It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listeners' Amazing UFO Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The pictures you are seeing were taken in a span of about 30 seconds, at approximately 11 PM. The object(s) were not seen at the time the photos were taken.

Source: wben.com...

What do you think? CGI? or possibly a legit sighting

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
why would somebody want to copyright a photo like that? i would want to share it with the world! i don't trust it

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ya good point, it does seem to be almost to clear of a picture...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What I think, eh? I think long exposure photos of aircraft at night. Night shot would have required longer exposure and I call BS on the not hearing any sound unless the winds were really whipping at him from his back, then yeah maybe he wouldnt have heard them.

Not too much unlike this photo but a direct side shot instead and most likely a GA prop plane, not commercial. Thats what I think.

Edit to say I call BS on not seeing it either. Look at the huge amount of light the strobe left to reflect off of the water to the camera. Its almost like a full moon shots worth. How anyone could not see that much light hitting them in the face is beyond me.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeffery2102

Someone who would like very much to make $$$ from it if possible. I dont see how in this instance any could be made but who knows what rolls around in the cavernous heads of greedy people.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm with Lost on this one. I was doing some long exposure photography through my scope and had a plane fly through the frame during exposure. Didn't look too unlike that picture.

If it's not been added via post, then I think airplane. That would also explain why they didn't notice it during taking the picture.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
slow exposure night photo with a plane flying through, I do quite a bit of night photography and have seen htis before!

Cheers
Dazzler

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yes, as others have correctly said, its a plane....an ordinary plane.

Unfortunately, there is no shortage of people who will sell anything in the name of ufo's and most unfortunately there is no shortage of people who will buy it and believe every word of the story.

top topics

join