It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black aircraft on Megascience on Science Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This past saturday i stumbled upon a 30min show about black aircraft on tv.T'was pretty intresting.They had segments on Steve Douglass and The Interceptors,guys who go out to Area51 and scan radio transmissions and try to catch a view of black aircraft.Another segment which was cool was plasma stealth like the one often mentioned here on ATS.The part that made my jaw drop was of a hypersonic aircraft that uses magneto/magnetic propulsion that can reach a speed up to mach16.It was not the Aurora though it was mentioned in the show in an earlier segment.Some investigator,cant remember his name,said it had been tracked over Russia.If anyone has info on this please post.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Did he perhaps call it the TR-38???

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Nope,no name was given.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So whe are spose to find it by your description... Ill try my best.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Shadowman i posted just in case someone else might have seen the show also.All i remember was what i posted.Hopefully it'll replay again.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That's pretty interesting. Well if they haven't mentioned anything about the tr-3b black manta than it was either the Aurora or some other classified aircraft. But I think the Aurora is just a make-believe project to throw skeptics like ourselves offtrack when the real goodies are still out there being tested.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
PARALYZ as in science channel you mean history channel discrovery channel or scifi?if neither then i dont have it cause i have digital cabel at the momment it would help out if you knew the provider

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Discovery Science Channel Shadowman.I recieve it through Time Warner digital cable.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Its called the X-Wing.

top topics

join