It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if H5N1 is a bioweapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a bioweapon engineered and launched in Asia as an act of war. Knowing the deadly affects of 1918 flu outbreak a think tank devised this evolving weapon. The weapon was launched in Asia knowing it would propagate/evolve due to close proximaty of birds/humans. Finally reaching its final form it would be capable of attacking/killing targeted areas as migratory birds travel throughout the region.

One problem though. In a global economy where world travel is the norm I guess the real question is how do you protect your friends/family own country without revealing you engineered the virus to start with. Maybe you spray chemtrails with some agent which protects birds/humans from contracting the virus. Just a thought.........

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Maybe the weapon is targeted at the world population, rather than just an Asian country or region... It has to be the most efficient way of depopulation.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
maybe ...but if you noted me Cyber War declared thread..Spirit of Sun Tzu lives and China is asymmetrically at war with us now. Paybacks are hell

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

It is known that U.S. and China will have to come down to a resource war given that all goes smoothly for the two until then.

However, if this was already starting with biological agents, I'd expect China to respond nastily and efficiently to our aggression. Their biological capabilities may very well be beyond ours and at the very least, on par.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
True enough..but my theory is the mutation was planned for and not traceable so just like our satellite that was killed..nothing really happened.
The lead paint on toys thing...nothing really happened. Cyber attacks on Oak Ridge the other day nothing really happened.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I don't know if it is a bioweapon or not ?. I'm not taking the vaccine for it or any other flu for that matter, no matter what the government or media says.

I may not have the most perfect health too begin with but when it comes down to it I have personally seen a lot of flu's and colds come and go I personally have not gotten sick from one in over 14 years.

The cold yes stomach puking flu no.

My body must be doing something properly.

I'm starting to get sick and tired of people telling me I need to get the flu shot to stay healthy when the only time I have thrown up from something has been my own fault like food poising and over drinking.

They can keep their DNA altering death cocktail for all I care.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Crap I just had first flu shot...free at work..am hoping since I am in defense industry they wanna keep me around.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Crap I just had first flu shot...free at work..am hoping since I am in defense industry they wanna keep me around.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just discovered this setting out there..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join