It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO attacks cameraman. ((video)) amazing!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Click

The link is my ftp site, right to the video. The site is up every day most of the day. Frequently updated also.
Anyone seen this before and know of any links that explain it? Amazing video either way..

Link to ftp site splash page so to speak is in my signature. The above just links directly to the video.

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by lilblam]

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
ERROR
Cache Access Denied

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: public...@24.34.4.157/Videos/UFO/+++BEST_-_UFO_IN_THE_WOODS_FILMED_BY_AMATEURS.._INCREDIBLE!!!.avi

The following error was encountered:

Cache Access Denied.

Sorry, you are not currently allowed to request:

public...@24.34.4.157/Videos/UFO/+++BEST_-_UFO_IN_THE_WOODS_FILMED_BY_AMATEURS.._INCREDIBLE!!!.avifrom this cache until you have authenticated yourself.

You need to use Netscape version 2.0 or greater, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0, or an HTTP/1.1 compliant browser for this to work. Please contact the cache administrator if you have difficulties authenticating yourself or change your default password.

bummer...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You can use any ftp client to log on to the ftp site and just navigate to the video through the folders (it's well-categorized, easy to find). I'm on IE 6 or so ... it works here o_O

Are you on Windows? If you're running something like Linux then I'm not sure if your browser would support an ftp protocol.. you'd have to use an ftp client. Windows browsers (netscape/IE) automatically support ftp so it's easier.

My bandwidth is only 30 KB/s upload (220kb/s) and considering the traffic.. just give it a sec. The video is only 600 KB but it's really good. Have patience

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
IE 6.0 XP Pro-I'm trying to figure out if it's on my end...our proxy server can be a pain...
thanks...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I saw it....hate to say it but seems fake to me. Looks cool though! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I've IE 6.0 and it doesn't download. I've tryed with DAP, same results. No answer from your ftp site.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Clever, but seems fake to me...a rather convinvcing fake though.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ok there's nothing wrong with the ftp site... I can see like 25 people on at the same time getting the video. The thing is, again, I'm on a cable modem, and have limited upload bandwidth. I just posted this thread so it might be a little jammed for a bit, but try again it seems to let everyone connect for now...

It is as good as the world trade center ufo video (also on my ftp in ufo videos section) but I don't remember seeing any commentary about it anywhere. I found it on Kazaa, so I have no idea what websites have this. If I find a website with better bandwidth than my ftp, I'll post that.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Do you have media player or something? I saw it just fine. Short flick, but interesting.

Whats that accent?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Do you have media player or something? I saw it just fine. Short flick, but interesting.

Whats that accent?

The video is also circulated with "england" or "london" in the name also. So it might be British...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Funny...... but it looks fake to me

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
pretty cool video, but it just doesnt seem real..I mean why wasnt he screaming..."ITS COMING RIGHT AT US!!!"

??

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Whats that accent? [/quote

I thought it was Scot...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yes, sure is England. Liverpool accent, judgeing by the beetles.

I wonder if the resolution can be increased with out causeing bad pixelizaton.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Download worked fine, watched the video and here is the explaination why it is faked:

Frame 232 shows clearly the lights illuminating the ground and frame 230 shows the lights illuminating the roof of the house in the back.
Wrong now is that the ground only is illuminated at frame 232 while objects in the same perimeters are black, their sides and tops are black. E.g. the dark objects in front of the house.
So the ground is remodelled in CG only and combined with the original video in video post.

Easy view for all and for sure for everybody who just did a bit compositing.
But thanks for the video!

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by shoo]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
looks pretty fake - not meaning to sound negative, that's just my opinion.

It just looks like a 3d rendering either keyed via alpha channels or rotoscoped into pre-existing video.
I've seen this sort of thing done when I was helping with some instructional videos being produced.

It was probably accomplished with the After Effects version that plugs into Avid's non-linear editor or Discreet Smoke's composite editor...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Oh god. This is old and proven a hoax ages ago. Not only that, it looks incredibly fake.

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
looks pretty fake - not meaning to sound negative, that's just my opinion.

It just looks like a 3d rendering either keyed via alpha channels or rotoscoped into pre-existing video.
I've seen this sort of thing done when I was helping with some instructional videos being produced.

It was probably accomplished with the After Effects version that plugs into Avid's non-linear editor or Discreet Smoke's composite editor...

I see! *scratches head*. Of course, the WTC ufo video struck me as fake only because I saw smoke in the 2nd part (where UFO flies up) but not in the previous area where it's moving towards the camera. Also the sound... as far as I know UFO's tend to be silent. Also the fact that the guy followed it with the camera so quickly, precisely in the direction it was going to go.

Also at the beginning of the WTC video, if you watch carefully, you see a white object (clear white, with a line behind it) fly in the down-left direction past the left WTC building. Wonder what that was...

WTC UFO (RealOne player version)

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
lilblam,
That WTC video is a known fake - produced by the SciFi channel as a network ID.
There is another WTC video on 9/11 that is not easily explainable - at least by me.
But this SciFi channel video as well as the video of the ufo attacking the cameraman are not recordings of real life incidents, but rather clever video editing.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
lol, fake as hell.

wobble wobble, shake it shake it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join