It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I would like to post some of my theories about aliens and their technology:

Theory 1 - Abductions - Aliens and people taken through walls and beamed up into ships

First, the beaming or floating up into a spacecraft. It is theorically possible for us. I call it Reverse Gravity Function or RGF.
I believe that when the ship sends down a beam of light, all the gravity had been removed making stuff float up. As for diagonal beams, same thing. The object stays in the beam. And once the abduction is done, the RGF is put back on gravity but not full gravity to bring us down.

Now for the accounts of aliens walking through walls and people taken through walls. Has anyone seen the cartoon "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command"? The girl alien named Mira has an interesting ability called Ghosting. She focuses power into herself and is able to walk through walls and even take other people through walls aswell. I believe aliens use the same technic[[.

Theory 2 - Why no response from aliens?

It's not because of the long distances in space in my belief. Two possible reasons.
One, we are using radio and to aliens, radio is probably a very ancient technology to them and they cannot pick up the radio signal.
Two and probably the most likely reason. If you were a highly advanced alien, would you respond to a 'primative' planet that still has wars over countries, pollution, fossil fuels, nuclear weapons, and discrimation towards people of different religions and races? Not to mention that you want to meet all the people of Earth but the governments won't let you.

Answer, likely not. At least not until the planet is 'ready'.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Theory 1 is a good but theory 2 I ain't sure. They might use radio signals but don't radio signals take long time to travel through space? Also they might have wars over the same things the greys or any other race might be like us they could have a space program travelling through space but also could have wars over fuels and religion.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The odds are the aliens wouldnt care if we #ed ourselves up wth war over fuel, and religion and everything else... war brings advancement in technology and it could be all these wars that accelerate our interstellar travle abilities... (look at the moon landing, made possible by cold war arms race...)

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hmmm... I'm not sure, but I suppose it might be possible for light to remove/reverse gravity if the frequency could annihilate gravitrons into gamma radiation, but that is quite farfetched. Generally the idea of beams of light carrying abductees come from Hollywood. And I'm sure in practice, it would be far easier for them to land.

Theory 2 is abit thin. I believe any advanced civilisation would need to have some agression for themselves to have evolved and become top of their ecological system. So Idoubt they'd be any less friendly then we are. In fact I believe they'd be more agressive. Arthur C. Clarke had some good theories on this.

-M.E.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanSpy
Theory 2 - Why no response from aliens?

It's not because of the long distances in space in my belief. Two possible reasons.
One, we are using radio and to aliens, radio is probably a very ancient technology to them and they cannot pick up the radio signal.
Two and probably the most likely reason. If you were a highly advanced alien, would you respond to a 'primative' planet that still has wars over countries, pollution, fossil fuels, nuclear weapons, and discrimation towards people of different religions and races? Not to mention that you want to meet all the people of Earth but the governments won't let you.

Answer, likely not. At least not until the planet is 'ready'.
IMO, if SETI gets a response, which I've read rumored that they have before, that they would likely never be allowed to release the info. Since ET visitation is more than likely already happening, such endeavors are superfluous anyway.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I find theory 1 a lot more farfetched than theory 2. Gravitons are only theoretical, most scientists see gravity as geometric spacetime curvature. Reverse gravity would require a lot of energy, because you basicly need to bend spacetime bend into normal form without curvature. But then you only have removed gravity, people will float, but they won't float upwards. There is no way we know of that can do this, except placing another large mass in the opposite direction of the gravity.

Now seriously, you believe a theory from a Buzz Lightyear cartoon? That can't work at all. How would the atoms of the alien go trough the atoms of the wall?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
well you know what i reckon is a far better theory than number 1. is that

We can convert mass into energy, and is is entirely possible in my view to covert energy back into mass, even though we havnt yet perfected 100% energy efficiency. however these aliens would be advanced enough to convert us into pure energy, zap us up and convert us into matter. but its easier said than done.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The energy doesn't have any information about the mass it used to be. How can you transform someone back if you don't have the information how that person was?

new topics

top topics

join