It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a huge website and I am...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
very excited about it. I have been lurking around for months/almost a year. I thought I will leave a mark here in ATS before the end of the world.
On a serious note, I have one question and that is, is there an option that allows me to disable all avatars and signatures? Control-wise, I have not much trouble with the layout. Thank you for listening and reading.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Welcome Dark Monk

Enjoy your time here...Lots to read and learn and take in and most importantly, put your view out there and respond to...

Peace

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hey!!!!

Welcome...

First I believe that once you get 50 points, you can go to the "Members Center" then to "ATS Store" and purchase the "Low Bandwidth" option.... I believe that turns "off" the avatars....

I don't believe you can disable sigs, except for ones like mine that are graphic intensive....

Here is the absolute BEST advice for this site...

Important Links

Enjoy your stay...

Semper

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies. I must have missed "Low Bandwidth" at ATS Store; it was located at the bottom.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hey

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I don't have much to say because I'm new here too. (I just started about 6 days ago.) You'll catch on really quick. It took me about up until maybe yesterday or two days ago to catch on, but I'm new too. Welcome here!

I wish you the best of luck!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think to delete sigs, post what you have to say, and then click edit at the top of the post, and then at the bottom there will be little boxes you can put a checkmark in and it will say don't use signatures or something like that. But remember, you can only do this as long as the post has been around for less than 2 hours. After that, you can't delete sigs. You'll have to use this with every post, though. I'm not sure if you can delete avatars, though.

edit- Woops I'm sorry. I don't think that thing I told you about signatures works. But maybe only the other people can tell. Do you see my signature?

[edit on 10/21/07 by last_resort]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Welcome to both of the new members here.

Another little trick is after you edit more than once you can edit one last time and delete the previously built up [edit on 10/21/07] at the bottom of the post leaving only the final [edit].

Hope to see you around the threads.

IA

top topics

join