this sudden rush of Presidential visits.

I think the noose is tightening around the perpetrators necks.

It would be interesting to know what Sean David Morten's view is of all this.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by pippadee]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
what really happens in the "above black" world of everyday politics and espionage, subterfuge and cloak and dagger whatnot is mostly non-existant to the eyes of the world at large.
like, an insider friend of mine told me that 'someone' was shooting at cheney not too long ago, and they killed one of his bodyguards.
another case was a major shootout in the new york subways between french secret service(the 'good' guys) and american rogue secret service(NWO enslavers) which foiled a false flag plot by the neo-cons.
i don't talk about this normally, because it is rather pointless. hardly anyone would believe it, and there is only hearsay supporting it. i don't 'believe' any of it.
but, i also don't disbelieve, because we CAN see what's happening on the surface of the top-down control sea. and things like ANTHRAX from fort derrick SCREAM "treasonous coup" and "major cover-up".

doubles can be used to stand in for public figures who may be hiding from danger, or alternatively, incarcerated.
there is no more REAL "reality".

everything has disappeared.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Yeah, World Reports were talking about the shooting, i think they said it happened in Australia, but not sure, will have to go back and listen to the audio transcripts...

Leo Wanta Podcasted Audio Transcripts

I have managed to get the lates 10 files up online for download, and when you go back and listen to these, its surprising just how much Christopher Story alleges. And it really seems to be coming to fruition i think!

anyway, hope you njoy!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join