It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with using talents and abilities (hypnosis)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oh, AngelaLadyS, something just popped into my head. Since you use reiki, I wondered if the energy you use can also be used for PK/TK purposes such as a (here we go again) psi-wheel.

And may I inquire where you learned reiki? Or is that something you're supposedly born with?

- Chris

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Crimson_King

Originally posted by earthman4
Be very careful when reading how to use your energies. You can blow apart your bones very easily or burn out all the lightbulbs in your block.

Where did you hear about this? is it written somewhere? If thats possible maybe spontaneous human combustion is another thing that can happen..who knows?

I was reading in some Kundalini yoga book about how some engergies are hard to control and can cause physical damage to the user. I can turn on and off those lights with the touch sensor without touching them. I just squeeze my brain muscles. No biggie, just changing my electrical field. I think anyone can do that. Computer system crash when I'm angry and streetlights go out when I pass. Could just be coincidence. the number 12 came up six times in a row using 3 dice last night. Just coincidence.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I recently started practicing using my psi energy. The first try i felt something going on, but I quickly fell asleep. An 11 hour sleep packed full of lucid dreaming on a level I had previously only hoped for. Through out the dream i was making and programing psi balls. I hadn't even looked into the connection between psi balls and lucid dreams yet. I woke up feeling like a million bucks and all kinds of clarity.

I told friends and family about the experience and I wasn't met with the expected skepticism I thought would be. Rather others looked into it for themselves. I then found myself at the gas station standing over the scratch off lottery tickets thinking "I can win". Then I focused my energy and picked a single ticket. It was a $100 winner. Far from being set for life, but odd.

Later I was in a conversation about the existence of UFOs. I made the comment that I look up for them everyday for most of my life, but had yet to see anything. Just before sunset I looked out into the parking lot at work and noticed several groups of people spread out the lot looking and pointing up. I figured they were looking at the full moon which was marvelous that night. I went out there and whalla a friggin UFO is gliding across the sky.

This was 4 days ago. I just thought I would share, cause this psi ball dream changed me and the events that followed gave me a glimpse to what might be possible.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
COOL! I'm Celtic and Nordic of origin (and irish-scot... forget which one that fall into)

But I'll bet you'd find something out there. It is national.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisDeemian
Oh, AngelaLadyS, something just popped into my head. Since you use reiki, I wondered if the energy you use can also be used for PK/TK purposes such as a (here we go again) psi-wheel.

And may I inquire where you learned reiki? Or is that something you're supposedly born with?

- Chris

I think everyone has a natural ability to some degree. Otherwise, how would mothers quiet hurting babies and why would we refelxively grb and hold a hurt body part.
But I learned from 2 master teachers after trying to figure out what it was that was going on with me. I was trying to find answer as to why certain things semed normal for me and others seemingly had no clue.

Their names are Van and kay (something) I'd have to look it up. But if you do a search on 'Reiki Van Kay' I bet you'd find them. They are off hwy FF in Missouri now I believe.

I spent many hours with them on several occations. It was really neat having others there to at times... you could feel it so strongly when we all joined together.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisDeemian

- Chris

I don't know much about that. I know that if I hold it and pull it and then put my hands around the cat - it takes off... cats HATE it. Dogs on the other hand seem to like it.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
Computer system crash when I'm angry and streetlights go out when I pass.

I have a problem crashing my computer when I do readings for people. No idea why.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I suggest giving up cigarettes if you're still smoking. It's not just bad for the physical body but also bad spiritually.

IME, I've seen great improvements in one's physical & spiritual life when others have heeded this advice. I've never smoked myself, thank goodness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join