It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something i will allways remember, help me find out what it was..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Originally posted by ghostryder21
if the xfiles have taught us anything at all is that the truth is out there.

X-files -- also fiction.

Not intended to be a one liner, but it is all I have to say.

Since you seem to doubt what i say, what do you think i saw?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I live in Louisiana. I recall someone saying that they didn't know if we have Bigfoot sightings (I'm sorry for not remembering exactly what you said)...

There have been legends about the Honey Island Swamp Monster. I did a google search, and here is the link to everything that came up:

www.google.com...

I also have heard stories of sightings around Krotz Springs.

And, the old Cajuns have stories about the Loup Garou, a werewolf-type creature. Here's a link to more on that:

rking.vinu.edu...

There are probably many explanations for what you saw. I wasn't there, so I don't feel like I can tell you that your memory of what you saw is right or wrong. I can just provide you with information that you request. Hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
if the xfiles have taught us anything at all is that the truth is out there.

X-files -- also fiction.

Not intended to be a one liner, but it is all I have to say.

i know its fiction but the statement is true. i wsnt referring to the xfiles as hard concrete evidence.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Since you seem to doubt what i say, what do you think i saw?

i dont doubt anything from anyone, except the OP that stated we live in a bubble, but thats besides the point. what you saw is your own experience. it could have been bigfoot, it could have been a Garou i dont know. we cannot tell you what you saw you are the one that saw it you are the one that can share your experience with us about it.

from the pic that someone posted and your description of it, i would determine you saw a Garou. alot of people will tell you they dont exist, alot of people will tell you they do. its up to you to come to your own conclusions about it.

as for my statement about stuff in the backwoods of LA, well thats true. who knows whats back there. ive heard of countless old wives tales and local legends about what this road leads to or where this path goes. ive heard a tale about a voodoo priestess thats over 100 y/o living in the swamp doing her spells and people visit her for advice and help. like i said noone knows whats back there and the truth is out there somewhere

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Slaveofthebeast

Do you REALLY want to know what I think? OK, I don't think you saw anything.

Either you're making this up, which I have no way to determine except from my gut instinct and my own view of the world or ...

I think you are a kid and at the time you were even younger. I think you were out in the woods at night, alone, which is enough to creep out just about anyone, let alone a kid. I think that imaginations at that age can run wild with very little provocation. I think if you saw anything at all and this is not a trolling post, then you saw a pattern of shadow, or a weirdly shaped natural formation or plant such as a tree, and your brain did what it is hardwired by evolution to do: namely, put a pattern on something that has no real pattern.

I'm reading the Little House on the Prairie books to my five year old. They're true stories, not just made up. Pa Ingalls, a grown man, was so spooked by a "bear" one night he ended up standing in the woods for a long period of time, trying to figure out how best to get past it without being killed. After standing there for a while and checking it out, he gathered up the courage to shout and throw something, and it was a tree stump that looked just like a bear, with moonlight gleaming through a hole in it that made it look like it had an eye looking straight at him.

The mind is a strange and wondrous thing and sometimes our hard wiring backfires and we see things that aren't really there, such as faces in the clouds.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Slaveofthebeast

Do you REALLY want to know what I think? OK, I don't think you saw anything.

Either you're making this up, which I have no way to determine except from my gut instinct and my own view of the world or ...

I think you are a kid and at the time you were even younger. I think you were out in the woods at night, alone, which is enough to creep out just about anyone, let alone a kid. I think that imaginations at that age can run wild with very little provocation. I think if you saw anything at all and this is not a trolling post, then you saw a pattern of shadow, or a weirdly shaped natural formation or plant such as a tree, and your brain did what it is hardwired by evolution to do: namely, put a pattern on something that has no real pattern.

I'm reading the Little House on the Prairie books to my five year old. They're true stories, not just made up. Pa Ingalls, a grown man, was so spooked by a "bear" one night he ended up standing in the woods for a long period of time, trying to figure out how best to get past it without being killed. After standing there for a while and checking it out, he gathered up the courage to shout and throw something, and it was a tree stump that looked just like a bear, with moonlight gleaming through a hole in it that made it look like it had an eye looking straight at him.

The mind is a strange and wondrous thing and sometimes our hard wiring backfires and we see things that aren't really there, such as faces in the clouds.

I see what your saying, but for one it WASN'T at night, it was in the middle of the day. I didn't see a branch swaying or something like that, it was something alive.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
^ XD, sorry for laughing.....but its just to funny how ppl respond, a BRANCH SWAYING ??? ( sp? ) loooooooooooool sorry but thats so funny.........i dont want to insult anyone though ^-^

now on with the story, if your story is true, it could possibly be a werewolf, but more information would be helpful, like how was he standing, if you remember anything else from his body etc. ^-^

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join