It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any art department folks out there!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Lets network shall we.....I work in (mostly) reality TV and would love to get in contact with people doing the same......Im not sure if this is a valid topic to post here, so moderators, If I did something wrong, please remove and accept my appology!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Nope, not in your line of work, but had to put my 2 cents in. Please, oh puh-lease stop making more reality TV shows!!! Aaaaggghhh!!! I just can't take that crap anymore!! How much can Hollywood beat a horse to death?!!! Sheesh!

Er...ahem....pardon me...sorry to have that little outburst, but thought since you were in the biz, maybe you'd be a good one to rant to.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I work in reality TV....crap, yes! But pays QUITE well

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Glad they pay you well. Hopefully you can move on to bigger and better things in the future! Sorry about the rant before. I guess they won't stop making that crap until the people stop watching it. Stupid people.....

It blows my mind how many people actually think it's reality! I mean, c'mon...there's so much editing involved. My sister in law loves the Bachelor and I can't even stomach 2 minutes of that show. I guess there will always be an audience for that. Good job security for you! Good luck!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by closettrekkie
Glad they pay you well. Hopefully you can move on to bigger and better things in the future! Sorry about the rant before. I guess they won't stop making that crap until the people stop watching it. Stupid people.....

It blows my mind how many people actually think it's reality! I mean, c'mon...there's so much editing involved. My sister in law loves the Bachelor and I can't even stomach 2 minutes of that show. I guess there will always be an audience for that. Good job security for you! Good luck!

I used to work features and commercials and stuff, but right now woth the writers strike......Reality TV, unscripted is where the money is!.....I know its all staged.....Ohhh! The storys I could tell.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Please do tell! If you have stories that won't get you in trouble at work, that is....

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I've already signed my life away....cant tell

top topics

join