It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which CFR member will you vote for?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
CFR - The Secret Government

John Edwards - CFR (D)
Rudy Giuliani - CFR (R)
Hillary Clinton - CFR (D)
John McCain -- CFR (R)
Barack Obama -- CFR (D)
Mitt Romney -- CFR (R)
Christopher Dodd -- CFR (D)
Fred Thompson -- CFR (R)
Bill Richardson -- CFR (D)
Jim Gilmore -- CFR (R)
Joseph Biden -- CFR (D)
Newt Gingrich -- CFR (R)

Seems we get the same thing every time elections come around. Got to be some one whom we can vote for. I do understand Ron Paul is not a member. Maybe the right choice I do not know. Still with all these members running, kind of staturating the process.

pl.youtube.com...

[edit on 10/31/2007 by zman]

[edit on 10/31/2007 by zman]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well considering John Edwards looks very similar to Damien in the movie Omen 3 and we really need to get this show on down the road. I will choose Edwards

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I plan on voting for Ron Paul, so no CFR for me. However, I honestly think Fred Thompson or Obama would be the best choice of the group you mentioned.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You forgot to mention little Dennis K. as a non-member.

Ron Paul 08'

thisnovember5th.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes.. Ron Paul!

I will be voting for him definitely and I'm spreading the word.

www.ronpaul2008.com...

Another site and couple of snippets:

www.christiansforronpaul.com...

• Ron Paul is a strict constitutionalist. He never votes for legislation unless the proposed measure is expressly authorized by the Constitution. He has consistently voted to lower or abolish federal taxes, spending, and regulation. Congressman Paul was recently recognized, for the tenth year in a row, as a "Taxpayer's Friend" by the National Taxpayers Union.

• Ron Paul is opposed to the United Nations. He has introduced legislation to withdraw the United States from the UN. Dr. Paul believes that the UN is rife with corruption. It serves as a forum for rampant anti-Americanism. Instead of being reformed, the UN needs to be renounced. Dr. Paul is against any kind of world government or new world order.

Let me reiterate something:

"Dr. Paul is against any kind of WORLD GOVERNMENT or NEW WORLD ORDER."

Wow..

Almost forgot.. I'm NOT voting CFR. (Obviously)

Establishment media? You don't own me. Have a nice day.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the Ross Perot/Ralph Nader/John Anderson of this election cycle. before you vote for him think of who these men opposed and who was elected in those election cycles.

I vote for Ron Paul is a defacto vote for Hillary Clinton.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
A vote for Guiliani is a vote for what might as well be Hillary, same goes for all the other "top tier" candidate in both parties.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicize
A vote for Guiliani is a vote for what might as well be Hillary, same goes for all the other "top tier" candidate in both parties.

By and large Guiliani is considered unelectable to most of america living outside on the NYC metro area. He has a lot of skeletons in his closet and his mouth runs before his brain in many cases. Fred Thompson will get the nod IMHO.

Obama is looking good now but in the end the liberal democratic party will hold their noses and vote for Hillary. She is a very polarizing person so Thompson has a chance unless somebody from within his party pulls enough votes to swing it Hillary's way...and that person is Ron Paul.
He will do for Hillary Clinton what Ross Perot did for Bill Clinton and Ralph Nader did for GWB...pull just enough of the diehards to cause the otherside to win.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RWPBR

If that's the case, then so be it. In my opinion, there is virtually no difference between Hillary or Thompson either. They are both using a different sales pitch, but there actions once in office will be indistinguishable. Voting for the lesser of two evils had led to what we have now. No more voting for the lesser of two evils for me, and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by prometheus1111
Well considering John Edwards looks very similar to Damien in the movie Omen 3 and we really need to get this show on down the road. I will choose Edwards

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by logicize

Ah but that doesnt fix the problem, it just adds to it. Buying a bumper sticker that says "Dont Blame Me, I Voted For Ron Paul" is not going to fix anything.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Why would you vote for one of the crooks?

Ron Paul 2008.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Because Ron Paul is not going to win. Dont disenfranchise yourself.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RWPBR

Sure it does. It will be one less vote in their favor, and that does send a message. I have voted in every election since I was old enough to vote. I the past I have often held my nose and voted for the lesser of two evils. That has led to more and more evil.

This time I vote for who I believe would make the best president, or not at all. Since a lot of Republicans will vote for whoever is nominated in the party, and Ron Paul supporters will only for for Ron Paul or nothing at all, it would make since for the rest of the Republicans to get on the band wagon.

Voting for the one they provide to you, compounds the problem. They keep you going back for more by selling you fear. Democrats sell the fear of global warming and the republicans, Republicans sell you fear of terrorists and the democrats. Everyone keeps buying the crap their selling. I'm not buying it anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Because Ron Paul is not going to win. Dont disenfranchise yourself.

Yes he will. Dont believe the media lies about his chances. Your reasoning is exactly what they want. They want you to feel that there is no point in voting for Ron Paul because its a wasted vote. They want you to vote for one of the crooks.

They wont succeed. Ron Paul will be elected.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Ron Paul is the Ross Perot/Ralph Nader/John Anderson of this election cycle. before you vote for him think of who these men opposed and who was elected in those election cycles.

What makes you think those of us voting for Ron Paul would have voted for any of the other Republican dirt bags?

I can't stand this "logic"...

The establishment allows us the supposed "freedom" of voting (for any one of THEIR members). They utilize all of their money and resources, particularly the "unbiased" media monopoly to back only the supposed "front runners", ignoring anyone else, all in an effort to direct sheep like you to essentially give up your RIGHT to vote.

After all, why use your own mind, your own judgement, and your own VOICE to make your own decision, when it's "no use" anyway? They tell you that Ron Paul has no chance because they know most of us are sheep and will believe everything the media tells us.

I have an idea... let's all for once try to use our own judgement? How about we finally use our own brains instead of simply having the damn TV control our lives? Besides, who cares if it's Gulianni, Clinton, or any of the other CFR candidates? It doesn't matter anyway! THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!

Maybe you like what the CFR has done for this country. If so, go ahead and vote for Guliani. But if not... fight damn it! Use your right to vote and don't just follow the herd! You (we) can make a difference!

[edit on 2-11-2007 by mecheng]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

Amen!

I could not have said it better.

Reminder 11/5 is the day to donate to Ron Paul. He is the first candidate that I have ever donated money to and his is the first campaign sticker I have put on my car. I did put it in a window though, I still refuse to ruin the paint.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicize
Reminder 11/5 is the day to donate to Ron Paul. He is the first candidate that I have ever donated money to and his is the first campaign sticker I have put on my car. I did put it in a window though, I still refuse to ruin the paint.

Spread the word! I'm telling you they are scared! They are scared the sheep are starting to think on their own and are not just falling in line for the slaughter house anymore. Why else would they deliberately sensor him? I'm telling you, the people of the United States are sick of what the previous 20 years of the democrat / republican / clinton / bush / corporate establishment has done to this once great country. Short of a bloody revolution, your voice and your vote is the best way to invoke change. They are rights the creators of this country gave you and will be taken away if not used. Don't listen to the other sheep and don't just fall in line.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by mecheng]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng

What makes you think those of us voting for Ron Paul would have voted for any of the other Republican dirt bags?

I[edit on 2-11-2007 by mecheng]

Regardless of who you vote for, a vote for Ron Paul, unless he is the only person running against Hillary, is a vote for Hillary.

Dont get me wrong. I like Ron Paul and all he stands for but unless he is the Republican nominee I will now waste my vote and help elect another Clinton.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RWPBR

I guess you enjoy seeing two families control America... they have been doing it for... what is it, 26 years now? I dont remember exactly how long. True democracy isnt it...

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join