It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisble RFID Ink Tatoo - humans to be tagged

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

even if it was a just a 'deception' (
) to trick christians, the Almighty still ain't gonna be happy that humans are treating each other like this...so the prophecy would still be true

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I don't know if they would need to actually store much information on it at all. Just a number, which brings up your file on an enormous database would do the trick.

I was sort of aiming that that the guys upthread that thought it would contain your life's history and the like.

I'm not sure where that meme comes from. It's nuts to put that in a tat - how in the world are you to update it? Or read it? "Hey, go run down Joe Blow - we need to scan his tat to get his medical records!"

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I just read this article:

U.S. Patent No. 5,878,155 and granted in March, 1999 -- "describes how people can be identified for eCommerce transactions by invisible barcodes tattooed on their skin." The patent identifies invisible tattoo ink that is currently available commercially, according to the Compaq report.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

The user must verify who they are by scanning an invisible tattoo, and then they are able to buy stuff online.

Can you imagine having to do this? It supposedly safer, but it is very easily faked, since a barcode is just a set of numbers or letters. It wouldn't be any better than entering your CC number online.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
See this is the thing ,we have a nice pice of land in the carribean in wich i will run and hide,iwon get marked,not even my family,so i guees i will be an outcast ,But i wont,im exmilitary and i know how to survive out there with out a cell or ipod,trust me on this!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by elievano

if they don't make you scan out before leaving the country

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join