It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist FBI?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'd just like to point out to ya'll that 6 of the FBI's top 10 most wanted are Mexican. What does that tell you?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
it doesn't mean that they are racist it just means that those six mexicans did very bad things. if 6 out of ten were white would you still call it racism?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by coryblood
it doesn't mean that they are racist it just means that those six mexicans did very bad things. if 6 out of ten were white would you still call it racism?

Exactly! Maybe those 6 men of Hispanic decent, shouldnt have done very bad things. LOL

Oh, and I believe only 5 of them are of hispanic decent...And not all 5 of them are "Mexican". LOL
www.fbi.gov...

[edit on 20-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sniper Dude

That they did bad things and just happen to be hispanic?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Maybe if you examine the past lists of "Most Wanted" and find that the overwhelming majority of them are Mexican, you would have a case for racism. But even then I would just say that Mexicans live in an environment that encourages them towards crime.

The FBI is not racist on the whole although I bet many of them, especially in the top echelons are.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sniper Dude
I'd just like to point out to ya'll that 6 of the FBI's top 10 most wanted are Mexican. What does that tell you?

I appreciate the considerable depth and outstanding insight of your post. I can really tell when somebody puts a lot of thought into their posts, and you are definately one of those people. The number and quality of sources presented for your argument is also very impressive. I like the way you actually listed who the FBI's 10 most wanted were for those of us who have bigger and better things to worry about that who the FBI is too inept to apprehend.

Oh, sorry, I sometimes say the opposite of what I mean because I'm an aspiring politician.

So anyway, seriously, I'd like to know what your point is. Is it that the FBI is focusing on a certain type of crime for political reasons related to immigration, or singling out a certain demographic of criminals while ignoring others for outright racist reasons, or that this is indicative of the will to fuel a prison industry without upsetting Americans, accomplished by way of targeting groups with which the majority of Americans do not share a connection? I mean really, even if I might be inclined to agree with you, you've given me nothing.

I'm sorry to pick on you, but this is a textbook example of how not to post. The most likely outcome of this thread is not a discussion but a fight (don't do that by the way- it'll just bring you trouble).

I'd like to encourage anybody who has an opinion on this topic to elaborate on the topic, and do so in a civil manner. Let's hash this out and deny some ignorance. What's the story on this subject? Any takers?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
It tells me that the liberals don't give a squat about the southern States. That the South is spendable to them politicians in Washington.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sniper Dude

Let's take a quick look at the demographics of the list, shall we? It's right here, after all.

1 Mexican
1 Saudi Arabian
1 Columbian
1 Honduran
6 American nationals (Boston, New York, California, Brooklyn, Miami, Oklahoma).

Doesn't look too 'racist' to me. Even the home-grown folks on the list are pretty well spread across the country, with a slight bias to the northeast. What this tells me is simple. You commit murder or run a drug ring, and you get the FBI's attention. That's not racism, that's law enforcement.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I don't think it's racist. Hell, they aren't even citizens of this country and they are given a place of prominence. HAHAHHAAHHA

You know what I say.....kill em all and let god sort em out.

By the way, this is a silly thread. Do you really believe the FBI is racist simply because 6 of 10 of the most wanted fugitives are mexican? Or were you just itching to start a thread and had no good ideas?

I kid, I kid.

In all honesty, they really should lighten that ratio on the list. They should take those 6 and throw them into the number 1 spot together along with picture of the fat mexican that was always trying to kill speedy gonzales. They should then file this number one position under the name "Illegal Immigrants - If seen, distract with the promise of a hot bath, a pint of tequila, refried beans and the company of a 2 dollar hooker until the proper authorities arrive to apprehend the suspect. If this doesn't work, claim that you can get the interloper a green card in addition to his hooker, beans and tequila. If this doesn't work, the mexican may well be a legal citizen. Ask for proof of citizenship. If said mexican presents valid citizenship papers to you, be sure to shake his hand and thank him for going through the proper channels in order to be a miserable american with the rest of us. Naturally, still offer the paid companionship, beans and tequila; Only, in this situation, offer them as a token of appreciation and not a distraction"

Of course, I kid again. Well, sorta.

Sorry, I missed my "Political Correctness for the Simple Mind" newsletter this week. I'm afraid I must catch up.

Jasn

NOTE: Please keep in mind that my words are not REALLY meant to be an insult to the mexican peoples. I know not all of you like hookers, tequila and refried beans. Please take it in jest, as it was meant, and not as a personal attack.

In other words, don't get your panties in a bunch, I actually rather like a great deal of the south Georgia mexicans. They are good people. Though, they do love some beans and cheap hookers.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

It would be a REALLY good idea to clarify exactly what you meant by "kill em all and let god sort em out.

I really want to believe that you're talking about the most wanted and not the Mexicans. This needs to stay civil.

top topics

join