It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women think your trying to get laid if you call them beautiful.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Its funny because the guys that do know how to talk to women, are really the ones wanting to get laid, or they wouldn't know how to talk to them. Seriously. I know. I hang around to many guys who do. Then when the guy gets the girl pregnant, they have to stay with them, if they were only trying to get laid, so they don't have to pay child support.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The bottom line is the more a guy practices and frets over what he is going to say to a woman to get her interested the more likely he will get turned down.

If you go up to a woman and strike up a conversation and she is not interested just back off and don't worry about it. There are other women that are best suited for you.

What I have learned is that the more a guy seems to look for a woman the less likely he will find one. To prove my theory I was at the bar with my buddy last night and we were just hanging out at first with a couple other people and then decided to go to a few clubs. At first I was thinking ok I'm going to check out a few women and see if they're interested.... and I did that.. then I had a sort of epiphany and though hmm I wonder what would happen if my mindset changed from "I'm looking for someone" to "Hey if it happens it happens."

Low and behold I ended up dancing with 2 beautiful women all night. One of them was married, but thats a different story.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
My husband of 30 years still thinks I'm beautiful.
Well, his eye sight is going......
Maybe that's a good thing huh?
He still looks like Elvis to me with just a few silver streaks in his hair.
And he still plays guitar and sings to me too.
I think this ones a keeper!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Coming on too strong is a turn off. For me, that's crossing a line.

Major, mind your tongue honey! Define coming on too strong? Sometimes a compliment is really just a compliment

Now, tell me I'm beautiful boys

Edit* to add

[edit on 11/4/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Kirsten Dunst is almost as beautiful as you, jensouth.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Kirsten Dunst is almost as beautiful as you, jensouth.

Awwww
What a lovely compliment

Stop trying to get in my pants
J/K OMG...I'm just kidding!

Thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
ok this is where I insert foot into mouth[yuk] well I'm typing arn't I.

On one hand you have the law of averages, meaning that out of ten women 2 will sleep with you easily, and another 3 will with more effort, and the other five you really have no chance.

I have been surrounded by women my whole life, and truthfully I have no clue in understanding how women think, all I know is that they think emotionally. In my experience women seem to pick a sexual mate based on emotions they have towards that person. I tease and pick on girls, I make them smile, I also make them want to throw things at me.

Ex. your at a bar and the most beautiful girl you have ever seen is having a drink, you decide to approach her and you say something like this:

Hello gorgeous, I couldn't help but notice your stunning beauty and it would be my pleasure to buy you a drink, and to enjoy your company for awhile.[will this approach work??]
OR
Hello gorgeous, I couldn't help but notice your stunning beauty even though your shoes look like you got them at a local goodwill, and your jewelery, looks like it came out a grocery store vending machine, Still I was wondering if you would like to dance? [at this point she will obviously say no, you then respond] No!?, well then I would assume that oral sex would be completely out of the question. At this point you will be slapped, or Not. [will this work?].

The key is to foster a emotional response from a emotional creature and to strike up a original conversation one she will remember. I'm not saying this will work on all women, because trust me, it doesn't. Women are like shoes, they come in all shapes and sizes.

Like I said I don't know crap about women.
Removing foot from mouth because I just finished typing

[edit on 4-11-2007 by LDragonFire]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Stop trying to get in my pants
J/K OMG...I'm just kidding!

OMG, what, who said anything about that....?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I said I was kidding
BTW, the OP said that in his opening post....that's why I threw that out there for a chuckle

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

That's right, I would never flirt for real, har har ha ha

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
OMG

Me either....never!! I would never, ever flirt online!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You see, some women can take a compliment gracefully.

Thank you jensouth.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
You see, some women can take a compliment gracefully.

Thank you jensouth.

You are most welcome

And once again, thank you for the compliment

That wasn't a flirty wink btw

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Be careful, flattery won't get you everywhere with me!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ok!!

Back on topic

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It depends on what your looking at, what your trying to grab or touch, the tone of voice, and if your trying to buy me a drink.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

What I have learned is that the more a guy seems to look for a woman the less likely he will find one.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by CPYKOmega]

Well, not looking for one doesn't help either...
Women can sense bitterness from 100 miles away.... They avoid it like the plague.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Ex. your at a bar and the most beautiful girl you have ever seen is having a drink, you decide to approach her and you say something like this:

Hello gorgeous, I couldn't help but notice your stunning beauty and it would be my pleasure to buy you a drink, and to enjoy your company for awhile.[will this approach work??]
OR

Ok, you know that this is all wrong!!! Dont you? What you have to do is casually work your way to the bar next to her, totally DO NOT LOOK AT HER- DO NOT GLANCE AT HER... Order your drink and look everywhere BUT at that gorgeous girl. (BTW, never ever order a Shirley Temple), wait for your drink while eyeballing everyone else but THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS, I guarantee you wont be there more than 5 minutes and she will suddenly try to get your attention.
THIS is how i react, and i know that most women could NOT stand the fact that someone is ignoring them!!!
They will WANT YOU, because this is how we are-

Give it a try and see.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I wish I could remember who said this but "men fall in love with women they find amazing"--usually women outside of their comfort zone--"mind blowers" as my male friend said. He met a woman he had nothing in common with who works for the telephone company and climbs poles. She is a technician and a damn good one. All his former girlfriends were boring hair brush angels or as he tells it..."she's amazing" he said to me recently and he's in love.

I know I dislike arrogance but love confidence.
I dislike crudeness but love a great sense of humor.
He doesn't have to open the door for me but if he does, I won't mind.
He needs to be able to shut-up for at least 5 minutes and listen to me...
have the capacity to be interested in me. Too many men
(excuse the phrase) pee on fire hydrants and go on and on and on about
themseleves like the peacock fanning his feathers. This really turns women off. Once we like you, you're in. Now you have to show us you
can love someone else besides yourself, you can listen, you can be really interested in us...you understand that setting aside the ego can open
up your world..."mind blowing women"...you can't find one if you are
too into yourself. You can't find one unless you have the guts to leave your comfort zone and to me, this is a real man.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
It seems like women think your trying to get laid now a days, just by commenting to them, like hey your beautiful, wanna go out sometime?

They automatically think, he just want to get in my damn pants. Why is this? If I see a girl, and say god, she is beautiful, that doesn't mean Im going to try and have sex with her.

..so.. when you say "you're beautiful wanna go out" you are not really interested in getting into their pants but really just wanting to be platonic friends and to play chess on sundays? bollocks.

fixed typos

[edit on 10-8-2008 by riley]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join