It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I left house for the kingdom of God's sake (Did you?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
"And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's "sake", Who shall receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting."

^^Not for the kingdom of God (for that is hell fire aka sun fire), but for its sake! Which of you here realise you left paradise to come here to be for a while? There is man who did that. "Who" in the quote is capitalized because it symbolizes being of the Son.

"For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch."

^^Dont be confused, some of us already left an old paradise to be born here on earth to be on a journey "for" the Son as apart of the Son. While here on journey we have servants (demons) that are given authority and we do work to give to every man (both demon and non-demon) for them to watch. Together every man is the porter. Matter of fact everyone with some power above them is the porter. Everyone is the porter to their given kingdom (which is either paradise or hell fire).

Demons see their given kingdom coming through/by me (I'm as a "re"porter with my work). I see my given kingdom coming and the demons' given kingdom coming through/by the Master Who is in me (us)/with me (us)/as me (us not demons).

While here on earth we who are not demons have certain assignments and will be rewarded more the more we go along. So it will be that it was worth coming here later on as some will find out.

By the way, even though I represent a day (the third and last day to be specific), every demon here represents a day. Get this: The Lord of that servent (any demon) shall come in "a day" when he looketh for him, and in a significant time he is aware of, and shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites/unbelievers.

So paradise for me will be something like primative/modern/futuristic or rather transformed from some old ideas to new ideas and be off the hook!!! I hate it here on earth and cant wait to get to my ideal paradise.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well go and play on the motorway for a few hours and maybe somone will help you get to your paradise a bit earlier. One less fruitbat on the planet will be well worth it.

G

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
More:

The porter is in charge of the door. The porter is the doorkeeper. But the door itself is the master of the house/Master. There are two doors... One is earthly and in you each (be you demon or not). The other is heavenly. The porter of the heavenly door is me and me only as the Christ on earth (head of the Son on earth/throne of the Son in heaven). Though I am the crowned head of the Son you all are the rest of the Son's body. When the Master finally comes in all of its body (humankind worldwide) that'll be when you each as angels are pushed forth (example: the one shall be taken). You that are not angels will be teleported to your kingdom (example: the other left. Left means to have left or to be gone to somewhere).

Heed the King! Those in hell will have blank minds only filled with terror of the painful flame because memory will be stripped away there.

Heed the King!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Even more:

"And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."

^^Notice it's not everlasting life it's "inherit" everlasting life. The qoute is about us who are not demons. Though we disappear through me is it that demons on earth get to know we reappear. So the many demons that are first shall be last (eternal); and the last (eternal) shall be first.

^^And dont get eternal mixed up with everlasting. There is a big difference because anything everlasting has a starting point while anything eternal doesnt. When reading the Gospel you have to take every word for it's meaning and not it's face value or you will be lost in the writings.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Shillud

" One more fruit bag "

you goofball.

Thats exactly what antichrist will get people to accept, putting us to death.

So are you saying all Christians are fruitbags and deserve to die?

peace.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

i'm quite sure that you're taking shi's statement and applying it to a group much larger than the one it was intended for....

then again, you're always doing this. hell, you displayed the christian persecution complex in your post

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

gtfo this planet then, selfish. think of all the people that are on there deathbeds now wishing they could just get better and enjoy life.

take the word of the bible literally? sure, you can be my first slave.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Shillud

" One more fruit bag "

you goofball.

Thats exactly what antichrist will get people to accept, putting us to death.

So are you saying all Christians are fruitbags and deserve to die?

peace.

Er no, the OP specifically stated that they hated living (hate is such a strong word for a CHRISTIAN) so I just suggested that they help themselves along. Anyone who wishes to die just because they think that they will have a better life in the afterlife I would consider a fruitbat.

I don't believe in an antichrist no more than I believe in a christ so your sentence is meaningless to me. I thought you might know that by now so who's the goofball ?

And who the hell is Shillud?, weren't you wearing your glasses when you read my post.

Shillud, fruitbags???? Shihulud and fruitbats yes

G

[edit on 5-11-2007 by shihulud]

new topics

top topics

join