It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Matrix: Freemasonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The Real Matrix: Freemasonry

There is more to this "Clever System" than meets the eye. It is called "Freemasonry." Freemasonry is linked to Satanism, however, not all Masons are evil or have evil intentions. In fact, a majority of them are mislead and kept in the dark as to what the true agenda is.

Superior Masons deliberately lie to their fellow Masons, as those Masons "deserve to be mislead." Explanations given to 95% of all Masons are wrong. Listen to this quote from a Masonic author, Carl Claudy: "Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another; under it, if you dig deep enough, you may find a third, a fourth -- who shall say how many teachings?"

So we see that Freemasonry deliberately misleads its members. This behavior of course, is not limited to just members of FreeMasonry, it extends to the entire human race.

Mod edit to add source and reduce copy paste post

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

[edit on 13-4-2005 by pantha]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
the freemasons played a definite role in establishing the first international. I am sure you already know about Pick and the KKK. Certainly a diverse bunch politically.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
(...) Freemasonry is the secret organization famous for its use of Christianity as a tool for control. (...)

Unbelievable. Great discovery!!!!
But, if they are that powerful, even Satan is on the board who can oppose them? Do they may eventually have some enemies?
And why they are SECRET society�

More, please...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
FreeMasonry itself isn't a bad thing but it HAS been infiltrated by some more secretive groups that use it as a front to establish the N.W.O.

FreeMasonry was given to Europeans by the Original Man, so that they could stand Upright and not live a cave-man life.

Many Christian organizations like the Mormons and a few others were created by Masons, who make people fear a mystery god that the Church leaders know does not exist. Makin' their pockets fat by selling them a white Jesus.

I have almost no doubt that the "elite" bloodlines who have been running the world for millenia; created Roman Christianity.

Pretty much every modern European Country(post Hyksos, Amorite, etc.) has a Masonic foundation including AmeriKKKa.

ONE

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
oooh....
SATAN!
Save us all!
AAAHHHH!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Tamahu.

Whatever. You obviously do not understand Freemasonary nor are you adept in history.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Refute anything I said.

You think the Greeks came up with much of anything on their own???

Check out "Not Out of Greece" by Ra Un Nefer Amen(member of the Rosicrucian Fellowship and founder of the Ausar Auset society).

What about the works of Godfrey Higgins(a white Mason)? Is he a liar??? I believe that Blavatsky speaks on many of these truths in her books and she probably got many of her ideas form the "Anacalypsis".

Also, check Gerald Massey.

Elijah Muhammad and the Noble Drew Ali(both Masons) also come to mind.

You can find the truths if you look in the right places. The 10% can act as, or become the 5% at times(or be 5% to begin with).....

And I really hope you're not trying to say that many Christian organizations are not Masonic(ESPECIALLY Mormonism).

As far as the history of FreeMasonry goes; it did exist before the first Grand Lodge(in one form or another).

ONE

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You claim that Sir Francis Bacon was a 33rd Degree Mason, yet the 33rd Degree, well the 3rd Degree as it is known today, didn't even exist until about 200 years after his death (for the 33rd degree), and 100 years after his death for the 3rd degree as it is known today.

I stated in a new topic, that I will not tollerate fallacious arguments by biased individuals who rather than learn about the subject, simply wish to attack it head on.

This is one such case.

new topics

top topics

join