It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to make them question their beliefs...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You know, the catholic church does not reflect all of Christianity, or all churches. People have to realize that catholocism practices many things which the Bible says not to. I don't think that it's a fair example to be used for Christianity as a whole.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
The passages in the new bibles are still right. The Almighty God took credit for the physical universe eventhough myriads of angels partook in the execution of the acts. The power the angels (could be refered to as gods of authority given by the Almighty) used was from the Creator. Its the Owner and Architech's plans but he had workers involved in the creation. Its always the owner's house, its just he had a group of master workers specialized to certain tasks. Michael was the master worker over the other specialized spirits who built the universe. The middle (man) spirit creature is taken out of the picture because all the inteligence and power to the creation is owed to the Creator.

So then, you are saying michael was a god?

[Edited on 1/28/2004 by Seapeople]

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
You know, the catholic church does not reflect all of Christianity, or all churches. People have to realize that catholocism practices many things which the Bible says not to. I don't think that it's a fair example to be used for Christianity as a whole.

Give me three specific examples of what the catholic church practices that the bible specifically says not to.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The Catholic church prays to saints. They also keep idols.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
DaRage

Do that and crucifictions could come back into fashion again lol..

(j/k)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join