It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

irrefutable evidence of shapeshifting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The biggest problem is that a reptilian shapeshifting Guliana is probably preferable to the real thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Its not so much the pupils having a slit appearance as it is the wide eyed crazed
look he has. Pelosi and Hillary have this wide eyed crazed look alot as well.

When looking into reptilian appearances dont look so much for the physical Example: ( shading in the skin, vertical pupils, scales) etc. Look for the affect on their facial expressions.

The slit pupils much of the time are caused by the "lighting" in the studio. You cant hide the facial affect.

[edit on 11/1/2007 by prometheus1111]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiBosh
The biggest problem is that a reptilian shapeshifting Guliana is probably preferable to the real thing.

From what I have heard from those that have seen these beings you are probably right. I have heard when you see one of these beings no matter how brave and tough you are, utter fear and terror come over you. Sociopaths and psychopaths that have no conscience and murder people in bulk would feel the same terror more than likely

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by prometheus1111

Lol, sorry but that is daft... If I was doing 10 shots a second of any human I would get atleast 2-3 of those crazed looks over 2-3 min of shooting.
This is how papparazi get those "Britney looking like Shrek" shots.
Crist I could do the same with any of you guys... its all about timing.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Dbl post

[edit on 1/11/07 by flice]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It is FREAKY!
It probably does have something to do with the lighting but still!
How would you recreate that kind of lighting purposely?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Foffle

Just like TheExaminer said to be honest...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Coming strictly from an artist viewpoint, thats what I am. I am a tattooist, painter, and have done pen and ink drawings.

These easiest way to "sell" realistic looking eyes, is to paint/draw two white dots on either side of the Pupil.

Funny thing is that's exacly what I see in all of these supposedly "eye slit" pictures.

Now I'm not here to refute Reptilians, it's a subject I'm very interested, but when 95% of your evidence is base on a trick of light that artist have known for for centuries to make eyes look like they are real, and there is a glistening coming off the glossy surface of the eyeball,pupil,iris et al. It starts to get a bit old.

Look around at some older paintings of portraits. Not too old now, and not anything too good. It's basically a simple way for an average artist to make the eyes "pop" out.

I would think they came up with this trick after years of looking at people of all walks of nature, or then again this artist trick could have been thought of and pushed by reptials so we all get accustomed to the way the reptilian eye looks in light, and therefore don't question it when we see it?

I prefer to think it's the former though.

Man Gulliani's eye's were bugging out of his head though, thats for sure, I really hate that *snip* criminal

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
As weird as this guy looks when he does that thing with his eyes, understand it is nothing more than a nervous tick. He is not shape shifting, he is not a reptilian, he is just a guy with a tick. Please, think before posting.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

While certainly not evidence for reptillians (and more easily refutable then the blurriest of bigfoot photos), it is evidence that Gulliani (sp?) makes some weird faces...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This thread is exactly why most people on here hate and laugh at those who believe in 'reptilians'.

TheExaminer and flice have both hit the nail on the head with this, like flice said if you were taking 10 shots a second of anyone you would get creepy looking shots.

Thats why people are soo sick of rubbish like this and youtube videos!

You should of just said "look at this video and these stills, his eyes look like sliteyes! does anyone have an explaination?"

Instead of having 3 or 4 people in this thread shouting ...

"REPTILES! REPTILES! WHY DOES EVERYONE IGNORE OUR EVIDENCE!"

Because its not evidence!!!!! Its simple camera and lighting effects etc, the majority of the time it is and when we cannot explain it by simple camera effects thats when we should be asking what the # it is!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

I'd still like for somebody to post an example. In the guliani images you will notice the pupil extends to the rim of the iris. This is not only in the still frames, but you can see it in during the entire movie. Also if the slit shape was caused by lighting on either side (as shown on the google women), that wouldn't explain why the pupil was extending to the rim of the iris, because if that was normally the case, his whole iris should be black. If it was light, then why didn't that light ever overlap his pupil if the rest of his eye was just as dark?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Lizardy slit in eyes, seen some, am I convinced reptilians run our world? Not really. Am I convinced the illuminati run the world? Ya bet, there's proof to that. I guess we'll find out after the fit hits the shan now won't we?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
it's threads like these that remind me of sagan's quote;

"it's great to have an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out"

there are a few sure things in life. Death, taxes, and any thread with the word proof in the title, offers anything but.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
We don't need no stinking lizards. He is not a lizard he is a demon, He is possessed just like Bush. I believe the polls saying Rudy is in the lead on the Republican side is complete media bull-crap. I don't know one Republican who likes him and all the New Yorkers I know hate him.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I showed it to my sister and see subconsciously saw something wrong. Like the feeling you get when you know somethings up. Then I told her to look at the eyes and she said it looked like cats...

maybe this still has some truth to it..we all can see the eyes but is it the cameras with lighting? I have never seen a light that can dilate your pupils like cats.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Irrefutable evidence of shapeshifting? Lmao.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Obviously reptile. The reptilian part of the brain in this element is fully functional, as a physician it is evident based upon the appearance. However from a psychological standpoint, the overgrown brainstem of this specimen is also reptilian in class. This means his responses are completely knee jerk in psychological as well as physiological.
-Optimus Prime Neo

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExaminer
reply to post by Meatclown

Allow me to explain with a crappy diagram made with ASCII characters....

Since the lights are in diffusion bags they make a very even light on both sides of the subject. This is also observed in the eyes of said subject making it look like they have two slits or a thinner iris.

Please go and check out a book on two and three point lighting for digital video. Its truly enlightening and will result in the end of these stupid shape shifting videos.

First of all KUDOS on the drawing that had to take some time and made all the dif in the world understanding what you ment BUT

(Assuming your not a cam tech) If you know this why does a cam tech lighting guy goffer what ever you call them...not know this and not make a pres. candidate look like a reptile? Maybe it was just so someone would come up with this idea....

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by futureh
I showed it to my sister and see subconsciously saw something wrong. Like the feeling you get when you know somethings up. Then I told her to look at the eyes and she said it looked like cats...

maybe this still has some truth to it..we all can see the eyes but is it the cameras with lighting? I have never seen a light that can dilate your pupils like cats.

Cat people? Well thats atleast more believable then lizards!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join