It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Disclosure? You Judge.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I found while researching a military intelligence site found on Google P2P searching this link,

8 Circuit model of consciousness

Is this proof that the military is in contact with Aliens?

You judge by yourself by reading this document.

WOW

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Timothy Leary and Robert Anton Wilson are two of my favorite authors. However, I think it's highly improbable that the Military is using their psychology as a model. Both Leary (a '___' Pioneer) and Wilson (a Techno Shaman) were, in a sense, anathama to what the military complex holds in esteem and vice versa. This is a disclosure of sorts but I don't think the Military is at all involved. Great find though!!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hmm.... interesting, but how does this relate directly to the military or gov't? I'm not saying it doesn't. I just didn't see anything on that page that looked "official".

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is apparently an excerpt from a book by Timothy Leary and Robert Anton Wilson, of the Illuminati fame. Leary was a well-known Harvard psychologist when he experimented with '___' and was fired. His best known phrase was "Turn on, tune in, and drop out" in the late sixties. A fugitive from justice for awhile he was harbored by the Black Panthers, but eventually did some time. A friend of mine's sister, a social worker who worked for the courts, was his sentincing advisor. Robert Anton Wilson was famous both for his Illuminati trilogy and also for preserving his daughter's head cryogenically after she was killed in a convenience store holdup.

I'm not seeing the military connection here or anything particularly to do with Disclosure.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The connection is not clear!!! I am surprised.

This content is hosted on a Quasi Military website.

Besides this content, there is a whole lot of other stuff like Mind Control experiments on poor hapless refugees in Afghanistan and elsewhere being carried out.

The other links are on another ATS thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by guyfrom2007

(Brain dump mode on)
OK. I looked at the site a little more closely. Wow, what a mess! It looks like an old Gopher site. I'm going to guess a young man's fantasy catch-all site for everything he can think of, more or less a personal site for everything from pictures to docs he likes. He went to burning man (that isn't cheap) and is probably into some medical field, like an EMT. Maybe a para-military group of some kind. Pics show young men as if they are 'monitoring' events. They appear to be connected to here, which would indicate a company working with human/machine interfaces, particularly for the disabled. They may have done work for Sandia Labs, which would be a solid government connection. They also are in some sort of legal hassle with a Greek company they accuse of plagarizing their ideas for something called a Quadpod. This may have something to do with biological weapons detection equipment.

It's quite an interesting find. Recommended to poke around here if you have some time on your hands.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by guyfrom2007

Well it does not look like electrical circuits that I understand.

I would hope disclosure would mean the UFO was explained as
well as car engines and nuclear power.

As far as any disclosure so far, its been as fanciful as all the electrical
terms as voltage and current which no one sees and only has math
and measurements to go by.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Anybody notice the all seeing eye in the logo, interesting.

top topics

join