It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dummies Guide to "No-Planer" theory

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

No, I believe you. I just found it strange that it's mostly steel. Geeze, even in WW2 the planes were aluminum or canvas(Spitfire?) wings. Only some steel was used for pilot protection, I believe, since they didn't have the titanium alloys used for pilot protection now, like in the A-10. I also found it strange that aluminum alloys weren't used since they had the metallurgical expertise - well the engine makers did - to make jet rotors, blades, combustion chambers, etc, reliable. Like I said even the sovs were able to use alum for the frame/wing spars (I believe) and only had to use steel/nickel alloy for the skin in their MIG-25 to deal with the projected friction heat of its' projected Mach 3+ top speed, and it weighed 40k lb empty.......... No clue how that came about? Just curious.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PepeLapew

Excuse me, but obviously if you put it that way "Lizard People"

- Many people will take the main root (cause) of all these conspiracies & horrible things that have happened in history & not recorded in history to be blatently ridiculous, for it does seem that way, until you learn about the sumarian tablets, the ancient accounts of EVERY fallen civilization such as the Mayans, Egyptians, etc, who record that their leaders, (gods) had the ability to turn from a "lizard-man" into a human. - There are numerous accounts from highly credible people who worked in underground millitary-extraterrestrial bases who claim they have seen Drakos there... (AKA Reptilians). - Did you not listen to the George Noory show on coast to coast AM? Do yourself a favor & read "the biggest secret" By David Icke. - These are NOT his opinions or theories, as Wikepedia misinforms. I understand that it's THE most far out thing, but when there is a staged UFO attack ANYTIME SOON, with Reptilians inside the crafts, you'll believe the Drake eqution equates to reality; Our reality in this universe, & ... There are SEVERELY heart-less creatures who host on other Planets for their resources, & universal domination. - They are arrogantly & unethically displaying their opinion that they are the masters of the universe, & because of our ignorance, & inclinations to laugh at things which (at first) seem outragous, we will be their slaves, because it doesn't seem like anyone is waking up anytime soon... - I mean, did I miss something that completely dis-credit's Mr. Ickes "claims" besides his mistake of saying he was like the son of god? - I mean, if I suceeded in convincing the world of a strange truth, I would feel kinda 'jesusy' too ;-)
BTW, Alex Jones was being VERY sarcastic when he said on one of his radio shows ' Well, mayby there were reptoids in the building that made it fall like that

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haroki
No, I believe you. I just found it strange that it's mostly steel.

Well here is some more information. I might give you some aluminum percentage like,
Aluminum 50%
Steel 40%
Titanium 10%

The Isrealies planned a Recon F-4 that could have done mach-3. The MIG-25 is,
Steel 80%
Titanium 20%

STRUCTURE: Centre-section and centre wings form one-piece
structure from wing fold to wing fold. Portion that passes
through fuselage comprises a torsion box between the front
and main spars (at 15 per cent and 40 per cent chord) and is
sealed to form two integral fuel tanks.

Spars are machined from large forgings.

Centre wings also have forged rear spar. Centreline rib,
wing-fold ribs, two intermediate ribs forward of main spar and
two aft of main spar are also made from forgings. Wing skins
machined from aluminium panels 0.635 m (2[1/2] in) thick,with
integral stiffening. The fuselage is an all-metal semi
monocoque structure. Forward fuselage built in port and
starboard halves, so that most internal wiring and finishing
can be done before assembly.

Keel and rear sections make use of steel and titanium.

Double- wall construction under fuel tanks and for lower
section of rear fuselage, with ram-air cooling.
The tail unit is a cantilever all-metal structure, with 23 of
anhedral on one-piece all-moving tailplane which has slotted
leading-edges.

Ribs and stringers of tailplane are of steel, skin titanium and
trailing-edge of steel honeycomb.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
OP

I followed this link provided by you:

conspiracycentral.net...

and tried my hand at searching for the videos you say you have on your hard drive.

I limited the search results to just videos.

These are the search terms I used (without quotes, here quoted for ease of use)

"september 11 2001" produced zero results

"jet hits tower" produced zero results

"tower" produced seven results, none appear to be raw footage or home movies of a jet hitting a tower

"9/11" produced 85 results, none of which appear to be raw footage or home movies of a jet hitting a tower

"world trade center" produced three results, none of which appear to be raw footage or home movies of a jet hitting a tower

"plane hits tower" produced zero results

"jet hits world trade center" produced zero results

I did not try to download any of the movies as I am unable and unwilling to install a Torrent client on this computer.

Judging from the titles of the movies, everything that I was able to find was a main stream media news release (for example, CNN or FOX) or a documentary or personal opinion type movie.

I was unable to locate anything that resembled an unaltered or non tampered with "home movie" of the event.

You say you have 30 or 40 such movies on your hard drive and over 100 total video clips of the event.

Are you able to recall any of the search terms you used to locate these movies?

Or perhaps you could look at the contents of your hard drive and post some of the titles of the movies you have in your possession?

I am trying to comply with your requests, perhaps you could do the same, yes?

What I am seeking is "mom and pop" videos that were not released to the public through main stream media or the various documentaries that are floating around. This IS the type of videos you claim to have, yes?

Anxiously awaiting your reply.

Thank you.
-----

NOTE:

After writing the above post and logging in I see that the OP has sent me a private message directing me to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All I can say is wow, and Thank You.

Fortunately for me this computer seems to have the "eMule" program installed on it. I will try to use that to access your files.

I cannot thank you enough, both for all the hard work you have put into this and for being so patient with me.

I also cannot emphasize enough that my unwillingness to send you personal information (which would be the fastest and easiest way to obtain the videos) is not due to any disrespect or lack of trust. I simply am not in a position where I am at liberty to do that myself, nor am I willing to put a "trusted third party" in the same position. This is simply, shall we say a personal issue. I am sorry if my actions offended, that was never my intention.

Thank you again for everything.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PepeLapew

Those films were consfiscated, the people who filmed them were killed

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join