It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Situation X: Nibiru Is a Planet bound for earth impact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Virtually unlimited funds? Are you kidding?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Revelations Chptr 13 Then i saw a beast rising up out of the sea having seven heads an ten horns with ten crowns on its horns.And written on each head were names that blasphemed God. This beast loked like a leopard, but it had the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion.I saw that one of the heads was wounded beyond recovery , but the fatal wound was healed.the whole world marveled at this miracle and gave allegiance to the beast.

rising out of the sea means a heavily populated area ,Rome. the seven heads and such i do not know. This beast loked like a leopard, but it had the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. these are characteristics of Rome .leopard, swift and silent. mouth of a lion, it declares it is not questioned. one of the heads was wounded beyond recovery, rome was burned down. the whole world marveled at this miracle and gave alligiance to the beast, i dont see every one saying how great rome is nowadays neither when it was healed from its fatal wound i don see how people in china didnt even know about rome back then something will happen now when there is global communication and it is possible to for the whole world to marvel at rome. the beast is the roman catholic church

the second beast spoken of in revelatoin chptr 13 vrs 11 is america it it came up out of the earth the opposite of sea ( which means many people) few indians lived in america they will unite becuase the atou industry bailout will cause a major economic collapse when the dollar wont be worth any thing and the world leaders will say we have a chance to start over new and basicallythey combine the governmetnt with the roman catholic church and make a new world order and declare a new religion which will say WE ARE GOD AND KILL ALL WHO DO NOT EXCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND DO NOT BELIEVE IN THEIR NEW RELIGION TO BE KILLED THE MARK OF THE BEAST WIL NOT ONLY BE A WAY TO SHOW YOU ARE OF THE NEW RELIGION BUT IT WILL ALSO BE A NEW MONATARY CURRENCY USED WORLD WIDE AND THEN THE TRUE AND MIGHTY GOD WHO LIVES FOR EVER AND EVER WILL PUNISH THEM WITH THE SEVEN PLAUGES HELD BY THE SEVEN ANGELS SPOKEN OF IN REVELAION CHP 16 AND THEN AFTER THAT NIBURU WILL PASS THRU AOUR SOLAR SYSTEM SO THAT THE PROPHECIE WILL BE FULLFILLED AND A CHUNK OF NIBURU WIIL BE PULLED OF BY GRAVITATIONAL PULL AND WILL CAUSE THE WATER TO BE BECOME BITTER AS IT SAYS IN AND MANY MEN WILL DIE FROM THE WATERS THAT BECAME BITTER AND THE NAME OF THAT STAR IS CALLED BITTERNESS AS IT SAYS IN REV . NIBURU WILL NOT COLLIDE WITH EARTH UNTIL THE GREAT TRIBULATION THE APOCALYPSE WHICH WILL TEST TRUE CHRISTIANS. then the seven plauges will be poured out along with the destrucion of th earth by the handof God and there will be a new world order and a new jerusalem where all who were succsessfull over the mark of the beast will live in bliss for 1000 years before going to heaven. it also talks about the number of man being 666 fyi the social security card has 6 stripes on the lef 6 in th middle and 6 on the right NO COINCIDENCE read the bible and trust God the one true god not some pastor who says hes God or some hindu god but trust the true God almighty He is great and awesome dont except the mark of the beast it is being manufactured by mondex mon is monetery dex is right MONEY IN THE RIGHT HAND SPECIFICALLY NO COINCEDENCE IT HAS BEEN PROPHECIED DO NOT EXCEPT IT AND WORSHIP THE FIRST BEAST WICH IS THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH OR YOU WILL BURN IN HELL IN THE PRESCENCE OF THE HOLY ANGELS AND OF THE LAMB DO NOT BREAK STAY STRONG TO THE TESTIMONY OF GOD. MAY THE GRACE OF THE LORD JESUS BE WITH GOD'S HOLY PEOPLE, AMEN.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I dont know why this is in the Survival forum as this perceived sitation x is totally un-survivable.

The only thing you can do in my opinion, is a few weeks prior to the impact, release your assets, go to a nice holiday destination and party day and night till the impact.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by apex

You should work really hard. Become a workaholic. Then Get sponsors (Family, Friends, people you work with) to donate money to your Survival Fund. Of course everyone who donates gets a spot in your shelter. Then sell everything you have to build a reasonably sized bomb shelter with tonnes of canned food and a mini garden thing to grow food underground. of course by this time it should be around June 2012 (you still have until December).

Spend the rest of the time you have, and the money you have, to buy seeds of edible plants which grow in your area. when the time is close (December 1) gather your sponsors, friends, family, ect, and wait in you SURVIVAL SHELTER until it is safe to come out. I recommend you install cameras outside shelter to see what happens.

also you need a generator, and fuel, Fertalised soil for the outside regeneration, a few tiny tree sprouts ( for wood later on ) and a gun ( just in case...)

Posted by Cin

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
find a beautiful womAN AND GO OUT WITH A SMILE ON YOUR FACES . thats about thye best you can do until we get self supporting off world colonies.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Agreed!

It's just silly to think that with our current technology we will be able to change something of this proportion.

Best thing to do is to grab a chair and enjoy a drink while watching the end (restart/reset).

But if Nibiru really exists I really doubt that it will collide with Earth, I believe it will indeed halt Earth's rotation messing with everything including magnetic poles, gravity and everything else causing a huge mess, but not a total destruction, life extinction like some say.

During this period that should be "brief" Earth with everything messed up would be exposed to a whole bunch of nasty things like solar radiation, falling debris from the space like satellites and what a knots and probably smaller meteors. Case it happens it won't be fun.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I think what the OP was trying to ask, is if an asteroid or comet were to strike the planet, that was of a size that was surviveable, what challenges would you face to live through it.

From what I know about this, any hit that was big enough to cause major catastrophy for humans, would likely change the global climate of our planet. Debris from the impact would be ejected into the atmosphere, possibly the stratosphere depending on it's size.

The first problem to arise would be the burning material falling from the skies from the impact. This would set fires across the globe, adding more carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. Any living things caught out in the firestorm would most likely die.

Second problem to arise would be the blocked atmosphere, choking out the sunlight that warms our planet. As a result of this, you'd see the temp begin to drop across the planet. We would be plunged into an Ice Age, as the temps dropped with no sunlight to warm things up.

Likely, the only habitable places on the planet would be around the equator, as this would be the only place to be close to any warmth that may still be coming through from the sun.

So, my answer to how to survive this scenerio is pretty straight forward, for what it's worth: Head for the equator, and dress for the cold.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by treemanx]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join