It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

irrefutable evidence of shapeshifting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You will notice that in each one of these still frames the entire iris is visible and in each instance the slit shaped pupil extends exactly to the rim of the iris. This is consistent throughout the video and completely rules out the possibility of image compression or motion-blurr

How much longer are we going to continue to deny evidence?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
How much longer are you going to rely on imprudent assertations? Same pixelation and blurring due to motion as every other post made about "proof of reptilians."

I know it's Halloween and all but lizard men, who somehow evolved over time, underground in the dark, to a level of intelligence far superior over mans is still idiotic. It doesn't make any sense, lacks any reasoning, and is still, as it's always been, absolutely baseless.

Proof –noun 1. evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.

Evidence- ev·i·dence –noun 1. that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Gotta say, they ARE pretty obvious slit eyes. You know, I saw a clip on MSN recently, it was on the front page of their site when I was using hotmail and it had a kid who admitted to being a real vampire. I don't know if it mentioned shapeshifting, but it mentioned -- something like, "does he have supernatural powers." And I think the still had him w/ slit eyes. Pretty crazy, let's just hope Dr Ron Paul wins the nomination v Hillary -- I've had it w/ these vampire reptilians in government.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

As if defining those terms substantiates your complete lack of an argument. Go back and look at the still frames, read the body of text below, then respond. The images clearly show that the slits cannot be a result of motion blurr and considering that nothing else in the footage is pixilated, there goes your other argument.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga

Gotta say, they ARE pretty obvious slit eyes. You know, I saw a clip on MSN recently, it was on the front page of their site when I was using hotmail and it had a kid who admitted to being a real vampire. I don't know if it mentioned shapeshifting, but it mentioned -- something like, "does he have supernatural powers." And I think the still had him w/ slit eyes.

I'd very much like to see that article if you wouldn't mind digging it up for me.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Let's pull our head out of places it shouldn't be and get on with "REALITY." You're wasting time with anything else.

Highly advanced undgergound lizard people that control every social dynamic.

Yeah.

Have fun with that.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
How does THIS prove shapshifting? Ever hear of bright studio lights and having a hard time from not BLINKING all the time?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
MC -- looked for that video/article, a vague search, couldn't find it. I think it was a video from where it was placed on the page. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

I'm glad that someone has posted a video wasn't absolute pixelated nonsense. Yes this is a very high quality, clear video. Yes this is better than most that get posted considering reptilians, but does it prove anything, no. I can understand based on this video why some would believe it. It does appear that he has slitted eyes. You do however have to remember that of all parts of the human body the eyes are probably the most reflective. Just because someone has red eyes in a photo doesn't mean that the person in question is a demon. Nor does this video mean that Rudy is a reptilian just because his eyes appear slit when he opens them nice and wide. The wider you open your eyes the more likely there will be some type of reflection off of them. It could have been anything in the room, but since we don't know how the room was set up, where the lights were, etc, I couldn't possibly say what is being reflected... but at the very least the evidence is circumstantial.

If you claim to have irrefutable evidence then you should actually have irrefutable evidence. The reptilians people tend to believe in are extremely more advanced, both physically, mentally, and are light years beyond us on a technological level. Under that premise, if they didn't want to be noticed or found.... they never would be. It's that simple. People cannot claim that they are these amazingly frightening beings, and then expect them to be so amazingly careless in front of the public. If they are so inept that they cannot even hold their complete form on television then at the very least the aren't quite the superhuman boogeymen you believers make them out to be. Lets see a video that actually proves something, besides the gullibility of the average reptilian believer.

If there is anything to reptilians all people with threads like this do is drive any credibility there once was further into the ground. I'd believe that Rudy was Santa before I would believe he is a reptilian. Besides if you could make yourself look however you want, wouldn't you choose to be slightly more attractive to the general public that you are trying to keep under control. There is much I can't claim to know about the world, but this video is neither shocking, amazing, or irrefutable. Keep trying maybe someday mindless youtube searches will turn up something but I doubt it. Being forced to watch Chris Crocker for any length of time on youtube is more frightening and shocking than this will ever be.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
Let's pull our head out of places it shouldn't be and get on with "REALITY." You're wasting time with anything else.

Highly advanced undgergound lizard people that control every social dynamic.

Yeah.

Have fun with that.

I'll take your bitter ad hominem attacks as acknowledgment of the irrefutable nature of this evidence

good day sir,

meatclown

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'll admit, his eyes definitely do not look natural in this clip.

Those are some interesting musical and editing choices that you've made.

Two questions:

1) His pupils maintain this unusual, elongated, appearance throughout the video; so where is the "shapeshifting" (since nothing appears to actually "shift")?

2) Why make a mockery of your own topic/video, by including a still shot of a drag-queen, if you want people to take your "research" seriously?

You almost had me going 'till I heard the techno, and saw the drag queen.

Nice editing job.

Did you actually edit the eyes, frame by frame, as well?

Ok, 3 questions.

[edit on 10/31/07 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I just have one question. How is it that a reptilian race can totally shape change into a human but can’t control their eyes or wear a set of contacts?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

No sir, this is not an example of shape shifting, its just a reflection of light in diffusion bags.

Allow me to explain with a crappy diagram made with ASCII characters....

*=subject

()=light

C=camera

----------------------------------
------------------- ()------------
---------------------------------
-------------- *-----------------
()---------------------------- ()
--------------C-----------------
----------------------------------

Since the lights are in diffusion bags they make a very even light on both sides of the subject. This is also observed in the eyes of said subject making it look like they have two slits or a thinner iris.

Please go and check out a book on two and three point lighting for digital video. Its truly enlightening and will result in the end of these stupid shape shifting videos.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheExaminer

Right on, I knew it was something like that. Just didn't know how to articulate it not knowing all that much about film making. The gist of it, however is just common sense. Of course it is some kind of lighting/camera issue, I can't even fathom it be anything else.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

I'm glad that someone has posted a video wasn't absolute pixelated nonsense. Yes this is a very high quality, clear video. But does it prove anything, no.

I understand what constitutes proof. That understanding might be the reason why i never used the word.

I can understand based on this video why some would believe it. It does appear that he has slitted eyes. You do however have to remember that of all parts of the human body the eyes are probably the most reflective.

True. However, generally when light is reflected it is not the color black. And if that is the case with this video, it doesn't explain why the slit shape is so consistent and never overlaps the whites of the eye, which is also a reflective surface.

Just because someone has red eyes in a photo doesn't mean that the person in question is a demon. Nor does this video mean that Rudy is a reptilian just because his eyes appear slit when he opens them nice and wide.

Thus why i never used the word reptilian in my thread. Read more critically next time please. I said it was irrefutable evidence of shapeshifitng because the normal shape of his pupils is a circle.

The wider you open your eyes the more likely there will be some type of reflection off of them. It could have been anything in the room, but since we don't know how the room was set up, where the lights were, etc, I couldn't possibly say what is being reflected... but at the very least the evidence is circumstantial.

If this is the case, surely this type of effect is commonplace and you can produce an example for us?

The reptilians people tend to believe in are extremely more advanced, both physically, mentally, and are light years beyond us on a technological level. Under that premise, if they didn't want to be noticed or found.... they never would be. It's that simple. People cannot claim that they are these amazingly frightening beings, and then expect them to be so amazingly careless in front of the public.

A pretty gross generalization. I for one, do not believe their technological capacity is that advanced nor are that smart, but rather are very intuitive and have gleamed an understanding of human nature, over the years, far better than our own.

This is all irrelevant though. I would prefer if the focus of the thread would be on the evidence presented. Thanks.

I Keep trying maybe someday mindless youtube searches will turn up something but I doubt it.

I found, recorded, and edited the footage myself buddy. The ball is in your court to offer something more to the discussion than your condescending attitude.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Meatclown]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Perhaps we can set up a small experiment? Does anyone have access to a medium to high end digital video camera and two or three lights and diffusion bags? I know its a lot to ask for, but it would help end the debate if we could make our own video showing the effect of lighting.

Please post your results on You Tube and ATS video that the world can share!

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
I'll admit, his eyes definitely do not look natural in this clip.

Those are some interesting musical and editing choices that you've made.

Two questions:

1) His pupils maintain this unusual, elongated, appearance throughout the video; so where is the "shapeshifting" (since nothing appears to actually "shift")?

Good point. I chose to classify it as shapeshifting becuase, while i didn't capture the shift occuring, this isn't the normal shape of his pupil.

Therefor some shift must have occurred at some point in time prior to this interview.

2) Why make a mockery of your own topic/video, by including a still shot of a drag-queen, if you want people to take your "research" seriously?

Drag-queen? That was rudy guiliani in women's clothing lol.

Did you actually edit the eyes, frame by frame, as well?

The frames are zoomed and slowed down, but in no way doctored.

hope that helped.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
ok, this is the only reptillian thread that makes sense, that rudy is one fugly [explicative]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The songs are actually really catchy.. i especially like the one when the grandmaster is shape-shifting. Do you or CV make these songs, if so, you both are really talented... anyway, if not, who did the song in the grandmaster video? thanks.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

1.) Irrefutable by nature implies that what you have put forth is in fact proof. The fact that you omitted the word does not make you any less culpable than anyone else that posts this drivel.

2.) If you want to understand why is eyes appear as slits read The Examiner's post, he seems to know what he is talking about.

3.)Again.... the reptilian part of this all is implied. Maybe not as overtly as the "proof" implication I mentioned in #1, but it's still implied.

4.)If you want to find other examples of similar optical effects, feel free to poke around youtube, you seem to enjoy the site.

5.) Yes, I did generalize since I didn't know anything specifically about your beliefs concerning reptilians. The general beliefs in the nature of reptilians seems to be pretty similar across the board, so yes I based my statement on that. If that was fallacious of me I apologize.

If you would like to the discussion to be based on the "evidence" then start by offering some actual evidence. If I remember correctly you were recently posting on a thread that should have made it abundantly clear that in general people are sick of this BS. If you believe in shape shifting, reptilians, etc. I have no problem with that. I won't give someone a hard time because of a legitimate difference in beliefs... but people like yourself continuing to post video such as this simple further shred the paper thin believability of the shape shifting phenomenon. If you ever decided to open a thread to openly and honestly discuss shape shifting and reptilians I'm all for it.... I would discuss it in a civil/diplomatic manner and might actually learn something. Posting this video as irrefutable has earned my condescending tone.... and I'm sure I won't be the last one to give you a similar response. I've seen you around ATS before, I have nothing against you personally. You seem to be an intelligent person.... I just decided to say something because I disagree. Isn't that what these forums are for?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join