It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

?Wow. I just stepped outside and everything feels different!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ok, this is going to sound strange, but hopefully someone will know what I mean.
When this happens to me, the feeling of nothing being 'real' and everything being really bright and color-intensive, I tend to also get this weird feeling of great warmth, almost like a drug-induced feeling. I can actually feel it coursing through me. The closest thing I can think of is I once took pain meds for an abcessed tooth. Only this feeling is like 100 times stronger than that. And no, I don't take any meds - I don't even drink. I swear!

Laurie

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
From my studies of psychology... my guess would be that your subconscious was in conflict over a series of big things going through you mind lately. Eventually, your brain made sense, made peace with its conflicts, which resulted in what you experienced. Something similar happens when we experience epiphanies.

The analogy I have in my mind for this is that of a jig-saw puzzle... I just picture one with several big blocky pieces trying to force each other to match, then suddenly they more and turn to the point where they match and end the conflict.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

The matrix has you D.
hehhehehe
In seriousness judging from your post it was VERY close to Halloween and I am sure you know the original basis for Halloween in the first place, before the commercialization of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I believe this is the one of the steps of astral projection. You need some calm so you arent fearful of leaving your body.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I am soo glad someone else said it.
I don't know if location has any thing to do with it.
I live in St.Louis and was on my way to a class I teach and I felt
Evil in the air soo thick you could have cut it with a knife.
It was that way after I got done with my class as I was driving home also.
I was hoping that it was just the hype generated by halloween being the next day but I know what I felt!!
It was evil.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The thread seems to be dying down... Which is no problem, but I'd really like for some of you to go and take a look at my thread "Time - looking back?"
The reason being that I feel it is somewhat connected with this kind of experience. (I may be wrong, of course.)

More importantly, though, I'd like to tell you about a website that might sound and look very "fuzzy" to those who don't know it - but it's really NOT.

www.realityshifters.com

It might give you some ideas about how to (potentially) use the feeling.

P.S. And no, I am affiliated with the said website. ;-)

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I will go take a look. I have to say i have not had this feeling again since that night!

I will check the website you pointed out looking for answers

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join