It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccination Hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.whale.to...

One of the great hoaxes of all time, props up the Allopathic monopoly--the smallpox vax was killing 25,000 babies at the height of compulsory vaccination in the UK, 1880.

[1880] "That since Vaccination has been rendered obligatory, infantile syphilis (under one year old) has been increased in England, according to a Parliamentary return, dated February 25th, 1880, from 472 per million of births in 1847, to 1,736 per million in 1877, or fourfold; and that other inoculable diseases, such as pyaemia, scrofula, erysipelas, and bronchitis, were also augmented in infants. In England, the increase of inoculable diseases was 20 per cent., notwithstanding an expenditure of 200 millions sterling since 1850 in sanitary works. Another Parliamentary return (No. 443, Session 1877) demonstrates that 25,000 babies are yearly sacrificed by diseases excited by Vaccination."--- International Anti-Vaccination League points against vaccination 1880

Orwell was right about those who control the present control the past--as that bit of past would blow vaccination clean out the water.

Now way more kids are killed by MMR than would be killed by measles with or without vaccination www.whale.to...

Plus the autism epidemic started by mercury vaccines, and raised by others like MMR www.whale.to...

No wonder vaccination adds up to 666!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the link has been broken, the video can be found at:

video.google.com...

i don't mean to diss you, i simply believe that cross-referencing allows everyone to gain insight more efficiently.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lancei don't mean to diss you, i simply believe that cross-referencing allows everyone to gain insight more efficiently.

OK. Although it can all be found on whale.to which is an anti-vaccine database.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yes, i think thay vaccines are harmful. MAYBE there are a couple that help, but not by much, only helps the T cells and stuff seek and destroy. But other vaccines out there are plagued with nasty chemicals and animal DNA that mess up a Humans genome structure and DNA thus killing them in the long run.

educate-yourself.org...

Its called population control and possibly even the Mark of the Beast if you believe in that RFID chip stuff.

new topics

top topics

join