It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if.........????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
what if evry one learned to harness ki(chi)or how ever u spell it what if evryone got ahold of blue prints to some new gun the military was planning to keep away for years what if someone connected some government system with a conspiracy with real evidence that covinced millions what would happen to the government if everybody or at least the majority found out about this stuff what would happen to the government it would be better or would it be chaotic

go crazy and no "skeptics" or people who state obvious mistakes in my post so there

Stay cool,signed ,pyro

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Please use sentences because its hard to understand what you are saying.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pyroinquisitive

How do you think you could get everyone to harness ki(chi)?

And you cant just ban whoever you want from your post. ATS is here for everyone to give an opinion (and by opinion I dont mean ridiculing other peoples opinions).

And please right a bit more clearly, I can only understand the first bit of your post

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

First off, Welcome to ATS. In your future posts, please try to use grammar.

If everyone learned to harness psi, (Or ki), then it would no longer be anything special. It would be just like walking or talking.

If everyone got a hold of Blueprints to a gun the United states military was making, then it would make no difference at all. If it was some secret gun that they were planning to hide, then it would contain advanced technology that the middle-man couldn't obtain. The world would go on, because no one would have the gun.

It would depend on the conspiracy. If it was the 9/11 cover-up conspiracy, then the government would crumble, and the American citizens would revolt.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well since you said absolutely nothing for skeptics to talk about I do not think you need to worry about them. I would think the world would change into chaos and at some point down the road the way everything is done would be changed. The change would most likely lead us into a better direction if we didn’t destroy ourselves first…hmm does not seem much different than what we are today.

I guess you are thinking about a “Heroes” type scenario.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

how about you breathe when you write.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Welcome to the forum OP.

That being said, I'm afraid I don't really understand exactly what you are asking. Could you possibly break this hypothetical situation down into parts my inferior brain can handle? Paragraph length sentences tend to mess with my brain a bit as everything just seems to run together.

Thanks,
Jasn

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyroinquisitive
what if evry one learned to harness ki(chi)or how ever u spell it

Then the real world would look a little more like japanese cartoons.

But chi does not exist as a real, tangible force. It’s an imaginary part of martial arts and some oriental philosophies that tries to explain some things and tie them together.

There are videos out there of chi masters pushing their students around without physical contact. But their “chi” has no effect on an average Joe off the street. Why’s that? Probably because it relies heavily upon belief. The forces his students feel are psychosomatic.

what if evryone got ahold of blue prints to some new gun the military was planning to keep away for years

Unless it was really easy to manufacture, you wouldn’t see many people using it, because the government would try to squash any company that used their resources to try and actually build and sell it without permission

what if someone connected some government system with a conspiracy with real evidence that covinced millions

Heads would roll.

what would happen to the government if everybody or at least the majority found out about this stuff what would happen to the government it would be better or would it be chaotic

Chaotic can be better.

new topics

top topics

join