It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to tell if someone is remote viewing you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have read that when someone RVs they are receiving current images or images that are happening while they are RVing. I was wondering how would you know if someone was remote viewing you. The reason I ask is because the other day at work, I went to the bathroom and I tried to remote view, but I wasn't entirely focused on it. Too put a long story short the lights went off in the bathroom for about 30 seconds and came back on. I asked a couple people if the lights went out anywhere else and they said no. So, I am wondering if the lights went off because of me or was someone RVing me. If anyone has any answers please let me now. I am not worried, but rather curious why the lights went off.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I don't think the lights go off when you or someone else is rv-ing. And I don't think you would notice either if someone was rv-ing you, but I might be wrong.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
maybe you were just emitting some kind of aura/field that disrupted the lighting. kinda like how some people believe that you can make street lamps go out. i happen to believe that they just go out so often that it's an easy coincidence. maybe your situation provides evidence to the contrary though. i'd say try doing it again.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I don't think the lights go off when you or someone else is rv-ing. And I don't think you would notice either if someone was rv-ing you, but I might be wrong.

Whos to say when you have that "someone is walking over my grave" feeling or that you feel you are being watched that someone isn't remote viewing you?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Did you notice any foot tapping when the lights went off? I did hear that larry craig is into rv.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by disgustedbyhumanity]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
no i didnt hear any foot tapping, but i was more focused on why the light went out. its just rather odd. me and my teacher have been talking a lot about rv and other types of psychic powers. he told me about a book where a group of researchers went into a theater and stared at people. the results showed that people would turn back to see if someone was looking at them. russell targ mentions in his book that the cia uses people with psychic powers. it would just be odd that they were not looking for people like them. i always get the feeling that someone is staring at me when no one is around. so if you can sense someone is staring at you then the same could be with remote viewing. but i dont know. i just hope no one is remote viewing me. if any of can make sense of this let me know. also what does it mean by a foot tapping.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
lol... by foot tapping he means, perhaps someone was wanting to do something 'naughty' in the bathroom w/ you
although i believe he was just joking

top topics

join