It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Met a Vampire? I think I did.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Since it is close to Halloween, I thought that I would share a experience I had with a woman that may or may not have been a vampire. I was 18, my best friend and I had gone to the Zen Music Festival in Miami, it started at 10PM I believe. It was outdoor arena... seeing as it was essentially a rave, people weren't really going to be showing up till around midnight. There wasn't much to do, so my friend and I were just chatting away from the stage, there was no one else around that we knew of. Out of nowhere someone tapped on my shoulder, we turned around to find a woman that appeared to be in her early twenties. She started some basic chit-chat, and I noticed she had fangs. Not to unusual, you tend to see things like that at raves and/or fetish parties. I did take notice after a few minutes that there was no way that they were just plastic tooth caps. Of course if she was really committed to impersonating a vampire she could have had dental surgery to give her nice long fangs. Who knows.

Anyhow, she was very formal while speaking, and I felt very uncomfortable around her. Don't know why, I find it easy to talk to pretty much everyone if approached, but there was something not right about her in general. She pulled out a little pamphlet, that showed you how to do heroin, etc. We gave it back to her, and she asked if we wanted to come to an after party her "group" was holding. We declined but she gave us the address anyway, we turned back to the direction we had originally been facing. We both comment that the whole situation was odd.... and I looked back to see if she was still nearby, but she was just gone. We weren't near any groups of people for her to disappear into, no bathrooms, no exits.... not even 15 seconds had passed, and she was just gone.

Although having no intention of going to the party, we did decide to drive by the address she gave us, just to take a look. It was a rather large two story house. Our guess was that it probably had six bedrooms or so. All of the lights were on, no one seemed to be there, and there was someone sitting on the roof. Obviously we kept on driving, but of all the people I have met at events over the years, none of them have stuck with me quite like this one. Did I meet a vampire? Maybe, maybe not, to this day, I don't know.

Anyone have any similar experiences they would like to share, or just chat about my story? Any posts would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
There has to be someone else out there that at least thinks they may have met a vampire, besides the seemingly common psi-vampires.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I believe you just met a girl with a Vamp fetish who also likes to party.If you had not met someone like her before, it could be shocking.
However we all meet people even sometimes briefly, that creep us out for no apparent reason.Doesn't mean she was a vampire.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i have never believed i met a vampire however i have had my suspisions but even though i dont believe much in vampires i always carry holy water and a cross around my neck

i do believe it is possible to be possesed however i always have these things mainly because i like them there and they make me feel safe. i am not a very paranoid person but hey you never know when something can happen and you should always be prepared

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

It is completely possible and she wasn't the first I had met with a vampire fetish, I have known many people who at times actually think they are vampires. Her little disappearing trick, and a few other things about her just make me wonder about it to this day. More than likely it was nothing, but I just can't ever convince myself that she definitely wasn't a vampire.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisFowl

Good stuff, thanks for posting. You never know, your supplies might come in handy someday.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Well your avatar says it all.I don't know what to say.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

lol guess you have a point there. Thanks for posting, I generally enjoy reading your posts in most of the threads we both post in.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The whole avatar thing is really just a reference of my willingness to not only re-evaluate my own beliefs, but play devil's advocate to get a point across. Also, it is a reference that some of the topics on ATS I am completely skeptic of, and others I do in fact believe, even though I analyze everything about a particular topic when it piques my interest.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the compliment.Thing is, I Do believe in Vampires.I have never seen one that Iam aware of , of course how would you know?
What traits do you associate with the image of a real vampire. Do they all have fangs, dress in black, only come out at night?

Do they associate with regular people or keep to there own kind?
The history channel is plugging a show on MSN about real vampires this morning. Damn guy was freakin hot..fangs and all.Geez.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It makes Halloween the best time of year to watch the history channel. This time last year, I don't believe I watched anything else. There were programs on poltergeists, ghosts, UFO's, vampires, demons, etc. Great Halloween type documentaries. I'm getting kinda sick of hearing about Elizabeth Bathory time and time again though.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Yes well I would class her as more psychotic than Vampyre.But yes..always great shows on there this time of year.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Why is that you have decided you do believe in vampires? I personally, entertain the idea often.... though I would like it to be true, and yes I had the odd experience that this thread started with, but in the end I don't know. There is pretty good evidence both for and against our favorite blood suckers. I live for the mythology of it all. Great great stuff. Sometimes I prefer to think that the girl I met was in fact a vampire, because that would confirm something I'd like to believe anyway. I just don't know, so... back to the first sentence. Care to answer?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Is there anyone else? Someone must have a strange vapire-esque happening they would like to share.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Because since I was a little girl I have been fascinated with them.Studied them. The stories the legends, the mystical worship of the culture of true believers.
Usually in real life most people need to see things to believe them.Iam no different. But most people have something they believe in despite never seeing it, even if it is just ONE thing.For me it is Vampires.Not the immortal mind you. But those that feed on human blood because they need it.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i think a relative of my hu supposedly died is a vampire, because day when i was in my room at 3pm i saw a man standing in my doorway looking at me with heavy and sorrowfull eyes, just stairing until i came near him and he ranaway and vanished, its a possibilty he was a ghosts but i never knew him because he died before i was born, he was my great uncle and i think he cudve been a vampire.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Oh, one of my friends is a vampire, does that count ? i'm serious though

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Because since I was a little girl I have been fascinated with them.Studied them. The stories the legends, the mystical worship of the culture of true believers.

As have I. I am glad to see that I am not the only one. I have studied vampires ever since I was at least 11 and loved them way before that. I love that they are a whole race of amazing, often romanticized creatures, much like werewolves but better. I do believe in Vampires simply because of how many cultures have their own stories of vampires. How could a creature show up in so many places and not be real. As for vampires being like Brahm Stoker's Dracula (great writer btw) I think he had few things wrong. My friends all call me vampire because I have many vampiric qualities.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
as you can probally tell frommy avatar im a bit of a vamp fan.

i dont know if they are real im sort of on the fence with this but there are some good proof of them either once existing or actually still here in the shadows

i wouldnt be surprised if they exist.

i do wonder if vampires though are an age old way of explaining illnesses not understood in the old days such as that disorder that covers suffers with body hair all over there body, they do explain the werewolf thing abit not totally but a bit.
i have aneamia and when im totally low on iron my eyes look sunken i go really pale you can see my veins really well and some time i almos look dead. also i go in to what i call a semi-coma where i appear to be asleep to people and i really cant move or open my eyes but im lottally aware of what is going on.
people even say im almost like a vampireoh and also the sun can be to bright for me when im really bad.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You know fangs on vampires is one of those embellishments right? the only real blood drinkers are the satanists so id be more likely to believe you met one of those fetish wanna be vamps. real vampires are created by demon worship and its a withering and perversion of the soul that turns people into giant parasites with easy access to powers of the mind most people struggle to use and from what ive seen its considered pretty 'old school' around vamp circles now days to physically drain blood and these days they tend to drain it on a psychic level as its more efficient harder to stop and impossible to prove and then they give much of that energy to their 'master' in return for more power and thats why they always need to feed because whenever they get energy they trade it away to become more powerful and after a while they become unable to generate life energy of their own completely and have to drain it to survive. a very sad and pitiful existence for something they could have used for free if they had taken the hard path to start out IMO

EDIT- i should probably mention that they used to drink blood for the life energy but that same life energy can now be drained on a psychic level because many peoples protection is down due to all the spiritual ignorance in the world now.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by HuntaXX]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join